• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cuntonese HongKanlanders want to Burn Down DBS. Lol :D

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
vv1vhh4mx9t31.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't care about DBS as long as my POSB savings account is unharmed.

Lee Hsien Loong always speaks before thinking... he had offended virtually everyone, including the mainland Chinese themselves. So this is hardly surprising.

There is a possibility that the Chicoms are 'pressurizing' him to make a public statement about the situation in Hong Kong, but in this case I somehow doubt it.

李小龙 >>>> 李显龙

8JK7Wa6.gif

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't care about DBS as long as my POSB savings account is unharmed.

Lee Hsien Loong always speaks before thinking... he had offended virtually everyone, including the mainland Chinese themselves. So this is hardly surprising.

There is a possibility that the Chicoms are 'pressurizing' him to make a public statement about the situation in Hong Kong, but in this case I somehow doubt it.

李小龙 >>>> 李显龙

8JK7Wa6.gif
He trying to curry favour with Xi lah! DBS is Familee business no need to worry lah. :laugh:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good. Rioters to apply for PR or EP.... need PAP approval now...

Low education, speak Cuntonese only, short and ugly, not favor by Sinkies.

Sinkies goes up market, tall, beauty, speak 普通话 Chiobu 妹妹 are the inns thing now.

Fuck off HKies... tiu leh lo mo...

When I was in HK in 1984 these disgusting HKies eyes look up and down at me with deplorable behaviour as if all Chinese are poor and cannot afford to buy bally shoes in their Bally shop.

When I said I am Sinkie these mf change tune and respected Sinkie got money.

FUCK YOU HKIES, this is how you treated mainland Chinese during the 80s and 90s are poor sods to be treated with no human rights to be equal, respected and democratic rights to treated equal when and while in HK.

Now that u are beggar for human rights and democracy from mainland Chinese, they dont give a fuck of yr demand, mf digusting HKies today 报仇雪恨.

I was in London in the 80s too and shopping in Oxford St I was treated with human rights and was not looked down by the Pommy.

Fuck you HKies you go die yr biz, turn HK into a dump fishing village back to before BE opium trade in China...

:FU::FU::FU::FU::FU:

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no worries ... cpf wifdrawal age wil b delayed, minimum sum wil b raised n sinkies can feel richerer wen dey rook @ their cpf statemen ... retiremen age wil b raised n sinkies can wok loonger ...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ban speak Cuntonese in Sinkieland too for disrespect our leader to speak up on world affair which is fair and just opinon and wisdom, and human right and freedom of speech which he was entitled to in world stage.

time to give them the eyes look up and down at them 报仇 time today for the way they have had treated me, of Chinese look, with no human rights to be equal in 1980s in HK at a Balley shop....

I am still waiting for the memo. So do we beat up hongkies in sinkieland? Boycott all cantonese food? Burn down HSBC (although it was founded and own by the Brits).

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello, not all hongkies are Cantonese. Who can say all the protesters are Cantonese. There enclaves in Hong Kong where others dialects are majority. If u go sheungwan, there mainly 潮州佬。
The original residents before brits took over are those 元朗 villagers who are the white shirts. Those staying south of them are immigrants from China escaping wars, starvations and chicoms.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
HongKanLand will take a couple of years to recover from this mess. China first tier cities have already overtaken them in terms of competitiveness, standard of living, and quality of life. I am so heypi to see these arrogant cuntonese sending their homeland down the rubbish chute. Lol :biggrin:
Yeah, fuck those cuntonese! Let them dig their own graves. We love and support our Motherland China!!:biggrin::inlove:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If only they fighting for democracy for whole China. Instead too short sighted and think for oneself only.
All are educated yet resorted to violence. Even if hk polis are cahoots with triads, once protesters go down to the triads level then no difference between all of them.
被瘋狗咬了,然後自己去咬狗,那跟狗有什麼不同。