• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crumbling of Singapore?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you that all the above are problems Singapore and Singaporeans face. Press, judiciary, living costs, manipulation, abuse of power, no accountability, lack of transparency, etc are all problems. The cause of all these problems is the PAP. going after each and everyone of the problems is not gg to solve Singapore's problems. The only way to solve SG and Singaporeans' problems is to vote out the pap and check their abuses. Gg for them at the ballot box appears to be a good option for now

You think the elections have not been rigged before?

Won't be rigged in the future?

What is gerrymandering? Why does the PAP redraw boundaries of GRCs? Why GRC in the first place that ensures PAP retain domination of the parliament?

What of all the new citizens parachuted in? Who do you think they will vote for?

I can't imagine the hundreds of thousands of CECA virus or other new turd world imports voting for any oppo party.

Do you think PAP does not know how to tilt the balance in its favour?

Voting them out is simply not a solution. They have their bases covered.

Stinkies are too cowardly and dull to take matters into their own hands.

They need the guiding hands of a big brother to feel assured. To feel safe and comfy.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think the elections have not been rigged before?

Won't be rigged in the future?

What is gerrymandering? Why does the PAP redraw boundaries of GRCs? Why GRC in the first place that ensures PAP retain domination of the parliament?

What of all the new citizens parachuted in? Who do you think they will vote for?

I can't imagine the hundreds of thousands of CECA virus or other new turd world imports voting for any oppo party.

Do you think PAP does not know how to tilt the balance in its favour?

Voting them out is simply not a solution. They have their bases covered.

Stinkies are too cowardly and dull to take matters into their own hands.

They need the guiding hands of a big brother to feel assured. To feel safe and comfy.
Good questions you raised. I share the same concerns. Some singaporeans are benefiting from crony contracts and favours and hope to see pap's continued governance in SG.

By and large, pap is killing Singapore.

So the singaporean voter must wake up and vote pap out.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good questions you raised. I share the same concerns. Some singaporeans are benefiting from crony contracts and favours and hope to see pap's continued governance in SG.

By and large, pap is killing Singapore.

So the singaporean voter must wake up and vote pap out.

Can't.

Even if stinkies want, the PAP won't let themselves be toppled.

Too many skeletons in the closet.

Worry not. The judiciary in their pockets. Media under control, not known as 154th for nothing.

Millions of FT and new citizens. No accountability, no PM in stinkie history has ever been jailed.

Can't say the same for Korean/Taiwanese PM/Presidents/equivalents in other developed countries.

No protests allowed. POFMA.

Eunuch loong in charge of GIC, whore jinx in charge of temasek.

They can redraw any boundaries they want.

Oppos can be sued to bankruptcy.

Character assassination through IB and their controlled media is the other method.

If anything, PAP will increase its number of votes, if not share of votes.

Ah Loong has got it all covered.

Stinkies are too tame to take matters into their own hands.

Coolie genes = slave race = worship ang moh and obey emperor eunuch loong and whore jinx.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't.

Even if stinkies want, the PAP won't let themselves be toppled.

Too many skeletons in the closet.

Worry not. The judiciary in their pockets. Media under control, not known as 154th for nothing.

Millions of FT and new citizens. No accountability, no PM in stinkie history has ever been jailed.

Can't say the same for Korean/Taiwanese PM/Presidents/equivalents in other developed countries.

No protests allowed. POFMA.

Eunuch loong in charge of GIC, whore jinx in charge of temasek.

They can redraw any boundaries they want.

Oppos can be sued to bankruptcy.

Character assassination through IB and their controlled media is the other method.

If anything, PAP will increase its number of votes, if not share of votes.

Ah Loong has got it all covered.

Stinkies are too tame to take matters into their own hands.

Coolie genes = slave race = worship ang moh and obey emperor eunuch loong and whore jinx.
Good analysis of the evilness of the pap and how Singapore is strangled.

But I disagree with you that it is all doomed for Singapore. I believe that eventually good triumphs over evil and PAP will crumble and SG will survive pap.

The pap is antiquated, uses suppression, oppression, distraction, diversion, divide and rule, falsehoods, rule by law, fear, cronyism, nepotism, etc to rule SG.

Many pap dogs are experiencing karma's sharp claws and are suffering the consequences of their evil ways. Some are speaking out against the pap.

With proliferation of internet and social media, pap's oppressive and suppressive ways are back firing.

So unlike you, I see light at the end of the tunnel. Some pap 'stalwarts' will be voted out, some will be stricken with unexplainable consequences

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

But I disagree with you that it is all doomed for Singapore. I believe that eventually good triumphs over evil and PAP will crumble and SG will survive pap.

The pap is antiquated, uses suppression, oppression, distraction, diversion, divide and rule, falsehoods, rule by law, fear, cronyism, nepotism, etc to rule SG.

Many pap dogs are experiencing karma's sharp claws and are suffering the consequences of their evil ways. Some are speaking out against the pap.

With proliferation of internet and social media, pap's oppressive and suppressive ways are back firing.

So unlike you, I see light at the end of the tunnel. Some pap stalwarts will be voted out, some will be stricken with unexplainable consequences
look at what happened to Charles Chong, George Yeo, Lim Hng Kiang, LKY, Chua Sian Chin. Lee Yi Shyan, Chan Sek keong, etc

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hot button issues for SG's next GE:
1. With holding of citizens CPF
2. Influx of immigrants
3. Depreciating value of HDB
4. Unemployment of citizens
5. High cost of living
6. Abuse of power
7. No accountability
8. No transparency
9. Elected MP has to get loser pap candidate's approval for disbursement of tax payers' money
10. CECA

please add on..

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
CECA and J P Morgan's Ramesh Erramalli are the tip of the iceberg of what PAP is doing behind Singaporean's backs.

CECA shows how pap has betrayed Singapore and Singaporeans by signing unequal treaties favouring foreigners and granting them unlimited access.

Ramesh Erramalli shows the negligence of pap in allowing fake talents to replace true talented Singaporeans.

Will Singaporeans wake up and vote out the pap at the next GE?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The heat of CECA and Ramesh Erramalli has hit LHL and he is compelled to side and support the security officer.

Let us tell LHL that it is not what he says that counts, it is what he does.

Besides his rhetorics in denouncing Ramesh, will he make right what pap has done wrong? Or is LHL saying something now because GE is coming soon?

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The heat of CECA and Ramesh Erramalli has hit LHL and he is compelled to side and support the security officer.

Let us tell LHL that it is not what he says that counts, it is what he does.

Besides his rhetorics in denouncing Ramesh, will he make right what pap has done wrong? Or is LHL saying something now because GE is coming soon?
Does LHL have the courage now to show he means what he said? Will LHL:

1. Ask the ministries to surface the many cases of false declarations by Indians foreigners who came to SG to work on CECA?
2. Ask the ministries to declare how many Indian foreigners who came to Singapore to work hade faked qualifications or faked skills?
3. Have the courage to put up a case to nullify CECA based on (1) and (2) above

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

So unlike you, I see light at the end of the tunnel. Some pap 'stalwarts' will be voted out, some will be stricken with unexplainable consequences

I see you still have hope. :biggrin:

Don't want to be a spoilsport.

If you believe it, then so be it.

I know for a fact that PAP will win and win big. They have it all covered. They know stinkie peasants don't know how to take matters into their own hands.

Oh btw, did you forget that PAP= stinkiepore and stinkiepore = PAP?

You can't say the PAP is evil but Stinkiepore is good. Or vice versa.

No other party has ever led stinkiepore in the last 60 years.

Stinkies have known no other governments.

Stinkies dont know what freedom of press means.

Stinkies dont know the meaning of freedom of assembly, of the right to protest.

Stinkies dont know the meaning of accountability and the rule of law.

Nepotism, cronyism, lying, deception, fraudulence, character assassination through IB, media and bankrupting the oppos is just the tip of the iceberg.

Ppl in other countries would have agitated to find out exactly how many tens of billions eunuch Ah Loong and whore jinx have stashed away in all of their tax haven accounts. The couple head GIC and Temasek after all. Is there or has there ever been any demand for accountability from stinky masses?

:roflmao:

Don't make me laugh.

Ah Loong knows by now exactly what stinky peasants think, how they behave, who they root for and how to control the masses.

The stinky peasants are mere sheeple.

Sheeple, who despite serving NS, can't topple Ah Loong.

Brainless zombies, with no initiative and no independent minds of their own.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see you still have hope. :biggrin:

Don't want to be a spoilsport.

If you believe it, then so be it.

I know for a fact that PAP will win and win big. They have it all covered. They know stinkie peasants don't know how to take matters into their own hands.

Oh btw, did you forget that PAP= stinkiepore and stinkiepore = PAP?

You can't say the PAP is evil but Stinkiepore is good. Or vice versa.

No other party has ever led stinkiepore in the last 60 years.

Stinkies have known no other governments.

Stinkies dont know what freedom of press means.

Stinkies dont know the meaning of freedom of assembly, of the right to protest.

Stinkies dont know the meaning of accountability and the rule of law.

Nepotism, cronyism, lying, deception, fraudulence, character assassination through IB, media and bankrupting the oppos is just the tip of the iceberg.

Ppl in other countries would have agitated to find out exactly how many tens of billions eunuch Ah Loong and whore jinx have stashed away in all of their tax haven accounts. The couple head GIC and Temasek after all. Is there or has there ever been any demand for accountability from stinky masses?

:roflmao:

Don't make me laugh.

Ah Loong knows by now exactly what stinky peasants think, how they behave, who they root for and how to control the masses.

The stinky peasants are mere sheeple.

Sheeple, who despite serving NS, can't topple Ah Loong.

Brainless zombies, with no initiative and no independent minds of their own.
You talk through your back bottom hole aka ass. You make me laugh when you said that you know for a fact that pap will win big big.

Time will soon tell that you are right or wrong. In the meantime, you can only speculate the next GE's result

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You talk through your back bottom hole aka ass. You make me laugh when you said that you know for a fact that pap will win big big.

Time will soon tell that you are right or wrong. In the meantime, you can only speculate the next GE's result

There is no speculation to be had.

One of the telltale signs that pappyes know the truth is they promote heng as the next PM.

How could they be so sure that their party would win in the first place if PAPpies didn't rig the system in their favour?

Stupid sheep.

Oh yeah, who oversees the Elections Department again?

Don't tell me there is such a thing as independent judiciary, media, election commission/department, police, military, bureaucracy in stinkiepore.

The whole thing is a farce of a dynastic dictatorship.

Guniang stinkies dont have balls. :laugh:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no speculation to be had.

One of the telltale signs that pappyes know the truth is they promote heng as the next PM.

How could they be so sure that their party would win in the first place if PAPpies didn't rig the system in their favour?

Stupid sheep.

Oh yeah, who oversees the Elections Department again?

Don't tell me there is such a thing as independent judiciary, media, election commission/department, police, military, bureaucracy in stinkiepore.

The whole thing is a farce of a dynastic dictatorship.

Guniang stinkies dont have balls. :laugh:
You saying that the pap will win big is pure speculation because it is not factual.

Yes, no independent media, etc. and yes, SG guys are ball less

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone wrote this:

"Truth be told, I've never seen a case dragged out for 8 years, and still they are asking for more than a pound of flesh.

The vindictiveness, the level of political wayang, the viciousness, the pettiness...

Breathtaking. Stunning. Truly sad.

After all that intense audit, by multiple agencies - literally camped out in AHTC for an entire year, going through every single receipt, every invoice, every voucher, every transaction - all the court hearing, all the parliamentary saber rattling by the PAP, the fact remains:

Not a single cent - of that $33m, they say - went into the pockets of any WP MP.

Not one cent.

Not the AGO, not PriceWaterHouse, not KPMG, not MND, not HDB, not the court, not even Davinder Singh, no one found that WP MPs had pocketed a single cent.

In contrast, we have seen grassroots leaders, and officers in PAP town councils, pocketing public funds and caught for it.

We have even seen a former PAP MP/Mayor arrested for alleged misuse of funds in a football club.

See here:
https://www.todayonline.com/4-arrested-tiong-bahru-fc-scand…

Now imagine if he was a WP MP, what kind of hell would the PAP unleash?

Low Thia Khiang has been in politics for more than 3 decades. He had been MP of Hougang for 2 decades. And he was able to do this because he had to be extra careful as an opposition MP.

He led the Aljunied team to victory in 2011 after a long struggle, 20 years to win a GRC - and suddenly the first thing he chose to do was to "enrich his friends"?

Really?

He couldn't do that during his 20 years as Hougang MP, if he wanted to?

That is just plain ridiculous.

I hope WP, with Low and Sylvia on the team, wins Aljunjied again.

It is time to shut down this waste of time puppet show.

8 years is long enough for this political BS."

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
AIM aga, the responsibility is a mixed of all level. Form the successful voted opposition till the business community to everyone of us whom support the opposition. We all move our mouth only. The opposition never think clearly what happen if they win the election, the business community koubei (complain) they want opposition to check on PAP but than no body has the guts to come out and answer to the tender. Everyone of us did not come forward to support AIM including myself, I should have sold my house and move their estate and become a volunteer. So, I am also lip sync only......

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. MRT Congestion
2. Housing problem
3. Hospital beds shortage
4. Unemployment of locals
5. Increased suicide rate
6. Unhappiness of citizens
7. Road congestion
8. High ERP rates without easing traffic congestion
9. Bus crowdedness
10. National Service for locals, jobs for foreigners
11. PAP running out of idea how to promote economic growth but having to resort to vices such as gambling.
12. Increased social problems and integration due to high influx of cheap, unskilled and unqualified migrant laboour with their 3rd world social behaviour and lawlessness

Are these signs of the crumbling of Singapore? The pap appears to run out of ideas how to bring SG forward but is taking the obvious easy ways out, bringing long term problems to SG.

Are the recent MRT failures precursors to more failures to come? Will there be forthcoming systemic failures of the Transport system, Medical Institutions, Housing issues, social problems?
Looks like the PAP's 2019 Cabinet is as incompetent as the 2011 Cabinet. In 2011, the pap opened the floodgates to foreigners without adequate planning and infrastructure. In 2019, e-scooters and other PMDs were liberally let in without duly consideration and planning. In 2011, hospitals were overwhelmed. In 2019, pedestrian footpaths, roads were overwhelmed. Accidents happened. Homes were burnt, pedestrians, PMD users were killed and injured.

Pedestrians on footpaths average 5kmh. bicycles average 20kph. e bikes average 25kph, cars average 6pkph.

Most countries have dedicated pedestrian footpaths, dedicated bicycle lanes and roads for cars. To allow PMDs and bicycles to use pedestrian footpaths is to endanger pedestrians. To allow PMDs to use roads with automobiles is to endanger PMD riders.

When the decision was made to let in thousands of foreigners, Cabinet must have given the approval. But of the 20+ ministers, none had the wisdom or intellect to question the implications of that policy.

When a decision was made to allow liberal use and import of PMD, a Cabinet paper must have been put up. None of the 22 Ministers had the wisdom or intellect to ask abt the implications. MOT, Lam Pin Min and Khaw Boon Wan had to abruptly announce an overnite curtail on the use of e scooters and PMDs. This was a hasty decision made without consideration how it affected Singaporeans. This shows the poor quality of our Ministers.

GMS chided LPM and scolded him to wake up his idea. Some Singaporeans chided GMS for being crude like a typical Ah Seng. I think GMS has a point. I wld say PAP has blood on its hands and a pedestrian has been killed and some PMD riders were killed because the PAP didnt have the ability to govern SG but made silly decisions like shared foodpaths and allowing PMDs on the roads.

More accidents, more injuries and more deaths will occur under the present law. More drivers will be convicted of reckless driving and many families will suffer and lives ruined because pap is not able to foresee the bad implications of their decision.

Perhaps the best is not to allow shared foot paths, and to manage the PMD's numbers and their use on the roads until infrastructure has been improved and expanded. This will tell the pap that SG can hardly accommodate 6.9m populations if singaporeans were to live quality life, safely, and less stress. PAP must reconsder and recalculate the sustainable population and what infrastructure has to be improved.

PAP performed badly in 2011. PAP performed badly in 2019. PAP has not improved despite LHL's promises

PAP just cannot make it. Need to VTO at the next GE b4 they do more damage and inflict more miseries

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a fair contest, no way PAP is able to win big at the next GE. But knowing pap, which can declare an indian as malay, disqualify all other candidates, including popular true son of Singapore, Tan Cheng Bock, except its own candidate at the last PE, uses unjust POFMA law to say that all other opinions are fake, anything is possible with the pap at the next GE. But i still doubt pap will win big even if it 'choot pattern'.

I believe man proposes but God disposes.

If HSK is not meant to be PM, he will not be PM even if pap plans so.

Last edited: