• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Craps from Shitty Press Holding, Wan Bao....

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
crap4.jpg

Not sure if the leeporter is twisting the facts or this liar, Clifford, is trying to get publicity ? I guess, it is BOTH, knowing that this liar is an attention seeking faggot !!

Briefly in English, it is reported that this "Masters degree holder" liar gave up his $8000 per month job to realize his dream as a nurse. In between, loads of craps to justify his statement. Masters degree = Masters in Art (Marketing) from National University of Ireland organized by Kaplan.

His $8000 salary was only for a particular month including commission and allowances. He did not immediately give up his "high salary" job to be a nurse. He was fired from job to job due to his integrity. After 911 and SARS, he was out of job for a long time and could hardly survive, out of wits, he signed up with WDA to be a trainee nurse.

At least, Michael Wong's story as reported in The Shitty Times is more credible......

Former clerk a happy man as a nurse

RETRENCHED bank clerk Michael Wong gave himself five years to try out nursing as a second career.

'It has been 5-1/2 years and I am still loving it. I think I will definitely stay on until I retire,' the 58-year-old said.

Mr Wong is now a senior nurse assistant in the renal ward of the National University Hospital (NUH). He worked in banking for about 30 years - two with a local bank and 27 with Bank of America - but was retrenched in 2002.

'I was a backroom boy at the bank, working an eight-hour five-day week. Thinking that it was an iron rice-bowl, I didn't bother to upgrade myself in terms of education or skills. When my name was called on that fateful day, the only question that ran through my mind was: 'Why me?'' said Mr Wong.

He was given about three years salary as a severance payout, which allowed him to 'take a three-month sabbatical', he said. But watching his finances flow outwards, and nothing flow in was a wake-up call. His children - a daughter and two sons - were still at school.

A colleague from the bank dragged him to a job fair and orientation at the HMI Balestier Hospital. It piqued his interest in nursing and health-care.

'That was when I signed up for the three-month basic nursing course, fully paid for by Spring. I was even given a $600 a month study allowance,' he said.

When he told his former colleagues that he was studying to become a nursing assistant, 'they laughed at me'. 'They said I was moving from counting money to counting pills,' he said, laughing.

Mr Wong was sent to several nursing homes and hospitals to be interviewed for a job after his course ended in 2003. He finally settled into the renal ward at NUH, where his maturity and the fact that he is able to speak several Chinese dialects and Malay helps to put many patients at ease.

'I kept an open mind and found that there is life after that golden handshake,' he said. 'My advice is don't dwell on having lost your job, then you'll be able to ride that second wind. I did.'

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Philippines, the reporters are constantly threatened with death by underworld and the government for reporting the truth.

In Singapore, the LEEporters only report the "TRUTH" what the government wants them to report so that, it could be used in court as "general public opinions" !!

Damned !!