• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF protest at hong lim park 7-6-14

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
23wnx29.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans should learn how to make molotov cocktails. It will make the party more lovely.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe... I was there, standing at the central spot. Many dragonflies flying about, the sun was baking the left side of my face. :biggrin:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Roy had spoken his last, Tan Hui Hui asked if there were any media or press personnel to ask questions, no reporters dared to come forward. This prompted someone to say aloud that Singapore 154th has no press, and no reporters. I was there to see how pathetic media corpse and shit times are.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans are patriotic still love the country. Most stood still and sang Majula Singapura at the end of rally. Fuck PAP bastard white skunks

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wish they could attack and occupy a CPF building.

It won't help. CPF building employees are nothing more than low level customer service representatives. They are working class people like you and me.

Go after those who formulate policies.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It won't help. CPF building employees are nothing more than low level customer service representatives. They are working class people like you and me.

Go after those who formulate policies.

it would help. they occupy a government building. it would be world headlines. demand that LHL goes to the occupied CPF building to debate the issue with the people. imagine what the PAP government would do in this scenario.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe... I was there, standing at the central spot. Many dragonflies flying about, the sun was baking the left side of my face. :biggrin:

Quite a good turnout. It was too hot...had to stand under a tree a distance away. Wendy Can was photographed there.

Han Hui Hui is such a chilli padi. So passionate and fiery...i really worry for her.

I was rather overcome when M Ravi spoke, however briefly.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite a good turnout. It was too hot...had to stand under a tree a distance away. Wendy Can was photographed there.

Han Hui Hui is such a chilli padi. So passionate and fiery...i really worry for her.

I was rather overcome when M Ravi spoke, however briefly.

what about Roy? He's the hero of this

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what about Roy? He's the hero of this

This was planned way before Roy got his ass poked (no offense) by Gay Loong.

Roy was inserted at the rear of the rally.

Only problem is, my dementia is getting bad, can't find that damn article I read that wrote about this.

There's also a small section on how the company that was supposed to setup the stage went humchee when the PA said they double confirm plus chop will not get the contract for the 超级白wayang show on 8/9 if they do the stage today.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was planned way before Roy got his ass poked (no offense) by Gay Loong.

Roy was inserted at the rear of the rally.

Only problem is, my dementia is getting bad, can't find that damn article I read that wrote about this.

There's also a small section on how the company that was supposed to setup the stage went humchee when the PA said they double confirm plus chop will not get the contract for the 超级白wayang show on 8/9 if they do the stage today.

ok but still he's in the midst of things. He's getting sued the spotlight is totally on him.