• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Covid19 Pandemic has definitely made people MORE FUCKING NASTY!!!!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree. But many are ny patient. We dont talk about mask. But they love to kpkb. Cost of cannabis high. Why so expensive? Why not covered? Why I cannot drive bus and take cannabis. Why this why that. Like I am lawyer and law maker.

Fuck lah.i just lowly doctor lah.

really really hope I go sleep dont wake up. Die violent death also good.

I am of the belief that if people wants to go down on a road of no return, who are we to stop them? I have no issues not intervening at all.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
" "Why I cannot drive bus and take cannabis."

Hahahahaha that really cracked me up. some idiot actually asked you that?

whatever it is you are facing, this too shall pass.

misery loves company and there are many miserable humans here to help keep you sane.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer heart failure or heart attack, a big fatal one. I am wishing that for myself too. Cancer is a bit long drawn and tedious.

With reincarnation, we can come back as new people with new lives. Peace and happiness would be our new learning objectives.
You can't have peace unless if you are a low achiever/have a very average life with very average looks/IQ/wealth. So, when your stress levels are high, count your blessings. Meditate and recognise the problem. Can you solve the problem or is it out of your control(eg. jealous/envious/ignorant people causing these problems own their narratives, do not let them get to you, oftentimes their nastiness is a reflection of their inner unhappy selves, not in any way caused by you). Choose and select the people that occupy the space within your life/head. Focus on the positives. Discount the negatives.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For what?

The problem is human beings. Fucked up people.

Covid pandemic has showed how selfish and fucked up people are.

Everyone has their own agenda. Everyone is right. Everyone has their opinion we must follow.

Wear mask. Masks dont work. Covid is dangerous. Covid is just like a cold. Lockdowns stop covid. Lockdowns kill economy.

It extends to everything. Everyone is a genius.

I think the last bastion of sense is still the legal profession. You try messing with judges and lawyers see what happen to your sorry ass.

Nonsense, lawyers and judges also have to deal with stupid clients, third parties, colleagues, etc.

The best is traders in financial assets. Nowadays, everything can be done online. Don’t even need to call broker to get a price. Open account or transfer funds can be also be done online. The most go to the broker’s reception to show them your id and address proof and that’s all the human contact you are going to have.

As far as others’ opinions are concerned, my stance is simple:

- every Tom, Dick and Harry has an opinion, which means opinions are a dime a dozen and don’t mean a thing, truth is more important than opinion including my own
- not everybody’s opinion matter, will you listen to a plumber’s opinion about the state of electric wiring in your house or an electrician’s opinion about the state of your water pipes? choose which opinions to pay hind to and which to throw in the rubbish bin
- if it is an opinion you can’t ignore eg your boss’ idiot opinion about work matters or wrong public opinion that has somehow become law, then find a way to go around it, minimise its impact on you, go live somewhere else (know that you will meet a lot of stupid and nasty people there too, but at least it’s got beautiful mountains, fresh air, and of course a fast and reliable internet connection), etc
- killing yourself because you can’t stand the truth that most people on this earth are stupid and nasty makes you weak and stupid, the truth hurts but it must be told

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A few ways to deal with this KNN
1. Putting yourself to think like them KNN
2. Get ready a model answer for each same kind of questions KNN
3. Best to tell them directly you are not the law maker KNN not long ago my uncle went to see loctor for bit of cough and kana shn by him my uncle also plead can don't issue shn he also say is the law not him KNN
4. Just think after that you get money from them KNN
My uncle like your job very much in fact can get money simply by getting fuck daily without making other people leech KNN if after they see and fuck you they become leech then is a big problem KNN eg cto fuck my uncle and yet he got leech and leecher by fucking my uncle KNN

It's all about perspective.

1. Silly, stupid or nasty people amuse me. I won't get triggered by them, because of them i am more successful and i get all the better chicks......... lol

2. Life in the 3rd density or physical existence is just a focused experience it's just a game, you'll respawn all the time. You want better worlds or a better place are you qualified ? Are you forgiving and compassionate ? Curse more, hate it more here and you're even more guaranteed to come back here for more of the same experiences till you've learn from it lol.........

The or a healer already has the upper hand you should be grateful instead but nature has perfect balance i'm fine with it whatever you decide to be or become. :P <3

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U went to the wrong medical trade. Why not take up Gyneo and see cunts everyday.

Cunt don't talk back to you.

Actually life is stupid lah.

That's why I canno wait to die.

Hope it comes soon.

Stupid fucked up world and human beings.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why I cannot drive bus and take cannabis.

Aiyoh, very easy to reply lah: You can drive bus and take cannibis, just be prepared to go to jail for a long time if you are caught. Any more questions?

And to complete the pretence of being a good doctor, say in the most genuinely pleasant tone: I wish you the best of luck.

Then, pretend to be nice and get info like which bus company he works for, what bus route he drives, the times of his shifts, etc. Use this info to make an anonymous complaint to the bus company, if there are no concerns about patient privacy then make an official complaint in your capacity as his doctor and for the greater good of public safety.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds lik
They want me to write letter for them. Verifying that they cannot be impaired while taking their medical cannabis.

I say I cannot do that. It is impossible for me to certify that.

Then they go into kpkb about how Trudeau made cannabis legal why they cannot be protected why I cannot protect them say why I dont go protest at parliament hill.

Siao lang.

Same with cost. We dotn sell cannabis. I only write the rx.

Canadians very good at making sarcastic remarks. Like what's the point in me having an rx then. I say yes there is no point in having an rx in your case. You dont even need an rx to purchase cannabis these days. Go to the store and buy all you want.

Then they say but that's not my objective. I need to take cannabis while I work it is my medicine.

Go on and on.

I have standard replies.

Less I say the better.

The problem is there are dr shysters who will I e high prescriptions write all kinds of crap letters too.

So I usually say i will ask clinic transfer you to that dr.

Then patient will blast me say I am wasting his time.

Wouldn't the same apply to pain meds? Say you prescribed vicodin, for example. Then a patient gets into an accident because he/she is under the influence of the meds, but the pharmacy have warning labels there not to operate machinery, drive a car etc. As a doctor of medicine you advised the patient same, etc

Are you not covered?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You can't have peace unless if you are a low achiever/have a very average life with very average looks/IQ/wealth. So, when your stress levels are high, count your blessings. Meditate and recognise the problem. Can you solve the problem or is it out of your control(eg. jealous/envious/ignorant people causing these problems own their narratives, do not let them get to you, oftentimes their nastiness is a reflection of their inner unhappy selves, not in any way caused by you). Choose and select the people that occupy the space within your life/head. Focus on the positives. Discount the negatives.
Thank you for sharing, what you said make a lot of sense. Wise words and good advice.:thumbsup:

Oh, and one more thing. The red fonts triggered my panic attack.:eek: They reminded me of the time decades back when I received my school report book.:cry::biggrin:

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
And it is because I am a fucking useless piece of shit. Fucking loser. Incompetent person. Total Crap. Fool. Idiot. Cretin. Imbecile. dolt. Halfwit. Dunce. Nincompoop. Ignomarus. Asshole. Bastard. Fucker. Cocksucker.

I deserve to die.
Bro u a great person.
Talk a walk or jog. Vent the frustrations.
Everyone has ups and downs.
Think of your kids.
I m sure they will lift u up.
加油。