• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Airshow is a flop this year, as many unwilling to travel to Singapore due to COVID.

I heard SIA and SAF begging their staff to attend to shore up foot-traffic.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
over 18K this evening for 17Feb
With the number of fatalities, I reckoned we’ve clocked minimally 1.5K Delta cases on a daily basis. This Protocol 2 isn’t helping, but aiding spread of Delta. I thought Omicron more infectious? :confused::confused::confused:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
With the number of fatalities, I reckoned we’ve clocked minimally 1.5K Delta cases on a daily basis. This Protocol 2 isn’t helping, but aiding spread of Delta. I thought Omicron more infectious? :confused::confused::confused:
or is it BA.2 at work? :eek::eek::eek:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The sooner the whole singkieland gets infected with the south Africa variant the sooner things get to normal.
Your wish would be granted- come 25Feb2022 we can all cheer!

Altogether now!!! TIO AH!!!

before BA.2 comes along, please, tolong tolong.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully they will not announce another strain which is immune to vaccine. :cautious:
You sounded so fearful.. Pls give yourself a break. I never vaxxed and dun give a fuck. Still I am going strong daily. Dun wear mask much, never use hand sanitizers and dun give a damn about distancing and restrictions.