• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our loh kun choo still need to tahan at least another month or so at current operational capacity, if not longer.
Seems to be plateauing ....

1636076078290.png

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
sneaky bastards pap why never say deaths vaxxed or unvaxxed
Because 90% already vaccinated. Not important anymore. MOH and the world is progressively moving forward with new ways of looking at charts and data such as infection ratio, so we can all open up and live endemically with Covid.

Nobody talks about the efficacy of vaccinations anymore. It is already a fact. There are other more important things to consider.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Euthanasia or medical assistance in dying is already quite widely accepted in many countries now.
I have for a very long time advocated the Sg authorities to start the euthanasia industry in Sg. Imagine the amount of money to be made!!!

Directly from bed to compost in a few minutes. All sorts of ways to go...jumping a mock mrt track, highrise superman, drowning, electrocution, heroin overdose, etc. Imagine the employment opportunities for those who do the clean up and undertaking services. But before that, the doctors, lawyers, bankers, service providers all have a cut of the cake.

Also foreigners who do it here will be assured of a foolproof legal system recognised the whole world over. And when they come here to die, they will bring their families with them. The tourist dollars will flood the hotels and entertainment industry here.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Seems to be plateauing ....
There are signs of plateauing but I suspect it may go the way of what UK is experiencing for the last couple of months, i.e. fluctuate for another month or two as a result of the VTLs. (which could turn out to be a good thing for us)

I suspect that about a third of our population could had been COVIDed by now, with or without us knowing. We should be out of the woods by Christmas, protected by natural immunity post infection as well as the herd immunity we so aimed to achieve.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my hook up group, we have kicked out all the vaxxed members so there is no risk of
any transmission by vaxxers who have suppressed symptoms.

Sammyboy....what say you...any interest in compiling a list of non vaxxed chickens?

Before you say this is off topic let me remind you of the title of this thread.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are signs of plateauing but I suspect it may go the way of what UK is experiencing for the last couple of months, i.e. fluctuate for another month or two as a result of the VTLs. (which could turn out to be a good thing for us)

I suspect that about a third of our population could had been COVIDed by now, with or without us knowing. We should be out of the woods by Christmas, protected by natural immunity post infection as well as the herd immunity we so aimed to achieve.
Out of the woods by Christmas? How likely is it possible? I bookmarked first.
Please remind me to check back on boxing day. Thanks in advance

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my hook up group, we have kicked out all the vaxxed members so there is no risk of
any transmission by vaxxers who have suppressed symptoms.

Sammyboy....what say you...any interest in compiling a list of non vaxxed chickens?

Before you say this is off topic let me remind you of the title of this thread.
The title of the thread is very apt for antivaxxed farkers like yourself. You can't step into malls, can't dine in, cannot attend large events, soon to be unemployed, has to be tested every day and week... You are well and trully farked.

For the vaxxed majority, it's a misnomer. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
death toll at 468
total of 1767 cases today for 05Nov
Thanks for updating on dailee basis.
Do you mind to update in this format so that my uncle Don't have to always leefer back to previous day lumber to know current day death count. Thanks.

Death count for the day = x
Total death count till date = y
Age range of death count for the day = z

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mind to update in this format so that my uncle Don't have to always leefer back to previous day lumber to know current day death count. Thanks.

Your uncle too much lah... he cannot google himself? Bro Zihau is already very nice to compile death numbers liao. Still want to make more work for him? :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
death toll at 421
total cases 2470

The numbers are small, thanks to the PAP. To most sinkies, life has resumed as normal besides wearing face masks and dining in twos for now.

I suspect that about a third of our population could had been COVIDed by now, with or without us knowing.

Choi!! John and family are still safe and covid free. I make my serfs do the ART tests daily. They can't cheat because I personally supervise them doing the tests.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Idea leh...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The numbers are small, thanks to the PAP. To most sinkies, life has resumed as normal besides wearing face masks and dining in twos for now.

Choi!! John and family are still safe and covid free. I make my serfs do the ART tests daily. They can't cheat because I personally supervise them doing the tests.
With the high vaccination rates, I reckoned that most would be asymptomatic at best, so I come across a number of false negatives in the ART due to low viral loads. One of my kakis lost sense of taste and cannot smell but ART negative- asked this bugger to go for PCR but he don’t want, totally asymptomatic.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the high vaccination rates, I reckoned that most would be asymptomatic at best, so I come across a number of false negatives in the ART due to low viral loads. One of my kakis lost sense of taste and cannot smell but ART negative- asked this bugger to go for PCR but he don’t want, totally asymptomatic.
My natural immune system can counter all kinds of crap so i am very safe and go around enjoy myself in the cesspool of virus in sg.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this type of trade, you think being truthful is one of its highest virtues? i suggest your bring your own blood testing kit with electron microscope to view the contents of the blood first.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he did several ART tests or not ? govt wants people to do self ART tests but the tests bo zhun lah, and many people are reluctant to use them.