• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My doubts regarding the efficacy of these so called vaccines is growing exponentially at a faster rate than the virus spread.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
More so anyone with underlying condition who took the vax will up lorry within a year.
Just received news of a related acquaintance, after taking the 3rd booster shot of mRNA, the arm, on the side that took the jab, is almost paralysed.
For me this is verified story. Not an anecdote, a lie, or fearmongering.

Hey @dredd @porcaputtana alias porkimak. I'm still alive and roaming Sg streets and malls and mrt and crowded places! Fuck you and your mRNA!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received news of a related acquaintance, after taking the 3rd booster shot of mRNA, the arm, on the side that took the jab, is almost paralysed.

Hey @dredd @porcaputtana alias porkimak. I'm still alive and roaming Sg streets and malls and mrt and crowded places! Fuck you and your mRNA!
Many I know also had bad experiences after their booster shot.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal

like I am interested in your loser lifestyle but thanks for the update

go do something meaningful like teach your related acquaintance how to masturbate with the other hand

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
like I am interested in your loser lifestyle but thanks for the update

go do something meaningful like teach your related acquaintance how to masturbate with the other hand

Those who are paralysed from the vaccines won't be able to wank.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
death toll at 459
total cases 3003
This should cheer people up... The infection ratio chart.

1636047083983.png