• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got people snatch cigarettes?
Too expensive. Cheapo sinkies will go geylang back streets or woodlands forest to buy contraband. And now they can wear masks too to protect their identity and protect themselves from the virus.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the number of "pending" cases has increased by nearly 6.9 times after only two days:

moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/update-on-novel-coronavirus-infection-in-singapore-1
("As of 4 February, 12pm, 289 of the suspect cases have tested negative for 2019 novel coronavirus, and 24 have tested positive. Test results for the remaining 20 cases are pending.")

moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/four-more-confirmed-cases-of-novel-coronavirus-infection-in-singapore
("20. As of 5 February 2020, 12pm, 295 of the suspect cases have tested negative for 2019-nCoV, and 28 have tested positive (Cases 27 and 28 were confirmed at about 2pm, 5 February). Test results for the remaining 62 cases are pending.")

moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/two-more-confirmed-cases-of-novel-coronavirus-infection-in-singapore
("11. As of 6 February 2020, 12pm, 310 of the suspect cases have tested negative for 2019-nCoV, and 30 have tested positive (Case 30 was confirmed at about 2pm, 6 February). Test results for the remaining 147 cases are pending.")

moh.gov.sg/2019-ncov-wuhan
moh.gov.sg/2019-ncov-wuhan/past-updates
181 "pending" cases "as of 07 Feb 2020, 1200h":
moh.gov.sg/2019-ncov-wuhan

Attachments

• Case Summary in Singapore (as of 07 Feb 2020, 1200h).png
    Case Summary in Singapore (as of 07 Feb 2020, 1200h).png
    34.4 KB · Views: 721

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who pay her Bill's?

'I thought I had the common cold': Singapore's second coronavirus patient on her experience
Singapore coronavirus discharged patient
Ms Jiang (in yellow) poses for a photo with the nurses at the National Centre for Infectious Diseases. (Photo: Ms Jiang)
08 Feb 2020 10:32AM
(Updated: 08 Feb 2020 10:50AM)
Bookmark
SINGAPORE: A woman from Wuhan who tested positive for the novel coronavirus in Singapore said she initially thought she had the common cold.

The woman, who only wanted to be known as Ms Jiang, was the second confirmed case of the coronavirus in Singapore.

Coronavirus outbreak: Singapore raises DORSCON level to orange
The 53-year-old arrived on Jan 21 with her daughter for sightseeing. She did not have symptoms during the Scoot flight to Singapore, but developed a fever, cough and chills in the afternoon of her arrival.

She sought medical attention at a hospital the next day and was warded in an isolation room at the National Centre for Infectious Diseases.

Her daughter tested negative for the virus.

More than two weeks later on Feb 7, Ms Jiang was discharged and says she is now looking forward to going home.

She spoke about her experience in an interview with the Ministry of Health:

Why did you visit Singapore?

My daughter and her classmates have visited Singapore. They feel that Singapore is clean and the people are friendly. For the past few years, I have also been saying that Singapore is quite a nice place. So, my daughter saved her salary, and bought a ticket for me to visit Singapore.

Could you share with us what it was like when you experienced the onset of symptoms?

After a medical check-up and X-ray, the doctor told me I have pneumonia. I found it unbelievable as I thought I had the common cold. I had such symptoms before which were like the common cold. Even then, I didn’t believe I caught the 2019-nCoV infection, I comforted myself that: “It was just the typical pneumonia”.

READ: What you need to know about additional precautionary measures under DORSCON Orange
singapore novel coronavirus cases as of feb 7
How was your hospital stay?

The hospital room I stayed in is good. The medical staff is caring and encouraging. As I have diabetes and high blood pressure, the medical staff regularly checked on my blood level and heart and did blood tests for me. I received very good medical care. I am grateful to the staff and thanked them for taking good care of me, even though I am a foreigner. They simply replied, “It is our job.” The medical team really have hearts of gold.

The virus has caused many people around the world to be very fearful, what would you like to share with others having recovered from it?

I was not afraid because of the wonderful medical team you have here. I am but an ordinary mother, but I was brave and overcame it. From the experience, I also became stronger. Through this experience, I strongly feel that every human being should learn to respect nature, and to care and love creatures (big or) small. There is also a need for us to keep a boundary with them.

READ: Coronavirus death toll surges past 700, exceeding SARS toll in China and Hong Kong
What are your plans upon discharge?

To be honest, Singapore is a wonderful country, in terms of its climate and in other areas too, but this is not my homeland after all.

I understand that there was a chartered flight on 5 Feb for Wuhanese to return to China. I initially thought that I would be able to board the plane back, but regrettably, I missed it. My doctor apologised to me (for not being able to discharge me in time for the flight back); he explained it was because I still had some virus on me.

I replied: “I should thank you. You are being responsible to me, to others, and your profession by not discharging me. There is no need for you to apologise to me, I should thank you instead.”

Although I cannot be discharged, nor meet my daughter, but if I was discharged, I might spread it to others, and this is definitely unacceptable. I must be cleared of my virus thoroughly, and be given a clean bill of health, before I can go home.

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALERT !!!

Please remember to bring your own toilet napkin or paper when you travel in Singapore.

Public toilet no more toilet napkin or paper.

If can't find toilet napkin or paper, please choose a muslim friendly toilet with a water hose attached.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 71298

WHAT ???

https://hdsmileys.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/surprise.gif

BOXES UPON BOXES OF FACE MASKS???

Not 4 face masks per family like what your boss say?

One rule for Singaporeans and another rule for PAP maggots maggotess and their families and favourite lap dogs like you?

Laughing Emoji GIFs | Tenor

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...alm-amid-panic-buying-of-groceries-singapores

extract from above

"Other politicians who also encouraged the public not to hoard groceries included labour chief and Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office Ng Chee Meng, and Workers’ Party chief Pritam Singh. "

Emoji Angry GIF - Emoji Angry Mad - Discover & Share GIFs

HOARDING BOXES UPON BOXES OF FACE MASKS AND RUBBING THAT INTO THE FACE OF ALL OF US HERE.
ALL BROWN NOSERS OF PAP MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS LEARN THAT FROM THEIR LEADERS? IS IT?

TELL US YOU GOT BAGS UPON BAGS OF RICE AS WELL INCLUDING SLABS OF WAGYU BEEF AND SUCCULENT ROAST PORK IN YOUR FREEZER.

JUST LIKE YOUR PAP MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IS IT?
YOUR CECA COCKROACHES ALSO HOARDING AND HOARDING THAT TOO?

Remember how PAP treated Singaporeans like fucking idiots in the coming elections.
AND VOTE EVERYONE OF THEM OUT

It is very very likely that PAP deliberately stopped the selling of masks in Singapore to manufacture an artificial shortage of masks.
That way, they can corner the masks ensuring that they and their families and their cronies and crasslooters and their organisations got enough masks for
themselves.

And they put up a fucking show of being concerned by distributing 4 masks to each fucking families like they so fucking kind hearted.
Creating photo ops of how hard they show that they working to organise distribution of masks. They created this crisis by forbidding sales of masks so that they can take control of it.

How sickening those maggots maggotess in white are playing Singaporeans for fools and fucking and tiewing and kanning all of us.

VOTE EVERYONE OF THEM OUT

Animated smiley faces , emoticons emoji and smileys

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Coronavirus: Singapore doing it right with measures, says expert who led WHO's fight against Sars
Published
3 hours ago

Salma Khalik
Senior Health Correspondent

SINGAPORE - Singapore is doing what is needed to try to contain the coronavirus outbreak, said an infectious diseases expert who headed the World Health Organisation's (WHO) global response to Sars in 2003.

Professor David Heymann of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine said this may make things inconvenient for people, but "you have to put precautionary measures in until you understand what the potential of this outbreak is".

"So every precautionary measure based on national assessment should be followed," he added.

Prof Heymann currently chairs the Strategic and Technical Advisory Group for Infectious Hazards, which provides independent advice to WHO on potential threats to global health security.

He said Singapore "is not overdoing it" with the measures it has introduced.

Singapore moved to code orange on Friday (Feb 7) and new measures include cancelling large-scale events if possible. Earlier measures include not allowing non-residents who had been in Hubei in the past fortnight, or people holding passports issued in Hubei, from entering.

In a telephone interview from London with The Straits Times, he said: "Singapore has been identifying cases, isolating them, done contact tracing, everything that's necessary to do to stop the outbreak."

But he added: "It's very difficult when before the disease is known, it's already out in the community. Some of the people coming in to China were exposed."

Singapore is now the country with the most number of coronavirus patients outside of China. This excludes the cruise ship docked in Japan which is classified as an international conveyance.

Prof Heymann said the high number is probably due to "multiple introductions" given the high number of visitors from China.
A major problem is that too much is unknown about the disease, which surfaced only at the end of last year.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...utm_medium=share&utm_term=2020-02-08 20:02:05

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coronavirus: Singapore doing it right with measures, says expert who led WHO's fight against Sars
Published
3 hours ago

Salma Khalik

SINGAPORE - Singapore is doing what is needed to try to contain the coronavirus outbreak, said an infectious diseases expert who headed the World Health Organisation's (WHO) global response to Sars in 2003.

Professor David Heymann of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine said this may make things inconvenient for people, but "you have to put precautionary measures in until you understand what the potential of this outbreak is".

"So every precautionary measure based on national assessment should be followed," he added.

Prof Heymann currently chairs the Strategic and Technical Advisory Group for Infectious Hazards, which provides independent advice to WHO on potential threats to global health security.

Singapore moved to code orange on Friday (Feb 7) and new measures include cancelling large-scale events if possible. Earlier measures include not allowing non-residents who had been in Hubei in the past fortnight, or people holding passports issued in Hubei, from entering.

In a telephone interview from London with The Straits Times, he said: "Singapore has been identifying cases, isolating them, done contact tracing, everything that's necessary to do to stop the outbreak."

But he added: "It's very difficult when before the disease is known, it's already out in the community. Some of the people coming in to China were exposed."

Singapore is now the country with the most number of coronavirus patients outside of China. This excludes the cruise ship docked in Japan which is classified as an international conveyance.

Prof Heymann said the high number is probably due to "multiple introductions" given the high number of visitors from China.
A major problem is that too much is unknown about the disease, which surfaced only at the end of last year.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...utm_medium=share&utm_term=2020-02-08 20:02:05
Apparently the fucker from WHO has also been incentivized by the Piss and Poop.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Published
3 hours ago

Salma Khalik

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/coronavirus-singapore-doing-it-right-with-measures-says-expert-who-led-whos-fight?xtor=CS3-18&utm_source=STiPhone&utm_medium=share&utm_term=2020-02-08 20:02:05

Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari - Politics ...

All self serving reports .

Can reports written up by Straits Times henchman or henchwoman ever be trusted?

That make the PAP maggots maggotess appear to be so good and correct and Singapore so fucking lucky to have them laffing and laffing all the way to their fucking banks.

Vomit emoji gif 5 » GIF Images Download

Emoji Angry GIF - Emoji Angry Mad - Discover & Share GIFs

Remember how PAP treated Singaporeans like fucking idiots in the coming elections.
AND VOTE EVERYONE OF THEM OUT

It is very very likely that PAP deliberately stopped the selling of masks in Singapore to manufacture an artificial shortage of masks.
That way, they can corner the masks ensuring that they and their families and their cronies and crasslooters and their organisations got enough masks for
themselves.

And they put up a fucking show of being concerned by distributing 4 masks to each fucking families like they so fucking kind hearted.
Creating photo ops of how hard they show that they working to organise distribution of masks. They created this crisis by forbidding sales of masks so that they can take control of it.

How sickening those maggots maggotess in white are playing Singaporeans for fools and fucking and tiewing and kanning all of us.

VOTE EVERYONE OF THEM OUT

Animated smiley faces , emoticons emoji and smileys