• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

you are a low SES peasant who has been C or B2 class your entire life

your statement confirms it
The only time I was in C class was when I was 14 years old. Have not seen how it looks nowadays.

Anyway the label coward remains, since you will never have the balls to go private. Pity your wife too since she has none to play with.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only time I was in C class was when I was 14 years old. Have not seen how it looks nowadays.

Anyway the label coward remains, since you will never have the balls to go private. Pity your wife too since she has none to play with.
You are about to see what a C class ICU looks like . And pay for it .

kekekekekekekekekeke

loser

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not a problem as only a very small number of vaccinated will be in ICU.

The efficacy of the vaccines in preventing serious illness and death remains high even after infection efficacy wanes. Didn't you see the video I posted? :rolleyes:
You know what? The words of Pfizer CEO are more believable than yours. And the keywords are: boosters, boosters and boosters. LOL! Oh yes, plus COVID pills and HIV drug cocktail.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You've been saying that for the past half year.
If I am here until December, we can conclude you're a useless professor.
excellent

out of a job and saddled with a medical bill enough to bankrupt u

It will be fun to watch an anti vaxxer make his last stand and go down with the ship

I can't wait

Game over

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
would we hit 5-digit cases at the peak by mid/late Oct? 2% of 10K is 200 requiring oxygen
Just thinking out loud again-

While moving away from reporting all PCR tested results and keeping the focus on symptomatic cases, the 5-digit figure can be masked away but not completely.

At a rate of about 25K cases (reported & unreported) a day, we can ride out this wave easily in about a hundred days. Hopefully those who contracted COVID with low viral loads can also have enough natural immunity against COVID re-infections.

No more new variants I hope. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaccines may be harmful five years, 10 years down the road. But being unvaxxed means if you kena now, and if it's serious, your life is ended. Game over from covid or the hefty bill.
yeah yeah yeah, the sky is going to fall. It is people with such a mindset that cause so much problem. People like me are still very healthy and proudly unvaxx.

Now i know why there are people who need the blue pill while others do not. When a person encounter adversity, how is the person going to deal with adversity is the key.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah yeah yeah, the sky is going to fall. It is people with such a mindset that cause so much problem. People like me are still very healthy and proudly unvaxx.

Now i know why there are people who need the blue pill while others do not. When a person encounter adversity, how is the person going to deal with adversity is the key.

any news on your med beds arriving 3rd week of December ?

How to pre order ?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what? The words of Pfizer CEO are more believable than yours. And the keywords are: boosters, boosters and boosters. LOL! Oh yes, plus COVID pills and HIV drug cocktail.
The words I hear are that boosters are needed to end Covid, as it should.

Of course, idiots like you will only hear the word "boosters" and in your small brain will conjure all kinds of CTs with no scientific basis. :rolleyes:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap runs this country, pap always get what it wants. As long as one is living in sinkieland, do as per what the pap wants you to do. Else they'll make life difficult.
It's a realisation from decades back. No point going against them, resistance is futile. They always win.

That is because you see that as a mindset of being dependent on the system for your survival. You didn't learn how to be a sovereignty and stand in your own right and survive base on this route.
I have to remind you that what you post here is your own perception of life and how you survive by mindlessly giving your power away to the authority. That is you , nothing wrong about it and respect to you.

Other people have choices and their own creative ways to deal with such illegal restrictions by the govt without mindlessly giving their personal power away to the authority. I hope you can respect that as well. Telling others to behave like you is against universal law by not respecting the free will of others.

There is a diff between giving others a choice to choose and pushing others to think like you.