• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
can be as much as $69k for a 2-week stay in hospital. thanks to pap, the gov is footing the bill for now for many pak si buay chau pioneer anti-vaxxers.

Yeah man. ICU bills are very very expensive.

Those anti-vaxxers should really think carefully. Ultimately this will be a tug between their risk of financial ruin vs their misguided ideas that the vaccine is harmful to their bodies.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Those anti-vaxxers should really think carefully. Ultimately this will be a tug between their risk of financial ruin vs their misguided ideas that the vaccine is harmful to their bodies.
Vaccines may be harmful five years, 10 years down the road. But being unvaxxed means if you kena now, and if it's serious, your life is ended. Game over from covid or the hefty bill.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my point of view, COVID is just like any other disease. Do you think PAP can continue to foot the bill for the vaccinated forever? It is simply digging its own grave when the effectiveness of the vaccines wanes in a few months down the road.
That's not a problem as only a very small number of vaccinated will be in ICU.

The efficacy of the vaccines in preventing serious illness and death remains high even after infection efficacy wanes. Didn't you see the video I posted? :rolleyes:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap runs this country, pap always get what it wants. As long as one is living in sinkieland, do as per what the pap wants you to do. Else they'll make life difficult.
The gahment have every right to protect public healthcare systems. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Choice of vaccination is yours, laws of the land remain theirs - in Sinkeepoo and everywhere.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in californicate, staying in icu for 6.9 days will cost at least us$369k. it’s 100 times more costly in u.s.a. sinkies should thank their lucky stars the pap is in charge.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaccines may be harmful five years, 10 years down the road. But being unvaxxed means if you kena now, and if it's serious, your life is ended. Game over from covid or the hefty bill.
mRNA vaccines are safe 5 years 10 years 50 years down to the road

understand the science . It’s not difficult

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're just a FOUR board quack. You know nuts about insurance contracts.
Really ?

70% of my practice is fully insured patients including diplomats on international insurance

Who do you think signs off on their forms ?

Better get that mRNA into your arm loser

Game over

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 11.41.04 AM.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really ?

70% of my practice is fully insured patients including diplomats on international insurance

Who do you think signs off on their forms ?

Better get that mRNA into your arm loser

Game over
They go to you because you are cheap. You do not understand the psychology of patients either and how insurance companies make life difficult for patients.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
They go to you because you are cheap. You do not understand the psychology of patients either and how insurance companies make life difficult for patients.

Cheap? Surely a 4X board certified medical professional would charge a premium for the fancy facade.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Insurance always make life difficult for the patient and their first rule of thumb is to exclude

And you are naive enough to think they will pay for your covid related ICU bill when they can easily deny because of government mandate

so easy to trap you

better be a good boi boi and go line up for your mRNA jab

game over

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you've never heard of this thing called private insurance. Oh yes, I think I know why you are not aware of it, you are that FOUR board gutless chicken shit coward without balls who dare not go private
Nah … just in case you forgot what you posted

Naive moron

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap? Surely a 4X board certified medical professional would charge a premium for the fancy facade.
Well he is definitely cheaper than a fully private one outside which may cost 10 times more.

Edit: :laugh: I did not get it the first time I read it. You actually mocking him!!!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited: