• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's good news. It translates to a few hundred thousands more voting against the white clowns.
Game over for you bro

Be an obedient boy and go get the mRNA injected into you

ICU bill will bankrupt a low SES filth like you

And so few of you left already … go vote for Oppo lor

we fuck care you liao

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actuallee my uncle think PAP just phua hung onlee becas it is verlee leeficult to prove the medical leesons for unable to inject KNN eg some post cancer patient went jab while some said cannot or some can even fake to have allergy by saying last time blah blah how to proof last time happenings.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The umbrage times news article states that
" the Government is paying the full Covid-19 medical bills of all ......., permanent residents and long-term pass holders, with the exception of those who test positive for the coronavirus soon after returning from overseas travel"
So does it means those who have served NS and 15 years of reservist and not vaccinated are worse off than foreigners who are vaccinated , meaning PR's and long term pass holders?

Looks like being vac is of higher status than serving NS ?
Haha, simi Pioneer Gen , Merdeka Gen its the vaccinated gen that's priority

Last edited:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The umbrage news article states that
" the Government is paying the full Covid-19 medical bills of all ......., permanent residents and long-term pass holders, with the exception of those who test positive for the coronavirus soon after returning from overseas travel"
So does it means those who have served NS and 15 years of reservist and not vaccinated are worse off than foreigners who are vaccinated , meaning PR's and long term pass holders?

Looks like being vac is of higher status than serving NS ?
Haha, simi Pioneer Gen , Merdeka Gen its the vaccinated gen that's priority
Then go get vaccinated lor

Problem solved

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Game over for you bro

Be an obedient boy and go get the mRNA injected into you

ICU bill will bankrupt a low SES filth like you

And so few of you left already … go vote for Oppo lor

we fuck care you liao
Obviously you've never heard of this thing called private insurance. Oh yes, I think I know why you are not aware of it, you are that FOUR board gutless chicken shit coward without balls who dare not go private

Last edited:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you've never heard of this thing called private insurance. Oh yes, I think I know why you are not aware of it, you are that FOUR board gutless chicken shit who dare not go private
Private insurance will exclude soon . Why should they pay when government says they don’t have to pay ?

You are such a moron

Game over

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's treat first, pay later right? So what if you don't pay? Let them sue you lah!
Based on my uncle's experience hospital also phua hung onlee. Probablee those with bills above $100k then they will blink their eyes. The business office workers are all fucking lazy bitch like gin kind they will just generate and lee generate the bills and send to address for leeminder but they are too lazy to even do debt chasing.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you've never heard of this thing called private insurance. Oh yes, I think I know why you are not aware of it, you are that FOUR board gutless chicken shit coward without balls who dare not go private
Anyway come Jan 1 when you become unemployed and on 100 days MC you won‘t be able to afford your premium for whatever shit insurance low SES peasants buy

Game over

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho the formula for mis-c is 1k old fart heads = 10 mis-c little heads
What my uncle's carefullee leeduced formula is based on the acceptance level of sinkie
I.e 1k old farts heads to be massacred from covid19 = 1 little sinkie head to be massacred = 10 little sinkie head to have mis-c without dying.

This formula will determine if pap can stay in power which means old farts can continue to die each day but once 1 little sinkie dies it will add 1k to the count. Similar to mis-c.
Pap head confirm roll if say 10 little sinkie were to be massacred.