• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN I am asking you what is the advice KNN :unsure:
At the verlee beginning was
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the-only-way-to-stop-a-epidemic-is.281212/
KNN subsequentlee was bits and pieces eg why cordon off walkways dining tables and leediverting crowd to squeeze for safe leestancing and latest is surellee the airport controls for nehs KNN PAP and mtf turning a blind eyes to all the advices so if hawker no need to close and leeopen close and leeopen then my uncle worry KNN

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN subsequentlee was bits and pieces eg why cordon off walkways dining tables and leediverting crowd to squeeze for safe leestancing and latest is surellee the airport controls for nehs KNN PAP and mtf turning a blind eyes to all the advices so if hawker no need to close and leeopen close and leeopen then my uncle worry KNN
K L N

Your Unker should work in

P.M. orfit.

jw5

Loyal
K L N

To me,
LP == PL

This foLum is not an englang grandma exam.
Me and sweet sweet @sweetiepie using another tribal englan language.

KNN Ok thank you for your invaluable contribution to the uniqueness of this forum KNN :thumbsup:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much we would hve lost if Gahman clsed borders on Dec 2020 all flights from Wuhan and do likewise to India 4 mths ago? Could the figures be abv 200 billion!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much we would hve lost if Gahman clsed borders on Dec 2020 all flights from Wuhan and do likewise to India 4 mths ago? Could the figures be abv 200 billion!!!

Lost the opportunity to implement Govtech's SafeEntry and Tracetogether, hire SDAs, follow through with Temasek's investments in BioNtech, Moderna and masks and test kits etc.

And don't forget the quarantine hotel staycations. :wink:

There is a method to the madness... the good ol' 'never let a crisis go to waste'. Very similar to 'can eat, don't waste'... what/who do you think they are eating? :sneaky:

jw5

Loyal
Lost the opportunity to implement Govtech's SafeEntry and Tracetogether, hire SDAs, follow through with Temasek's investments in BioNtech, Moderna and masks and test kits etc.

And don't forget the quarantine hotel staycations. :wink:

There is a method to the madness... the good ol' 'never let a crisis go to waste'. Very similar to 'can eat, don't waste'... what/who do you think they are eating? :sneaky:

The PAP didn't do this deliberately. But of course they took the opportunity when they saw it. :cool:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1623917098644.png

SINGAPORE - There are 27 confirmed cases of the coronavirus as at Thursday noon (June 17), taking Singapore's total to 62,366, said the Ministry of Health (MOH).

Of these cases, 20 are in the community and seven are imported.

The 20 community cases include two unlinked cases. The remaining 18 are linked to previous cases.

Of the linked cases, 13 had already been quarantined, while the other five were detected through surveillance.

Three out of the seven imported cases are returning Singaporeans or permanent residents.

No new cases were reported in the dormitories.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...cases-in-singapore-with-2-unlinked-7-imported