• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot admit that was me. If I were with my wife, then I would admit it was me. I ask for your kind understanding. :biggrin:
K L N

If you not with wifey,
but with chiobu,
then I worry.

Btw, though I brain damaged and senile.
I leemember you were divorced,
or was it my dementia and Covid-69
giving me wild imaginations.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s why need to support locals by tarbao food, then drive to East Coast Service Road, park by the road side, enjoy the seabreeze while you makan. Shiok!

PS: this open close open close open close really is like chicken arsehole.
K L N

Are we allowed.?

I dont want some Cheesetuloots with
Badges cums up and summon me
to State Court.

KLN My grocery vouchers cannnot pay fines hor.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tabao food, no problem lah! I have been bringing my portable foldable picnic table with me when I tabao dinner. My gf and I have been enjoying our dinners in the park, under the moon light. I just need to remember to bring along mosquito repellant.
K L N

After makan, can use table convert to bed, right?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
K L N

Are we allowed.?
SAF style, mai tio liak.
lots of people doing it loh :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

from National Sailing Centre pass Bedok Jetty to McD to Parkland Green to Big Splash to Satay by the Bay... KNN... so many people picnic woh, this one my kakis tell me one.

the East Coast Service Road open table couple near Fort Rd is witnessed by me as I was strolling to beo topless Ang Moh Bus on bike one.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
K L N

Now, CNA leeported 21/6 may be extended due BT MERAH clusters.

KLN @jw5
your pigeon still have not leeturn with LW latest announcement?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
before it slips my mind, why Kallang McD close ah? Tuesday evening pass by after my stroll took a look, inside all um see soh one.

jw5

Loyal
before it slips my mind, why Kallang McD close ah? Tuesday evening pass by after my stroll took a look, inside all um see soh one.

Just checked, as at 13 June, it is not one of the places visited by covid patients. :unsure:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Just give up already the virus is endemic and it's going to spread no matter what.

Since it is no worse than the flu just let nature take its course and concentrate on the vaccination program and treating those who end up in hospital in an effective manner.

jw5

Loyal
Just give up already the virus is endemic and it's going to spread no matter what.

Since it is no worse than the flu just let nature take its course and concentrate on the vaccination program and treating those who end up in hospital in an effective manner.

It's easy to say but this will be no consolation for those who have already lost their family members or friends. :frown:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's easy to say but this will be no consolation for those who have already lost their family members or friends. :frown:

People die. Get over it. Many have been indoctrinated into believing all this "every life is precious" shit.

The reality is that most lives don't matter regardless of skin colour.

jw5

Loyal
People die. Get over it. Many have been indoctrinated into believing all this "every life is precious" shit.

The reality is that most lives don't matter regardless of skin colour.

I guess if the person was 80+ or 90+, it would not be so painful, but to lose a family member below that type of age would be quite devastating. :coffee:

jw5

Loyal
With our population if we hve 200k to 300k per day of infection, surely in a mth's time we can hve HERD IMUNITY.

Don't be ridiculous, with so many infections per day. there could be many fatalities. I am sure you would not want your family members to be among the fatalities. :rolleyes: