• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meng Kee CKT is okay, not the best. :biggrin:

There's a narrow staircase from Jalan Bukit Ho Swee leading to it, great shortcut to/from Tiong Bahru MRT. :wink:
K L N

Yes, then via
Jalan Klinik,
use Blk 20,
3rd floor lift to
go down .... easier and
fasterest.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the fault of PAP for refusing to listen citizen's request that borders with INDIA is closed. Now that they have brought in the virus, this round will be more difficult to eradicate and those affected would be wise to teach PAP a lesson next GE.

Fuckers making life difficult for everybody.

jw5

Loyal
All the fault of PAP for refusing to listen citizen's request that borders with INDIA is closed. Now that they have brought in the virus, this round will be more difficult to eradicate and those affected would be wise to teach PAP a lesson next GE.

Fuckers making life difficult for everybody.

PAP need to appoint an all-knowing Supreme Leader to be the PM + President as soon as possible.

1623853460327.png

MARK YEO

Mr Yeo is a Non-Executive Director of CAG. He was appointed to the Board on 1 April 2021.

Mr Yeo is a Director on the Board of Changi Airports International (CAI) since December 2018 and was subsequently appointed the Chairman of CAI’s Board on 16 December 2019. Mr Yeo also sits on the Board of Keppel Infrastructure Trust, a position he has held since 2015. Prior to his current appointments, Mr Yeo held non-executive directorship on the Boards of Cityspring Infrastructure Trust, Singapore Cruise Centre and Singapore Expo/Singex.

Mr Yeo has held various senior banking positions working on the infrastructure sector in Asia, Europe and Latin America mainly doing project finance advisory. He was based both in Singapore and London. Thereafter, he held several leadership positions in corporates in Asia and the Middle-East. He started his career in the Singapore civil service.

Mr Yeo graduated with a Master of Arts from the University of Oxford and a Master of Laws from the National University of Singapore. He also attended the Advanced Management Programme with Insead.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
PAP need to appoint an all-knowing Supreme Leader to be the PM + President as soon as possible.

View attachment 113836

MARK YEO

Mr Yeo is a Non-Executive Director of CAG. He was appointed to the Board on 1 April 2021.

Mr Yeo is a Director on the Board of Changi Airports International (CAI) since December 2018 and was subsequently appointed the Chairman of CAI’s Board on 16 December 2019. Mr Yeo also sits on the Board of Keppel Infrastructure Trust, a position he has held since 2015. Prior to his current appointments, Mr Yeo held non-executive directorship on the Boards of Cityspring Infrastructure Trust, Singapore Cruise Centre and Singapore Expo/Singex.

Mr Yeo has held various senior banking positions working on the infrastructure sector in Asia, Europe and Latin America mainly doing project finance advisory. He was based both in Singapore and London. Thereafter, he held several leadership positions in corporates in Asia and the Middle-East. He started his career in the Singapore civil service.

Mr Yeo graduated with a Master of Arts from the University of Oxford and a Master of Laws from the National University of Singapore. He also attended the Advanced Management Programme with Insead.
alamak bro, why this guy again? His face is already more famous than
sambigwink.gif
:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

View attachment 113836

MARK YEO

Is his full name Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chng? :unsure:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Fucking cheebye la… shut down reopen shut down reopen

By the time they are down with this merry go round, 60% of all restaurants are going bankrupt

That’s why need to support locals by tarbao food, then drive to East Coast Service Road, park by the road side, enjoy the seabreeze while you makan. Shiok!

PS: this open close open close open close really is like chicken arsehole.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Tabao food, no problem lah! I have been bringing my portable foldable picnic table with me when I tabao dinner. My gf and I have been enjoying our dinners in the park, under the moon light. I just need to remember to bring along mosquito repellant.

portable_foldable_picnic_table_with_chairs_for_rent_1487005678_735fa872.jpg
I think I saw one couple using this type of foldable table at East Coast Service road last evening, was that you?