• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COVID 19 vaccine successfully developed!!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was just hoping you could shed more light on your enlightened friend’s situation so other readers who wished not to be vaccinated could at least know what are the consequences or trade-offs.

Come on, please do us a favor and let the collective wisdom of the sammyboys grow.

My friend has balls to deal with it. That is all i know. He rejected the vaccines for his children and might not be able to apply for education for his children in Singapore. That is all i know. How to deal with it, you have to be creative with it and to stand up for it.

How will it be when his children is ready for school? I don't know. If there are more parents who stand up against the vaccination of their children, i think we can get the law to change and this is what happen in other countries. Vaccination should not be mandatory. It contains all kinds of toxin in it and i can't trust what they put in the vaccine.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
My friend has balls to deal with it. That is all i know. He rejected the vaccines for his children and might not be able to apply for education for his children in Singapore.

This gets more interesting... from compulsory vaccination to compulsory education... Is your friend on sammyboy?
Please help extend our invitation to him so that we can learn what we can do tenaciously against things like compulsory vaccination and compulsory education. I mean folks have to see all sides of the stories and then measure the trade offs on their own, don’t they?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This gets more interesting... from compulsory vaccination to compulsory education... Is your friend on sammyboy?
Please help extend our invitation to him so that we can learn what we can do tenaciously against things like compulsory vaccination and compulsory education. I mean folks have to see all sides of the stories and then measure the trade offs on their own, don’t they?
you can find out more yourself by doing your own research and if you can find something in this regard, pls post it here too. I respect my friend's privacy and he also do to me. Good Luck.. U need numbers to go against law which doesn't benefits you.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
from

Wave of promising study results raises hopes for coronavirus vaccines

to

COVID 19 vaccine successfully developed!!

takes quite a leap of faith and imagination.

apns73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Legality isn't going to matter if health is the concern here. Unscrupulous rich elites who control the medical and pharmaceutical industries is set up for it to profit rather than for health. More and more people are wise enough to know that now and it is up to the people to take a stand on it. Change will come when people take action. i am not referring to sg alone but the world.

Yes, and if I might add, pharmaceutical firms are the biggest drug syndicates in the world.

apns73

Alfrescian
Loyal
I play with this shit for 5 and half years to earn this (a great mistake of my life should not have done it but that another story for another day).... and my thesis is related to infectious disease. Not from google and wikipedia. if you really still insist on having that belief....lol so be it. stupidity has no cure. who is fraud who is telling the truth can be easily double check on the net using browser.

View attachment 86813

Wah! PhD leh... which field? Which year? How many articles have you published to get this piece of paper?
Many Singaporeans also have papers like this leh...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
How many articles have you published to get this piece of paper?

If I recalled correctly, need at least 2 technical papers and 1 research paper on the topic you’re working on, and you need to defend your thesis after all the hard work.

@vamjok please correct me if I’m wrong.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! PhD leh... which field? Which year? How many articles have you published to get this piece of paper?
Many Singaporeans also have papers like this leh...

U only joined yesterday.

U might need some more time to establish your credibility on the forum.

And as a stinkyporean.

Only then you might question his credentials.

Besides, Ph.D. is the minimum requirement (I believe) for most positions at NUS NTU or most other universities of some moderate standing. to join as an academic or professor.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
tell me about it- 32 long years to get 10 seats plus 2 for the alternatives and we still haven’t rid the MIW of their 2/3 majority.

to be fair they've always rigged the elections.

the elctions dept under ah loong's watch

civil service falls in line
media tightly controlled
rules set by them
character assassination of opponents
bankrupting opponents through suing them, defamation suits
GRC (Group Representation Constituency?) system that parachutes a bunch of incompetent candidates in thx to one or two 'star'candidates
gerrymandering, setting electoral boundaries arbitrarily
and of course, opening the floodgates for new sh!ttyzens from turdworld cr@pholes

the result is predictable and expected, maybe unfortunate and unfair. but expected. even jamus lim admitted as much in his televised debate.

denying a blank cheque and all.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Besides, Ph.D. is the minimum requirement (I believe) for most positions at NUS NTU or most other universities of some moderate standing. to join as an academic or professor.

If I’m not wrong, Prof Peter Ng is the only Prof lecturing biological sciences in NUS with his PhD conferred by NUS.

Please let me know if there are other Prof lecturing in NUS with a PhD conferred by NUS, would be interesting to know if there are other Prof who graduated from NUS and subsequently lecturing at the same institute. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

apns73

Alfrescian
Loyal
How fast is almost impossible to judge for today's scientists.
I don't know man! I only know lap sup jiak lup sup tuah! bringing my brains to work instead of leaving it at home during 'office hours'.

Who is not so in SG? Let them go figure what immune response system means to them.

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
COVID-19 is a RNA Virus so when mutations do occur, it tends to be less deadly not more. The current vaccines being developed should not be affected.

Flu virus does mutate but mutates fast, compared to COVID-19

If they can cure EBOLA and its mutations I see no reason why COVID-19 will be any different.