• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COVID 19 vaccine successfully developed!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sell on news?
it's index selling on the market by institutional investors for all vaccine makers despite any good or bad news. that's because institutional punters purposely downgrade the index including mrna, j&j and pfizer, and cum back later to scoop up the stocks at lower prices. that's wall street shenanigan. cannot react to daily bs. must be patient and think 6.9 years out. anyway, i'm not keen on traditional vaccine makers and pharma. the more innovative method of mrna vaccines to address viral mutations and future pandemic threats is more promising from a solutions perspective. their products may not sell in ongoing high volumes as they may solve the recurring seasonal flu dilemma with 1 jab in 6.9 years (instead of 1 or 2 jabs every year), but i value quality over quantity in problem solving. it will reap other benefits.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The virus will mutate. By the time mass production happens the vaccine might already be obsolete
that's why we need an mrna solution, not the traditional vaccine solutions that rely on culturing eggs. now you know why govs around the world hoard (polished) eggs in secret warehouses. :tongue:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a fake news. China is the first country that developed the vaccine. if you don't believe, please ask tan wah tiu

Even if that were true, I doubt other countries would want to buy. Fake masks and fake test kits... but the vaccines are definitely genuine now. :roflmao:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's why we need an mrna solution, not the traditional vaccine solutions that rely on culturing eggs. now you know why govs around the world hoard (polished) eggs in secret warehouses. :tongue:

if you understand the science behind mRNA vaccine method...you will know what you are saying is not true.

For example current mRNA vaccine that is doing well, mRNA-1273. it contain a mRNA that encodes the SARS-CoV-2 spike (S) glycoprotein. So what happens is that when you inject such thing in your body, the protein assembly system will starts to make SARS-CoV-2 spike (S) glycoprotein. But this is a foreign protein which by itself is harmless so we will not fall sick, however your body recognise it as foreign and will start attacking it. so next time you see anything related to this particular protein your body will know how to fight it. so in a sense you are using this mRNA to train your body to fight anything related to SARS-CoV-2 spike (S) glycoprotein.

IF the mutation occurs at the spike (S) glycoprotein, this drug is useless as well. so what you are saying is basically not true, its not true mRNA based vaccine is not prone to the issue of mutation

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if that were true, I doubt other countries would want to buy. Fake masks and fake test kits... but the vaccines are definitely genuine now. :roflmao:
yalor, like they fake the news about the ineffectiveness of remdesivir with who's collusion and then turn around, steal, and patent the formula in prc for "national security" use without the ipr owner's participation and approval. it's the same drug that helps discharge tens of thousands of tiong patients in icu and get prc back on her feet.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you understand the science behind mRNA vaccine method...you will know what you are saying is not true.

For example current mRNA vaccine that is doing well, mRNA-1273. it contain a mRNA that encodes the SARS-CoV-2 spike (S) glycoprotein. So what happens is that when you inject such thing in your body, the protein assembly system will starts to make SARS-CoV-2 spike (S) glycoprotein. But this is a foreign protein which by itself is harmless so we will not fall sick, however your body recognise it as foreign and will start attacking it. so next time you see anything related to this particular protein your body will know how to fight it. so in a sense you are using this mRNA to train your body to fight anything related to SARS-CoV-2 spike (S) glycoprotein.

IF the mutation occurs at the spike (S) glycoprotein, this drug is useless as well. so what you are saying is basically not true, its not true mRNA based vaccine is not prone to the issue of mutation
didn't i mention 1 jab in 6.9 years? some mutations are difficult to counter, but chances of frequent and drastic mutations at the spike glycoprotein are deemed to be less if not more rare. these's no vaccine mrna or otherwise that can counter a mutative rna virus over one's lifetime with only 1 jab.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't i mention 1 jab in 6.9 years? some mutations are difficult to counter, but chances of frequent and drastic mutations at the spike glycoprotein are deemed to be less if not more rare. these's no vaccine mrna or otherwise that can counter a mutative rna virus over one's lifetime with only 1 jab.

if you ever get your hands dirty before by playing with all these bugs by putting on all sort of PPE, you will know what you are saying is nonsense.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you ever get your hands dirty before by playing with all these bugs by putting on all sort of PPE, you will know what you are saying is nonsense.
have already debunked your many bogus claims before. a fraud is always a fraud.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I play with this shit for 5 and half years to earn this (a great mistake of my life should not have done it but that another story for another day).... and my thesis is related to infectious disease. Not from google and wikipedia. if you really still insist on having that belief....lol so be it. stupidity has no cure. who is fraud who is telling the truth can be easily double check on the net using browser.

thumbnail.jpg