• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Couple threaten to run over mother and baby

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
precisely. What's there to show when driving a jap car. Strangely, from what i observe on the road..bmw and mercedes sports car driver don't drive like them. I hate honda drivers..very often are reckless.

BMW and Merc sports car drivers need to live long enough to spend their money.

Ah Bengs only got their 10 yr loans to lose, nothing else.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
BMW and Merc sports car drivers need to live long enough to spend their money.

Ah Bengs only got their 10 yr loans to lose, nothing else.

Actually these Bengs are out to kenna involve in RTAs..... each accident means opportunity to scam the insurance companies and easy income for them :biggrin:

I know of some Bengs who make their living this way...... every month will get involved in accident. :mad:

BMW & Mercs owners dun need these type of income.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. They drive like there's no tomorrow.

Exactly, I agree with you. These red plate cars are like just release from prison the moment they are on the road.

Relax bro.... in my eyes I only give a helping hand to the real victim. I also have met some nice and courtesy ah beng too.

But some luxury car driver can be very kuai lan too which I saw before but did not happen to me so far, perhaps just not my day.

:smile: