• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Couple hanky-pankying while watching movie at Lido cinema

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two people “fooling around” were caught on CCTV video in Shaw Theatres

SINGAPORE – A couple was caught “fooling around” inside one of the cinemas of the Shaw Theatres in Lido.
The incident occurred on October 15 at around 8.15 pm and was shared by a Stomp contributor who calls herself M. She claims that she’s a friend of someone that works at the Shaw Theatre cinema plex.
M wrote in her post, “My friend saw this couple through the CCTV during one movie. The woman was straddling her partner and moving up and down.”
“I feel disgusted that people will do this in public,” she added.
The 17-second video, which has not been uploaded due to its sensitive nature, was shared with Stomp. The footage shows a man seated with a woman on his lap, and the woman is moving her hips.
It was also notable that there were no other people seated near or around the couple inside the cinema hall.
When asked about the incident, a spokesperson for Shaw Theatres said, “Once aware of the incident taking place, the manager went into the hall and issued a warning to the couple to stop behaving inappropriately (they were fooling around and were fully clothed.)”
The couple was also reported to have left the theatre at the end of the movie screening without any other issues or incidents.
The spokesperson for Shaw Theatres went on to say, “Shaw Theatres does not condone such behaviour and requests that our patrons respect our cinemas for their intended purpose of film appreciation and entertainment.”
“Shaw Theatres has taken disciplinary actions (sic) against the staff who made and disseminated the unauthorised recording.” / TISG

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Aiyo... be more discreet lah!
In a crowded cinema, breasts massages, fine tuning the nipples, fingering the clit, sudah lah... dry humping for fuck?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1:32:11
once you go black you will never go back

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
“You need a very small space to have sex”, Josephine Teo

1603929119809.png

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
must be a lau kaypoh bitch like ginfucky, jelly ownself cheebye no guys want to touch so go and pao toh others

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder sometimes the cinema seats wet and sticky, and it's not due to spilled Coca Cola. :unsure:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder sometimes the cinema seats wet and sticky, and it's not due to spilled Coca Cola. :unsure:
KNN my uncle have to initiate the use of tissue KNN the horny gf was very ileesponsible never think of the outcome KNN if no tissue my uncle will ask the horny gf to swallow rather than being a ileesponsible person (my uncle also soon pa) KNN

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I used to do that all the time with my GF. what is the problem. Just take the back row and play with her pussy and tits, and she even sucks my cock. No one can see. This clowns are too obvious.