• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Couple fucked in Lido cinema and left condom on seat for next patron, who took to social media to KBKB!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should have used all that sperms for facial, look at how Lao Zoe is glowing after getting some from Ah Seng, Ah Wei, Ah Gan and her sons.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why so scared? The cinema patrons are all fully vaccinated, no?

Without sperm, how would your mother get pregnant? Show your respect to the sperm, silly woman.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back in the 1990s, when the Yangtze theatre in the Pearl Centre was still around, quite a few uncles jacked off on the seats whilst watching the softcore R(A) movies.
No one ever complained then. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back in the 1990s, when the Yangtze theatre in the Pearl Centre was still around, quite a few uncles jacked off on the seats whilst watching the softcore R(A) movies.
No one ever complained then. :biggrin:

Yes, I wandered inside when I was a little boy. I was surprised why all the moviegoers there were men. An uncle jokingly asked me "阿弟,要看R片吗? " at the ticket lobby. :biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: jw5

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the sticky substance is pussy juice lah. The sperm should still be inside the condom right ?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe there's no guy, it's just some itchy cunt with a cucumber in a condom.
After fucking herself till her cheebye explode, she ate the cucumber, can eat don't waste!

They should find the girl and send her to me to have her pussy flogged hard.

1640090351044.png
1640090377827.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The other half of the cucumber still in her cheebye ?
To the gals here : can you still walk with a baby cucumber down there ?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time I remembered watching my 1st RA movie at the old Shaw cinema at Beach Road. I think less than 5 people inside that theater. KNN got this uncle in his 60s and his companion a PRC MILF sitting few rows behind me. I left 10 mins before the movie was over. While ascending the steps, had a quick peek on the back row that the couple were sitting. Uncle cunningly inserting his left hand inside the skirt of the PRC MILF without giving a damn of the world.

• Haha

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time I remembered watching my 1st RA movie at the old Shaw cinema at Beach Road. I think less than 5 people inside that theater. KNN got this uncle in his 60s and his companion a PRC MILF sitting few rows behind me. I left 10 mins before the movie was over. While ascending the steps, had a quick peek on the back row that the couple were sitting. Uncle cunningly inserting his left hand inside the skirt of the PRC MILF without giving a damn of the world.
I'm sure it was like KFC...finger-licking good.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe the movie was showing a scary scene, women in cinemas need to be comforted with a reassuring touch.

• Haha