• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat [confused by new discovery] Last month, @ginfreely said that her grade for her AO-Level General Paper was "worse" than @Bad New Brown's "B3"....

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... even though we all know she has boasted many times that she scored "A1" for both O-Level English and even English Literature:
sammyboy.com/posts/2813086
I got only B4 for my English at O Level but I got B3 for my General Paper at AO Level :biggrin:
Hey cuntonese thief looks like you are talking to me. FYI my Gp worse than you but I got scholarship for that and some more got few published letters in the Straits times highlighted general affairs for people.
If that is true, then it looks like even though my A2 for O-Level English is worse than @ginfreely's "A1", at least my A2 for AO-Level General Paper is better than her "worse than B3" grade! :tongue:

Dear @AhMeng and @glockman, may I ask, what were your grades for O-Level English and AO-Level General Paper? :unsure:
I might be wrong, but I strongly suspect that both of you scored A1 for both exams, right?
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-10 O-Level grades will no longer form part of admission scores for Poly gra...png
    Screenshot_2018-12-10 O-Level grades will no longer form part of admission scores for Poly gra...png
    40.8 KB · Views: 105

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN that means lao cb @ginfreely english has degraded after she began to realise the joy of sucking cocks at later age KNN whereas your english improved over the 2 years KNN and probably her general affairs publication was written by someone else with A1 in AO level KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
.... even though we all know she has boasted many times that she scored "A1" for both O-Level English and even English Literature:
sammyboy.com/posts/2813086

If that is true, then it looks like even though my A2 for O-Level English is worse than @ginfreely's "A1", at least my A2 for AO-Level General Paper is better than her "worse than B3" grade! :tongue:

Dear @AhMeng and @glockman, may I ask, what were your grades for O-Level English and AO-Level General Paper? :unsure:
I might be wrong, but I strongly suspect that both of you scored A1 for both exams, right?
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438
Thank you for thinking so. Unfortunately I left school after PSLE at 15, having repeated three years. One year each in P4, P5 and P6. I learned English by reading Mills and Boon novels, Playboy and Penthouse magazines. This is why I have a perversed attraction to big boobs and pussies today. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Thank you for thinking so. Unfortunately I left school after PSLE at 15, having repeated three years. One year each in P4, P5 and P6. I learned English by reading Mills and Boon novels, Playboy and Penthouse magazines. This is why I have a perversed attraction to big boobs and pussies today. :biggrin:
If so, where did you learn about slut whore mistress and firecrackers?India and Iran? :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The video is so true. Prove that my English A1 only the dog will find another thing to attack. English A1 must get GP A1 meh? Pui your hakka dog shameless dog antics.
I so honest to say my GP lousy also can get attacked by hakka dog son of hakka whore @empathizerofeatshitndie with his hakka pride. I got boast my A level GP good meh? I good at writing English composition means I good at writing GP essays discussing crap meh? Shameless hakka dog with no human conscience will use anything to attack me indeed. Pui!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
what is the use of o and a levels nowadays? can make more money or ownself say got a or distinction oneself feel good ??

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is the use of o and a levels nowadays? can make more money or ownself say got a or distinction oneself feel good ??
Some laocheebye only got O and A levels achievement, beyond that she can only talk about her Guinness record number of cocks sucked and the mileage of her pussy.