• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Condor Heroes: Where does Li Mo Chou get her pocket money ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek are always talking about yourself one man show talking to youself cloneS. Poor upbringing bastard remember chicken is your Cantonese mother suck cock is your Cantonese mother open leg is your Cantonese mother. Pui!

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You loser son of Cantonese chicken mistress don’t be jealous I no job also can survive for years, can take housing loan to buy jb house, can rent private apartment with no subsidy from government. Unlike you loser hdb sinkie or ah sia kia take handout from govt and parents and spend time bullying woman. Pui!
Come to think of it pretty impressed with myself no job can take 70% loan and rent 2k apartment some more hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it pretty impressed with myself no job can take 70% loan and rent 2k apartment some more hahahaha
Good payer can service the housing loan and contributed good interest of rm80k to Malaysia economy. Always a good asset wherever I go indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese dramas only got two kinds fake heroes in pugilist world and evil scheming by palace concubines and so adored by Chinese viewers around the world how to do evil back stab to win. What a disgrace to humanity.
So smart and vicious bullies in own world bullying the weak like me but always cry racist bullying hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese dramas only got two kinds fake heroes in pugilist world and evil scheming by palace concubines and so adored by Chinese viewers around the world how to do evil back stab to win. What a disgrace to humanity.
Ya and adored by people that forever live like in the past women are all concubines and mistress and prostitutes.