• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Condor Heroes: Where does Li Mo Chou get her pocket money ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm watching Andy Lau's Condor Heroes now on YouTube.

Li Mo Chou goes around and kill people. So shiok ! But where does she get her money? FL ?

Same for the rest of the pugilists. Where does Yang Guo get his pocket money ? By pimping Xiao Longnu ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Li mo chou kill people and took their money.
Yang guo get money from teaching wu gong.
In the pugilist world verlee leemited jobs.
Onlee have
Street gongfu busking
Dian xiao er
Pull cart food seller
Farmer
Imperial Court employees
The rest all are leestoran boss

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How does Yan Guo pee with just one arm ? His 姑姑 Xiao Long Ni hold his 姑姑叫 and aim izzit ?

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Onlee have
Street gongfu busking
Dian xiao er
Pull cart food seller
Farmer
Imperial Court employees

knn

some are working for big boss mr. @glockman
collecting carboards

knn

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm watching Andy Lau's Condor Heroes now on YouTube.

Li Mo Chou goes around and kill people. So shiok ! But where does she get her money? FL ?

Same for the rest of the pugilists. Where does Yang Guo get his pocket money ? By pimping Xiao Longnu ?
You think you very smart create such cb thread around me. FYI only my parents gave me pocket money in my life. Pui your Cantonese chicken mistress mother phua cb gave birth no teach raised bastard bully woman. Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Onlee have
Street gongfu busking
Dian xiao er
Pull cart food seller
Farmer
Imperial Court employees

All pugilistic novels are so unrealistic. Even that Huang Yaoshi, the owner of an island. No government meh ? No need to pay land tax or property tax ? Unless he is a farmer and florist in Peach Blossom Island, how is he going to sustain and have a group of servants ? He is a pharmacist, but he has no pharmacy also.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All pugilistic novels are so unrealistic. Even that Huang Yaoshi, the owner of an island. No government meh ? No need to pay land tax or property tax ? Unless he is a farmer and florist in Peach Blossom Island, how is he going to sustain and have a group of servants ? He is a pharmacist, but he has no pharmacy also.
You loser son of Cantonese chicken mistress don’t be jealous I no job also can survive for years, can take housing loan to buy jb house, can rent private apartment with no subsidy from government. Unlike you loser hdb sinkie or ah sia kia take handout from govt and parents and spend time bullying woman. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You loser son of Cantonese chicken mistress don’t be jealous I no job also can survive for years, can take housing loan to buy jb house, can rent private apartment with no subsidy from government. Unlike you loser hdb sinkie or ah sia kia take handout from govt and parents and spend time bullying woman. Pui!
Loser hdb sinkies ownself eat sleep and have sex to make million from their hdb think everyone is as cheap at them. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think you very smart create such cb thread around me. FYI only my parents gave me pocket money in my life. Pui your Cantonese chicken mistress mother phua cb gave birth no teach raised bastard bully woman. Pui!

Fuck your parents, you are a pre teen prostitute.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Huang Yao shi also run a prostitute network.

Mei Chao feng is the ang pai, she gives STD and he cures STD.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Li Mochou is a mamasan. Hong Ling bo and Lu Wu shuang are her prostitutes.
Oh is it? I have no idea no interest in all these fake Chinese pugilist shit with fake good hero that never existed in real life. You Jeremy Quek are best example of act decent fake good man when anonymous real Chinese bully of woman. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh is it? I have no idea no interest in all these fake Chinese pugilist shit with fake good hero that never existed in real life. You Jeremy Quek are best example of act decent fake good man when anonymous real Chinese bully of woman. Pui!
Chinese dramas only got two kinds fake heroes in pugilist world and evil scheming by palace concubines and so adored by Chinese viewers around the world how to do evil back stab to win. What a disgrace to humanity.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are a one man show, or a one cheebye show.

Suck cock is you, spread legs also you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a one man show, or a one cheebye show.

Suck cock is you, spread legs also you.
You Jeremy Quek are always talking about yourself one man show talking to youself cloneS. Poor upbringing bastard remember chicken is your Cantonese mother suck cock is your Cantonese mother open leg is your Cantonese mother. Pui!