• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Condo Residents want Singapore Buddhist Lodge to be torn down!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not know the old man personally and only through people who have met and spoken to him. For all his worldliness, I hear the old man is very superstitious and into all that feng shui thing. Not that I care.

Cheers!

Uh Bro, the Feng Shui thing is like cannot play play but also cannot ignore,,if we look at LKY history, he is smart and evil but also lucky.. the perfect combination..that is why he is still around today doing what he wants etc, except he can never escape old age and death,,no matter how lucky one is, there are rumours that he has some feng shui master helping him etc...good feng shui helps alot,,LKY is one of the luckiest Dictators around,,most dictators all ended in a sorry state,,but LKY is still around,,so cannot say dont believe in feng shui..but also cannot be a believer as its too expensive good feng shui master is hard to find

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Too be honest, that is the fault of the Gahmen and the Civil Serpants,..

1) Why on weekends no extra police for traffic control? Temple should ask mata to come and jaga and direct traffic, fine those for illegal parking

2) Why for town planning, got no carpark nearby? should build a multi story carpark etc for the community, and also maybe build a office building etc and the carpark can be used for worshippers during the weekends..that way both side earn money.

3) In addition, I personally feel that PAP is very discriminatory to the Catholics, I was told that for a RC Church to be build, the URA or watever relevant dept want the church to have car park etc etc..but for buddhist temples etc, no need car park...that is the discriminatory nature of PAP..

Dear Frens, please correct me if i am wrong,,,

1 ) bro , traffic mata might happens to be that temple , church ...ect devotees .

2) use singapore limited land for carpark for those delusional devotees ? i rather use the space to bulid coffeeshop or market then collect rental every month . because of a carpark then bulid a office buliding ? thats a joke bro .

3) who give you the impression of that ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I do not know the old man personally and only through people who have met and spoken to him. For all his worldliness, I hear the old man is very superstitious and into all that feng shui thing. Not that I care.

Cheers!

as you have put it " you heard " which means its just a rumous ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheers!

Uh Bro, the Feng Shui thing is like cannot play play but also cannot ignore,,if we look at LKY history, he is smart and evil but also lucky.. the perfect combination..that is why he is still around today doing what he wants etc, except he can never escape old age and death,,no matter how lucky one is, there are rumours that he has some feng shui master helping him etc...good feng shui helps alot,,LKY is one of the luckiest Dictators around,,most dictators all ended in a sorry state,,but LKY is still around,,so cannot say dont believe in feng shui..but also cannot be a believer as its too expensive good feng shui master is hard to find

does north korean leader believe in fengsui ? the answer is no ...both control their ppl with iron fists :wink: nothing got to do with fengsui .

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolute superstitious bullshit. Ask LKY to order the army to shoot the people a la Gaddafi and see if Feng Shui can save him. Sinkies really devoid of critical thinking. Can't determine the causality of events, just attribute to luck/Feng Shui. Another indication of the failure of the Sinkie education system. :(

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will not be surprise if the temple has more money than all the units in the condominium add together. If you see some of the cars of the donors/supporters to this temple, you won't be surprise too.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will not be surprise if the temple has more money than all the units in the condominium add together. If you see some of the cars of the donors/supporters to this temple, you won't be surprise too.

whahahaha...good one :wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 ) bro , traffic mata might happens to be that temple , church ...ect devotees .

Uh what u mean ah? Me catch no ball....

2) use singapore limited land for carpark for those delusional devotees ? i rather use the space to bulid coffeeshop or market then collect rental every month . because of a carpark then bulid a office buliding ? thats a joke bro .

Maybe I put it wrong, but I mean like have office building, can be belong to the temple for buddhist association etc lah,,build it put 4 floors for parking etc...office can still collect rent wat....

I am pretty sure of it,,look at the RC churches,,all have car parks,,even those old churches...but temples, how many got car parks? I do not want to quote my source but hor just see these areas and u get what i mean. Also hor, this info is quite old,,maybe PAP change it 5 years ago,,but churches dont get build every year.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
does north korean leader believe in fengsui ? the answer is no ...both control their ppl with iron fists :wink: nothing got to do with fengsui .

Yeah lah,,but in Spore, not as iron fist and more freedom than NK mah,,but LKY does use Feng shui,,and he is lucky too that is y he is in control for so long..for LKY to still be here,,there is unexplained stuff that is helping him...if not no matter how good or smart he is, he wont be here for so long..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Uh what u mean ah? Me catch no ball....

Maybe I put it wrong, but I mean like have office building, can be belong to the temple for buddhist association etc lah,,build it put 4 floors for parking etc...office can still collect rent wat....

I am pretty sure of it,,look at the RC churches,,all have car parks,,even those old churches...but temples, how many got car parks? I do not want to quote my source but hor just see these areas and u get what i mean. Also hor, this info is quite old,,maybe PAP change it 5 years ago,,but churches dont get build every year.

1 ) bro..i mean when traffic police was called up to fine those car parked around the temple ...the traffic police myself might belongs to that temple devotees ..the traffic police worry that lightning will strike him if he okong those cars :wink:

2) which temple in singapore needed a office buliding ? the temple so rich until needed high rise buliding office for account departments , marketing department , retails shops , HR department ...ect ?

3) but i thought you say lky dont like christains or RC ?

2)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah lah,,but in Spore, not as iron fist and more freedom than NK mah,,but LKY does use Feng shui,,and he is lucky too that is y he is in control for so long..for LKY to still be here,,there is unexplained stuff that is helping him...if not no matter how good or smart he is, he wont be here for so long..

hahahahaha...bro...you are wrong . politicians dont need fengshui to control ppl ....the best way to control ppl and get what you want is using fear ...:wink: dont believe can ask ah ram :wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 ) bro..i mean when traffic police was called up to fine those car parked around the temple ...the traffic police myself might belongs to that temple devotees ..the traffic police worry that lightning will strike him if he okong those cars :wink:

2) which temple in singapore needed a office buliding ? the temple so rich until needed high rise buliding office for account departments , marketing department , retails shops , HR department ...ect ?

3) but i thought you say lky dont like christains or RC ?

2)

I see now,,and for pt 2,,,I mean the temple can build the building, than rent out as office space to others lor,,,carpark can be used for weekend so both side win mah,,,

3) I feel LKY dont like Catholics, look at the Marxist conspiracy thing,,,and look at the double standards with regards to church building and temple building..Y LKY never use buddhist social workers as excuse? Y only catholic ones? of course it does not help when the Archbishop at that time did nothing to help the wrong fully accused. So LKY saw it as an opportunity to proof that he is bigger than the Roman Catholic Church,,and LKY won,, get what i mean?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see now,,and for pt 2,,,I mean the temple can build the building, than rent out as office space to others lor,,,carpark can be used for weekend so both side win mah,,,

3) I feel LKY dont like Catholics, look at the Marxist conspiracy thing,,,and look at the double standards with regards to church building and temple building..Y LKY never use buddhist social workers as excuse? Y only catholic ones? of course it does not help when the Archbishop at that time did nothing to help the wrong fully accused. So LKY saw it as an opportunity to proof that he is bigger than the Roman Catholic Church,,and LKY won,, get what i mean?

2) remember bro ...one of buddhist " selling " points to recruit is never turn their religion into money making business openly ( although many buddhist do that ) . if its church like city havest then confirm the space turn into shopping mall :wink: .

the reason because lky use christains or catholic for social workers because christains wants to promote their own cults ...you can see how the rock church or city harvest church fighting for fame and increasing members :wink: low profile is also one of buddhist " selling " points :wink:

remember ...each cults got their own way of attracting members just like any club memberships :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've said it many times. Now you've said it yourself. It's just a club membership. So, what's the problem?

there a different between a cult club which spread delusion and stupity and a commercial club which spread howlainess ..:wink: you still dont get it do you ?

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually hor, I remember about 10 years ago (agar agar) there was this 'temple'' incident in Nee Soon or Yishun,,,LKY had to go down and talk and sayang the worshippers, than PAP won the election for that constituency,,,any one here can recall the incident??

LKY never play play with Buddhist and Taoist,,but he will play play with Catholics,,,,like he did the Marxist conspiracy..LKY dont like Christians...

Ho Peng Kee screwed up big time there. He is a fanatic. Obstructed non-Christian activities. Ong Ah Heng and Shan were tasked to do damage repair with LKY spearheading the mission. Latter promised residents of HPK's promotion. Everyone thought to be minister. But wasn't to be. From MOS to Senior MOS.