• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Condo Resident Written Response Who Told Lui Tuck Yew Off!

geylangkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Condo is private property and the MC has the right to chase transpassers away. These are political candidates, just like you and me. Parliament is dissolved and they are no longer MPs.

Even if they are, they still need permission from the MC.

Last edited:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't matter even if it is LKY being shooed off, they are still dogs fed by tax payers like you & me. Voters must always remember this point, politicians & civil servants are dogs fed on tax money from tax payers!

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reproduced from 3in1kopitiam:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&msg=49800.1

Full email message from condo resident written to 3in1kopitiam:

Kojak,

I am an MC member and got really mad and shouted at then " Who gave you permission to come in. I want to speak to your MP"

They cld not answer me and started running away down the stairs. I followed them shouting who is your MP. I want to speak to him.

Parliament already dissolved. No MP or fuccking minister Lee Hsien Loong. Just another doggy candidate.