• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Comparison of the Frequent Flier Miles Credit Card in Singapore

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
miles.jpg

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My favourite is this one:

card_travel_178x144.jpg

Unlimited complimentary access to Airport Lounges around the world

Enjoy complimentary and unlimited access to over a hundred Veloce VIP airport lounges around the world when you present your principal or supplementary ANZ Travel Visa Signature Credit Card. For lounges in Toronto, you will be required to print and complete an access coupon (PDF 64kB) for entry.

Veloce Airport Lounge Access Coupon (where applicable) (PDF 64kB)
ANZ Travel Visa Signature Credit Card Veloce Lounge Access Terms and Conditions (PDF 72kB)
Fees apply for accompanying guests who are not ANZ Travel Visa Signature Credit Card members and entry is subject to discretion of the lounge.

For more details, visit Veloce Lounge.

http://www.anz.com/singapore/en/personal/credit-cards/travel-card/

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Trying to start innocent and non political thread to further enhance your innocence to your affiliation with the PAP..

Why PAP losers like to insult the intelligence of others. It only makes them look even more stupid.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Trying to start innocent and non political thread to further enhance your innocence to your affiliation with the PAP..

Why PAP losers like to insult the intelligence of others. It only makes them look even more stupid.

Good one. Jiu hu kia dun be upset ok, I create on for your on Frequent Flyer Miles for Malaysia. Let me go find.

UMNO pay you well, dun they? Ca qualify of matland Infinite Card boh?

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 265

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont know which is best but its too expensive for me to travel anyway. Just go by bus to KL is good .

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I use SQ for business travel so make sense to go with the AMEX card but other than that, AMEX is crap.

Been looking at other cards with better frequent flyer perks.

Make sense. If your business travel is SQ and your book the tickets yourself and be reimbursed later.

The ANZ one is not bad, as you can use the airport lounges unlimited times. For Amex Krisflyer, you get 4 lounge vouchers per year. I like ANZ one cos I very hardly fly business class (both for work and personal) and as such, cannot use those airlines Business Class Lounges.

On AMEX card, you should try their Platinum Credit Card, that is good for dinning, up to 50% for FAR and Palate outlets. http://www.americanexpress.com/sg/platinumcreditcardsingapore/
Not a bad deal. Even for Christmas Eve dinner, I got a 50% discount for 2 person dining at Merchant Court.

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Making sense. If your business travel is SQ and your book the tickets yourself and be reimbursed later.

The ANZ one is not bad, as you can use the airport lounge unlimited times. For Amex Krisflyer, you get 4 lounge vouchers per year. I like ANZ one cos I very hardly fly business class (both for work and personal) and as such, cannot use those airlines Business Class Lounges.

On AMEX card, you should try their Platinum Credit Card, that is good for dinning, up to 50% for FAR and Palate outlets. http://www.americanexpress.com/sg/platinumcreditcardsingapore/
Not a bad deal. Even for Christmas Eve dinner, I got a 50% discount if 2 person dines at those outlets.

Airport lounge is not same as SQ lounge.
airport lounge is sucks

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
After sinkie govt announced sending troops to fight isis...i am apprehensive taking sq....

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Make sense. If your business travel is SQ and your book the tickets yourself and be reimbursed later.

The ANZ one is not bad, as you can use the airport lounges unlimited times. For Amex Krisflyer, you get 4 lounge vouchers per year. I like ANZ one cos I very hardly fly business class (both for work and personal) and as such, cannot use those airlines Business Class Lounges.

Not a bad deal. Even for Christmas Eve dinner, I got a 50% discount for 2 person dining at Merchant Court.

ANZ seems alright, other than the renewal fee. But I supposed if you use that as your primary card then the 12K points shouldn't be that difficult.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
True. What is your preferred airlines and Travel Credit Card?

Living in sinkieland...u dun have a choice but do sq for biz travel....for my own travel...TG for thailand....cathay for hk...jal for japan routes...ah neh land...please dun send me there...pay me i also dunwanna go!

for personal kl trips...jetstar...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Living in sinkieland...u dun have a choice but do sq for biz travel....for my own travel...TG for thailand....cathay for hk...jal for japan routes...ah neh land...please dun send me there...pay me i also dunwanna go!

for personal kl trips...jetstar...

Yes I like these 3 airlines too. Emirates, EVA and China airlines also. My favorite is Cathay. I am not a fan of any ang moh airlines maybe except Swissair.

You are right, business travel got to go with SQ due to the direct flights. But whenever I go for business or personal travel to LOS, I fly TG... Sawadee Kaaa.. From the stewardess...

If not for the 2 incidents this year, I would not mind flying MAS and transiting in KLIA.
Your favorite travel credit card leh?

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ANZ seems alright, other than the renewal fee. But I supposed if you use that as your primary card then the 12K points shouldn't be that difficult.

Shit that reminds me... Got to use that card more.

But they got no Internet banking, so difficult to track spending...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yes I like these 3 airlines too. Emirates, EVA and China airlines also. My favorite is Cathay. I am not a fan of any ang moh airlines maybe except Swissair.

You are right, business travel got to go with SQ due to the direct flights. But whenever I go for business or personal travel to LOS, I fly TG... Sawadee Kaaa.. From the stewardess...

If not for the 2 incidents this year, I would not mind flying MAS and transiting in KLIA.
Your favorite travel credit card leh?

For biz...gotta use corporate credit card lah... for personal...just a normal visa does the job.