• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Come to think of it, China is also a jia gang dang country

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Leader of PRC Mr Hu Jintao,

Please don't carry on jia gang dang. The Chinese have got wealth of wisdom. No need to import foreign gang dang ideology such as marxism. Sir, please, just search your soul and heart, and drop the gang dang ideology. Don't be a gang dang slave. Help China to shed the gang-dang-nized mindset, and reclaim the wisdom of Chinese mindset. Have pride and dignity in the Chinese identity.

Please help China to drop the gang dang mess/ mash, and pick up the bowl of rice/ noodle/ dumpling.

Sincerely,
char_jig_kar

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Leader of PRC Mr Hu Jintao,

Please don't carry on jia gang dang. The Chinese have got wealth of wisdom. No need to import foreign gang dang ideology such as marxism. Sir, please, just search your soul and heart, and drop the gang dang ideology. Don't be a gang dang slave. Help China to shed the gang-dang-nized mindset, and reclaim the wisdom of Chinese mindset. Have pride and dignity in the Chinese identity.

Please help China to drop the gang dang mess/ mash, and pick up the bowl of rice/ noodle/ dumpling.

Sincerely,
char_jig_kar

DO u speak this sincerely with ur heart or it's like mocking them?

The worst thing is that what u wrote is in english.

Anyway i dunno man, when it comes to this ang moh culture vs chinese culture it's all a balancing act.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
DO u speak this sincerely with ur heart or it's like mocking them?

The worst thing is that what u wrote is in english.

Anyway i dunno man, when it comes to this ang moh culture vs chinese culture it's all a balancing act.

i am being frank and i am not mocking them.

and come on. when in rome, act like roman. i am in a jia gang dang country. and this is a jia gang dang forum. so naturally i use gang dang language.

balancing act? well, china, its political system is based on ang moh/ hui moh ideology (karl marx is german-jewish). how balancing an act that is??

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come on. when in rome, act like roman. i am in a jia gang dang country. and this is a jia gang dang forum. so of course i use gang dang language.

balancing act? well, china, its political system is based on ang moh/ hui moh ideology (karl marx is german-jewish). how balancing an act that is??

When i said balancing act i meant not acting too white or too cheena. :rolleyes:

Remember if u speak with kang tang accent here u get risked being called a fake a pouser by ah bengs who hate chinamen as much as ang moh. So have to speak some mandarin but cannot be too cheem mandarin or lagi worse mandarin with northern accent!!!!!. Those pouser chinamen get it worse than pouser ang mohs!!!!!

So hence it is a balancing act. SHowing u the social stuff happening in sinkeeland.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i said balancing act i meant not acting too white or too cheena. :rolleyes:

Remember if u speak with kang tang accent here u get risked being called a fake a pouser by ah bengs who hate chinamen as much as ang moh. So have to speak some mandarin but cannot be too cheem mandarin or lagi worse mandarin with northern accent!!!!!. Those pouser chinamen get it worse than pouser ang mohs!!!!!

So hence it is a balancing act. SHowing u the social stuff happening in sinkeeland.

don't worry about me. i know how to deal with sporeans. i am a sporean.

but the problem is with hu jin tao and the lot of communist in china. they don't know china had been gang-dang-nized when they adopt communism/ marxism. and when china still struggle with its screwy political system, it will carry on ganna bully by the west. and it look bad on chinese everywhere in the world, including chinese from this colonial island state.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and come on. when in rome, act like roman. i am in a jia gang dang country. and this is a jia gang dang forum. so naturally i use gang dang language.

As least you've recognised that you're in Singapore.

Are you suggesting that China should 复辟 to traditional imperial monarchy? That's the original millennia-old Chinese political system.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
As least you've recognised that you're in Singapore.

Are you suggesting that China should 复辟 to traditional imperial monarchy? That's the original millennia-old Chinese political system.

- i am so aware i am in spore. a country with 97% asian, and 75% chinese population. but can we say the same about sporeans? are they aware that spore is an asian country not a colony of the western countries??

- no. i am suggesting the chinese look into their ancient past connection with democracy. stay true to the asian culture, and improvise on it. look hard at the gems of chinese culture, seef through it, and also look hard around the world, look at the failures of the western countries. looking back into ancient chinese wisdom, and look around at the success and failures of the western world, and then come up with something.

instead of hanging on to a dead ideology based on a jia gang dang, hui moh (gray hair/ mustache) german jewish karl marx.

Last edited: