• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Come to think of it, China is also a jia gang dang country

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ideology too, perhaps?

I don't know. I am just a kindergarten drop out.

The way I see it, there are different attitude, outlook, perspective between ang moh and asian. Ideology originate from a German ang moh, might not suitable for asian countries, such as china and north korea.

The PRC Chinese gotta wake up to this idea. Communism, this ang moh ideology might not suitable for the Chinese after all.

Last edited:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PRC Chinese gotta wake up to this idea. Communism, this ang moh ideology is not suitable for the Chinese after all.

And democracy is? Another ang moh ideology.

I think it cuts across race and culture. The human race by and large wants equality and justice. Democracy, marxism, communism all were conceived from these basic wants. The situation that society was in at that moment bred the different forms.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
And democracy is? Another ang moh ideology.

I think it cuts across race and culture. The human race by and large wants equality and justice. Democracy, marxism, communism all were conceived from these basic wants. The situation that society was in at that moment bred the different forms.

No. I don't think so. Democracy has got its roots from Asian too. Therefore, democracy is not a ANG MOH ideology.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually communism is a jewish ideology. Since marx was a jew.

Of course to some ppl he's just an ang moh but ang moh call him jew.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

okay... so karl marx is a german-jew. not really ang moh... but a hui moh (gray hair/ mustache)?

anyway, the title for this thread is still good. 'cause gang dang is important staple for the german-jew. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PRC Chinese gotta wake up to this idea. Communism, this ang moh ideology might not suitable for the Chinese after all.

Think you have a point. PRC Chinese were almost a huge dead redundant part of human race during Mao's times, backpededdling themselves into genosuicide with comical yet sinister slogans of the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution. With Deng's introduction of "market economy communism" then we see their re-entry into the modern orbit.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
'...Manglapus' overall thesis is that democracy is not a Western concept but "a value that has been treasured and practiced in the East - in Asia, the Middle East and elsewhere - as far back as at least 2500 B.C." '

http://www.pwhce.org/apr/apr66.html

Which brings me to my point.. ideology is universal. And whatever you call it.. democracy, communism, marxism all are but universal except tagged with people's names or geographical origins who gave them a name :smile:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which brings me to my point.. ideology is universal. And whatever you call it.. democracy, communism, marxism all are but unviersal except tagged with people's names who gave them a name :smile:

my point is some 'gang dang staple' such as marxism might not be suitable for asian people who eat rice and noodle for centuries.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
communism just screw up prc china. just take a look at the cultural revolution. kids wallop parents, students wallop teachers. thats how screw up it is to bring in a foreign ideology, and then impose on the asian country. screw up the whole of china big time.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, just look at the china milk scandal.

screw up and then catch a few people and execute them. thats a good system?? thats one goh yak system.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
communism just screw up prc china. just take a look at the cultural revolution. kids wallop parents, students wallop teachers. thats how screw up it is to bring in a foreign ideology, and then impose on the asian country. screw up the whole of china big time.

Marxism, and the rest, are perfect in their pure forms. It's their implementation by not-so-perfect people that's the problem :biggrin:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Mao was a tragedy. Zhou and Deng were much better. Too bad Zhou acted too late on the Gang of Four.

Marxism, and the rest, are perfect in their pure forms. It's their implementation by not-so-perfect people that's the problem :biggrin:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

okay, how about this: some ideology might work cross boundaries. but some gang dang ideology, just not suitable for asian country. and some ideology, simply just sucks.