• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNY must Eat

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enjoy the sumptuous food, 能吃是福!
abalone+soup.JPG

147463.jpg

img_0470.jpg

147457.jpg

stand.jpg

gong-xi-fa-choi.gif

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat one you eat raw. This one u eat cooked. different.

Before the invasion of PRC meimeis, hard to eat M'sian abalone during CNY coz many balek kampong to celebrate CNY. With the proliferation of PRC meimeis, this problem is greatly minimised. PRC abalone available all year round. Isn't that wonderful? Supply always meet demand.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before the invasion of PRC meimeis, hard to eat M'sian abalone during CNY coz many balek kampong to celebrate CNY. With the proliferation of PRC meimeis, this problem is greatly minimised. PRC abalone available all year round. Isn't that wonderful? Supply always meet demand.

Basket... you make me think for a moment what you were talking about...
You got me one on that... :biggrin:
Good one.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Between M'sian abalone and PRC abalone i prefer the former, it tastes so local and so close to my heart. PRC Abalone is so tasteless, like it was mass produced. Sometimes the PRC Abalone smells like rotting fish or feel like dead frozen fish, how to makan like that? :eek:

jw5

Loyal
Don't understand why:
-- People like to eat abalone, the food not the cb. The cb I understand. :biggrin:
-- People must buy bak kwa during CNY when they purposely jack up the prize, when it's available all year round. :(