• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNN News: At least 19 of the 27 books in the New Testament are forgeries

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
deceived_two_ways.jpg

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
gong kia stuck in the dark age still cannot accept the fact that is evil book is full of errors and not the word of God. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The educated christard sees 1000 serious errors and 10 small errors, bashing of babies as bashing of toys, mass killing as killing of ants. This a good proof of how the evil book distorted the mind. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The educated christard sees 1000 serious errors and 10 small errors, bashing of babies as bashing of toys, mass killing as killing of ants. This a good proof of how the evil book distorted the mind. :wink:

It is good proof of how abysmally ignorant village atheists distorts the Good Book.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is good proof of how abysmally ignorant village atheists distorts the Good Book.
Catcha!, Never read the article by Ahmed Deedat on the errors in the bible..

It is a good book to you because you have no problem with slavery, incest, genocide, persecution and killing of followers of other religions, raping own daughter and selling own daughter as sex slave. If you find it such a good book, why you have to cherry pick ?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Catcha!, Never read the article by Ahmed Deedat on the errors in the bible..

It is a good book to you because you have no problem with slavery, incest, genocide, persecution and killing of followers of other religions, raping own daughter and selling own daughter as sex slave. If you find it such a good book, why you have to cherry pick ?

I have no problem with whatever is recorded in the Bible. What is recorded does not necessarily mean it is endorsed or approved. For example, records of rape does not mean rape is morally approved. My problem is with your distorted views of the Bible. But then again, what do you know of hermeneutics or exegesis? Zilch.:wink:

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no problem with whatever is recorded in the Bible. What is recorded does not necessarily mean it is endorsed or approved. For example, records of rape does not mean rape is morally approved. My problem is with your distorted views of the Bible. But then again, what do you know of hermeneutics or exegesis? Zilch.:wink:

Munchalanchau!!! You really very artful in distorting the bible and really you are. God commands on circumcision not endorsed? God's laws on slavery not endorsed? God's law on rape not approved?

You are the very one distorting the bible. Here are the proofs:

1. Who mislead the readers in saying that marriage between closed relationships was forbidden in the NT? (The truth: not the case)
2. Who said the bible says Lot is a righteous person? (Give you another chance to prove you are not distorting, show the chapter and verse)

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Law of Rape

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

If any brother here interested in one of the unmarried women in frodo's bloodline but was objected by the family. Raped her and then showed Deuteronomy 22:28-29. Her other families may object, but Frodo cannot object to it. She is your wife by Frodo's and God's bless. :wink:

:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Law of Rape

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

If any brother here interested in one of the unmarried women in frodo's bloodline but was objected by the family. Raped her and then showed Deuteronomy 22:28-29. Her other families may object, but Frodo cannot object to it. She is your wife by Frodo's and God's bless. :wink:

:wink:

You can always count on abysmally ignorant village atheist is abuse and misuse the Bible. Atheopathy is serious malady.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can always count on abysmally ignorant village atheist is abuse and misuse the Bible. Atheopathy is serious malady.:wink:

Your lau bu drank 1379 ml of my sperms many times! So is abuse and misuse the bible ? Whahahahha...

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your lau bu drank 1379 ml of my sperms many times! So is abuse and misuse the bible ? Whahahahha...

No, that is just abysmally ignorant village atheist butt hurt response that he is completely owned by Christian. Cannot argue or debate just attack and insult opponent's father or mother. Low class lah. Proven many times already. LOL!:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Butcha! Your lau bu swallowed my sperms like tonic when the idiot child was busy setting up a stupid weekend retreat centre in jb. This property will devalue like a frogdo down the hill in 5 years....This is a very zhun prophesy from devine source..

a8f56583b328c186049c418766a916ba94d581a3201c056d9e2ef6cb9aa5ed67.jpg

Don't panic and wet your pant when drifter team knock at the door in jb. You are locked!!!:biggrin: :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Butcha! Your lau bu swallowed my sperms like tonic when the idiot child was busy setting up a stupid weekend retreat centre in jb. This property will devalue like a frogdo down the hill in 5 years....This is a very zhun prophesy from devine source..

a8f56583b328c186049c418766a916ba94d581a3201c056d9e2ef6cb9aa5ed67.jpg

Don't panic and wet your pant when drifter team knock at the door in jb. You are locked!!!:biggrin: :wink:

What's this? Got thrashed for your lousy arguments against Christianity on internet forum then want to come knocking on my door for revenge?:eek:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's this? Got thrashed for your lousy arguments against Christianity on internet forum then want to come knocking on my door for revenge?:eek:

Why think of people like that. Oh yeah, I forgot you are a christian! No house warming for methink, hypocrite, erection. Never mind, forumner comes knocking on the door so unfriendly.:wink: Embrassador like you only good at Jesus here, Jesus there. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it an error not to believe in inerrancy of Bible?:wink:

If you don't , bad news for sbf. Just like million of people believed thunder as God's wrath in the dark age. You are the wisest gong cheebye:wink:

6a0133f0b2fdc2970b013489a1c0bd970c-pi

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't , bad news for sbf. Just like million of people believed thunder as God's wrath in the dark age. You are the wisest gong cheebye:wink:

6a0133f0b2fdc2970b013489a1c0bd970c-pi

Lightning and thunder are all under God's set laws of nature. So in a sense God "sends" lightning and thunder. Nothing wrong what. Again abysmally ignorant village atheist forget that this is God's world, God's universe.:wink: