• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNN News: At least 19 of the 27 books in the New Testament are forgeries

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Yes, there are errors in the Bible. Like David commiting adultery. He erred in taking another man's wife.
That is a human fault, not an factual error lah. You are really confused. One of the many factual errors: the sun revolves around the earth :wink:

2. Yes, there are contradictions in the Bible. Like Solomon's judging the case where one mother said the dead baby was not hers while another mother said it was. You have two persons contradicting each other.
That is not a contradiction as the bible recorded the event correctly. A contradiction would be one inspired auther said jacob is the father of Joseph, another inspired author said differently.

3. Yes, there is violence recorded in the Bible. Cain rose up and killed Abel. That's violence. The Bible does not whitewash the sins of people. It is not sanitised but give the hard truth about human depravity. But don't fret, you are judged sinful just like those violent people in the Bible.

Bashed baby and be happy about it...So violence and so inhuman ...err

4. Yes, there is indecency in the Bible. Eg Noah uncovered himself while in a drunken stupor. (Maybe you are guilty of that too!) Again the Bible records the failures of fallen humans as it is. No holding back.

Israelite God law of selling your daughter as sex slave :wink:

5. Yes, there is obscenity in the Bible. The Bible talks about people engaging in filthy talk and language. You should reflect on that since a lot of obscene language comes from you too.

Lot having incest with his own daughter. Lot was a prophet and his must be a very good role model for believers of the abrahamic faiths who are father:wink:

Thankyou, you answers to the 5 points are all 'YES':wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Yes, there are errors in the Bible. Like David commiting adultery. He erred in taking another man's wife.
That is a human fault, not an factual error lah. You are really confused. One of the many factual errors: the sun revolves around the earth :wink:

2. Yes, there are contradictions in the Bible. Like Solomon's judging the case where one mother said the dead baby was not hers while another mother said it was. You have two persons contradicting each other.
That is not a contradiction as the bible recorded the event correctly. A contradiction would be one inspired auther said jacob is the father of Joseph, another inspired author said differently.

3. Yes, there is violence recorded in the Bible. Cain rose up and killed Abel. That's violence. The Bible does not whitewash the sins of people. It is not sanitised but give the hard truth about human depravity. But don't fret, you are judged sinful just like those violent people in the Bible.

Bashed baby and be happy about it...So violence and so inhuman ...err

4. Yes, there is indecency in the Bible. Eg Noah uncovered himself while in a drunken stupor. (Maybe you are guilty of that too!) Again the Bible records the failures of fallen humans as it is. No holding back.

Israelite God law of selling your daughter as sex slave :wink:

5. Yes, there is obscenity in the Bible. The Bible talks about people engaging in filthy talk and language. You should reflect on that since a lot of obscene language comes from you too.

Lot having incest with his own daughter. Lot was a prophet and his must be a very good role model for believers of the abrahamic faiths who are father:wink:

Thankyou, you answers to the 5 points are all 'YES':wink:

Desperate village atheist says human error is not error, but fault. Laughable!

Ignorant village atheist claims the Bible teaches the sun revolves round the earth, but no where is the Bible teaching that.

Ignorant village atheist says mother contradicting claim of another mother is not a contradiction. Village atheist has no clue what a contradiction is.

Did the Bible say Lot was a good role model prophet for incest? Nope. So who said it? The ignorant village atheist.

Perfectly understandable that abysmally ignorant atheist would claim to be the Bible expert par excellence!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbass schizo sicko still have no clue of what contradiction in account is about LOL. Haha...It is about the contradiction in the account by different people. If one person said the accident bus rolled down the hill cliff and another person said the accident bus rolled into the river, then a Contradiction is established. However, if one person said 15 persons had died and another person said 18 persons had died, that cannot be established as a contradiction, it is an acceptable discrepancy because you don't expect the figure to be super accurate unless there was video footage or counting made. And I just make this sort of detailed explanation for the benefit of the first time audience but not for the dumbass intoxicated retard who have been following the contradiction thread for many weeks and still no clue:wink:

According to your logic, then every verse needs a commentary of this kind: good role model, bad role model, coming the mouth of god, the earth is flat....OMG!Laughing at your stupidity! If a prophet of God cannot be expected to be a good moral model, no wonder the chosen people at the lower end were savage people that raped, commit incest , genocide and many other cruelties and inhumanities...

The bible not only says the sun resolves around the earth, it also says plants were created before the sun. Only dumbass living in dark age still believe the bible is accurate...

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbass schizo sicko still have no clue of what contradiction in account is about LOL. Haha...It is about the contradiction in the account by different people. If one person said the accident bus rolled down the hill cliff and another person said the accident bus rolled into the river, then a Contradiction is established. However, if one person said 15 persons had died and another person said 18 persons had died, that cannot be established as a contradiction, it is an acceptable discrepancy because you don't expect the figure to be super accurate unless there was video footage or counting made. And I just make this sort of detailed explanation for the benefit of the first time audience but not for the dumbass intoxicated retard who have been following the contradiction thread for many weeks and still no clue:wink:

According to your logic, then every verse needs a commentary of this kind: good role model, bad role model, coming the mouth of god, the earth is flat....OMG!Laughing at your stupidity! If a prophet of God cannot be expected to be a good moral model, no wonder the chosen people at the lower end were savage people that raped, commit incest , genocide and many other cruelties and inhumanities...

The bible not only says the sun resolves around the earth, it also says plants were created before the sun. Only dumbass living in dark age still believe the bible is accurate...

Can you tell us what a contradiction is? Are two differing accounts necessarily in contradiction? When is a contradiction a contradiction? Apparent contradictions can be resolved, but village atheists always think apparent contradictions are real contradictions. Which is why at the end they are always rebutted.

As for Lot, who told you he was a prophet? Show me one instance in the Bible where he was called a prophet. I see an apology coming. :wink:

Yes, God said the plants were created before the sun. But do you need the sun to grow plants? Go do an internet search for the answer. Hint: you don't. Another hint: The first thing God said in creation week was "Let there be light". Betcha missed that. Like I said, village atheists cannot read but want to pretend to be Bible expert. But only end up being a troll.

Oh, and show me where the Bible was explicitly teaching astronomy and saying that the sun revolves round the earth. Won't be holding my breath for this too.

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so dumb and still can't catch what contradiction in account by different authors the thread is making discussion on. Your comprehension abiility is astounding low, the result of drinking too much jewcy water. You don't even know lot is a prophet, dare to call yourself true christain! I already posted on where in shitty Bible say the sun moves around a fixed earth. That post was made after you became a member here. If you missed it with open eyes, not my problem. You are so lazy to look up yourself, don't expect others to bring information to your dumb face every time. You are not only dumbass gong...fucking lazy too :wink:

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so dumb and still can't catch what contradiction in account by different authors the thread is making discussion on. Your comprehension abiility is astounding low, the result of drinking too much jewcy water. You don't even know lot is a prophet, dare to call yourself true christain! I already posted on where in shitty Bible say the sun moves around a fixed earth. That post was made after you became a member here. If you missed it with open eyes, not my problem. You are so lazy to look up yourself, don't expect others to bring information to your dumb face every time. You are not only dumbass gong...fucking lazy too :wink:

Just because ignorant village atheists shout contradiction does not mean there is one. Like I said many times, ignorant village atheists are not knowledgeable at all. You cannot even define for me what a real contradiction is.:rolleyes:

Yes, I don't know Lot is a prophet. I don't know of any Bible scholar who knows that either. Chances are you are confusing Quran (which called him a prophet) with Bible (which does not) and attacking them as though they are the same. Ignorant village atheist at work again! But please prove me wrong. Just need to show me where Bible says Lot is a prophet. But such a simple thing you also cannot do. Proven again you are ignorant village atheist. Need to prove some more?

Yes, you also claim Bible teach sun revolve earth, but it's another ignorant claim of yours. What Bible verse? Yes I am lazy to search for that verse, you are not worth the effort for me to do that but really can't be bothered because that verse would just be abused and distorted by village atheist to teach what it does not teach. Again prove me wrong if you can, but you know you can't.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have done a detailed explanation with good examples on 'contradiction in account', the dumbass gong kia still cannot understand...not my problem and I am not going round in circle with him on this. Frodolent is not just gong but kan si bei gong:wink:

Thankyou, I am correct Lot is a prophet of God(who is also known as Yaweh and allah). And at least 1.6 billion people are supporting me.:wink:

And he is a very righteous person. If a righteous person is like that, no surprise the common chosen people of god (allah) were savages.

My next question: How Jesus was related to the very righteous LOT?
kamsai gong kia would be too embarass to answer:wink: LOL!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have done a detailed explanation with good examples on 'contradiction in account', the dumbass gong kia still cannot understand...not my problem and I am not going round in circle with him on this. Frodolent is not just gong but kan si bei gong:wink:

Thankyou, I am correct Lot is a prophet of God(who is also known as Yaweh and allah). And at least 1.6 billion people are supporting me.:wink:

And he is a very righteous person. If a righteous person is like that, no surprise the common chosen people of god (allah) were savages.

My next question: How Jesus was related to the very righteous LOT?
kamsai gong kia would be too embarass to answer:wink: LOL!

Thank you, I am correct that the village atheist confuse Quran with Bible. The Bible does not call Lot a prophet but because the Quran does, therefore Lot is a prophet. Nevermind the Bible, just bulldoze your wsy and insist he is on account of what the Quran says. Fantastic atheist logic that is completely warped.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you, I am correct that the village atheist confuse Quran with Bible. The Bible does not call Lot a prophet but because the Quran does, therefore Lot is a prophet. Nevermind the Bible, just bulldoze your wsy and insist he is on account of what the Quran says. Fantastic atheist logic that is completely warped.

My original said lot is a prophet. You think there is only Bible, Torah and Koran don't exist ah? You are really thumb bye gong :wink: gong Kia!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
My original said lot is a prophet. You think there is only Bible, Torah and Koran don't exist ah? You are really thumb bye gong :wink: gong Kia!

What original are you talking about? You can read Hebrew or Arabic or Greek or Aramaic?:rolleyes: If you want to attack Christianity then you can only attack the Bible since that is our authority. The only reason you have to use other religious texts is because you simply have no Biblical case that Lot is a prophet. Of course I recognise that abysmally ignorant village atheist is desperate so any other religious texts also can. Might as well ask...WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?:rolleyes:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my original text: "Lot having incest with his own daughter. Lot was a prophet and his must be a very good role model for believers of the abrahamic faiths who are father"

Note the bold words. You are the one that is delusionally confused, OMG!

Lot also offered his own daughters to be raped by other men!

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my original text: "Lot having incest with his own daughter. Lot was a prophet and his must be a very good role model for believers of the abrahamic faiths who are father"

Note the bold words. You are the one that is delusionally confused, OMG!

Lot also offered his own daughters to be raped by other men!

Yes you are right, it is YOUR original text, not the text found in the Bible. Makes perfect sense!:rolleyes:

Yes, Lot did offer his daughters to the other men who tried to harass his guests. So? That's just what the Bible recorded. Can you show where Lot was commended for doing that, or that we ought to do that? Abysmally ignorant village atheists cannot tell the big difference between what is recorded and what is endorsed. When it comes to Bible knowledge the village atheist score a high goal of ZERO. Wanna get whupped again?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lot a highly regarded person and righteous man in the bible cannot be a role model for today fathers.

This is my statement, not the text found in the Bible:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lot a highly regarded person and righteous man in the bible cannot be a role model for today fathers.

This is my statement, not the text found in the Bible:wink:

LOL! I can only LOL.

Lot is a prophet is your own invented claim. Betcha never heard of strawman argument.

Highly regarded person and righteous does not mean morally perfect, so of course he can be a role model in areas where actions are commendable. David was a man after God's heart, so that is a role model for us. But he committed adultery, in that he is not a role model. But the village atheist cannot exercise any moral discernment at all.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! I can only LOL.

Lot is a prophet is your own invented claim. Betcha never heard of strawman argument.

Highly regarded person and righteous does not mean morally perfect, so of course he can be a role model in areas where actions are commendable. David was a man after God's heart, so that is a role model for us. But he committed adultery, in that he is not a role model. But the village atheist cannot exercise any moral discernment at all.

Lot is a prophet, not my invention. Did my orginal statement said prophet of bible? You check the abrahamic books....

Your are in tune with my argument on highly regarded and righteous person, thankyou. Pious christains may be bad and wicked people. Lot cannot be a role model for fathers, but may be a role model for rapists and incestors. :biggrin: :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lot is a prophet, not my invention. Did my orginal statement said prophet of bible? You check the abrahamic books....

Your are in tune with my argument on highly regarded and righteous person, thankyou. Pious christains may be bad and wicked people. Lot cannot be a role model for fathers, but may be a role model for rapists and incestors. :biggrin: :wink:

Just show me where the Bible said Lot was a prophet. Cannot show then don't sell falsehoods.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I say prophet of the bible? You are chasing your own tail in circle, are you really that gong? LOL!

Oh so you are talking about a DIFFERENT Lot, again I LOL at your flip flop. Trying hard to weasel your way out of this mess you placed yourself in. Please confirm that this has nothing to do with the Lot in the Bible, and you are not talking about the Bible, and I can stop wasting a lot of time on Lot.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have failed to read my orginal text in full. Clearly, I am talking about the same LOT of the abrahamic faiths. You can't read english or you are really kam sai gong?

"Lot having incest with his own daughter. Lot was a prophet and his must be a very good role model for believers of the abrahamic faiths who are father"