• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNN News: At least 19 of the 27 books in the New Testament are forgeries

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still insist koran is irrelevant in a discussion on LOT? :wink:

Yes. In case you don't know, the Quran is not the Christian's Scripture and authority. Simple analogy. Singaporeans under Singapore law only, doesn't matter if other countries also talk about similar things, for example, purchase of landed property. Betcha won't get it or else would start stretching the analogy until it breaks and miss the point.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. In case you don't know, the Quran is not the Christian's Scripture and authority. Simple analogy. Singaporeans under Singapore law only, doesn't matter if other countries also talk about similar things, for example, purchase of landed property. Betcha won't get it or else would start stretching the analogy until it breaks and miss the point.:wink:

The debate is not on whether Quran is the authority and scripture of christard. Are you really that gong? I repeat, all the while I am talking about LOT of the abrahamic faith. Why are you so gong? Dumbass Gong Kia!

Your analogy is very stupid and out of context. Even when I talked about malaysia durian, why I cannot reference thai durian? And all the while, I am talking about durian. Gong cheebye, why are you so gong? Gong cheebye! You still very gong!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The debate is not on whether Quran is the authority and scripture of christard. Are you really that gong? I repeat, all the while I am talking about LOT of the abrahamic faith. Why are you so gong? Dumbass Gong Kia!

Your analogy is very stupid and out of context. Even when I talked about malaysia durian, why I cannot reference thai durian? And all the while, I am talking about durian. Gong cheebye, why are you so gong? Gong cheebye! You still very gong!

You THINK you are talking about the Lot of the Bible, but clearly you are wrong. He is not a prophet in the Bible, and bringing in the Quran does not help you one bit. And yes, the debate is not about whether the Quran is the authority and Scripture of the Christian, there is no debate on this at all. I am just telling you that you have no case, not then, not now, probably not ever. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You THINK you are talking about the Lot of the Bible, but clearly you are wrong. He is not a prophet in the Bible, and bringing in the Quran does not help you one bit. And yes, the debate is not about whether the Quran is the authority and Scripture of the Christian, there is no debate on this at all. I am just telling you that you have no case, not then, not now, probably not ever. :wink:

I am talking about LOT of the Abrahamic faiths, not LOT of the ring. lol! :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am talking about LOT of the Abrahamic faiths, not LOT of the ring. lol! :wink:

According to the Bible Abraham had one nephew Lot and he was never called a prophet or acted as such. If you insist he was a prophet then judging by the Bible you are wrong. And you being wrong in such matters is hardly surprising. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the Bible Abraham had one nephew Lot and he was never called a prophet or acted as such. If you insist he was a prophet then judging by the Bible you are wrong. And you being wrong in such matters is hardly surprising. :wink:

I was talking of lot of the abrahmic faith. Ask your umpire, gong cheebye.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was talking of lot of the abrahmic faith. Ask your umpire, gong cheebye.

Let's be very generous and grant you this irrelevant point, it is still 2 vs 1, and I don't see how you can ever win this one.:wink:

Don't kick against the goads. Betcha still don't know what that means. :rolleyes:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's be very generous and grant you this irrelevant point, it is still 2 vs 1, and I don't see how you can ever win this one.:wink:

Don't kick against the goads. Betcha still don't know what that means. :rolleyes:

Gong cheebye, you only good are throwing chiam words to show you are very highly educated. Always got no ground, you proved to us how bible bred dumb cheebye kia like you. Gong cheebye. :wink:

I was talking about LOT of the abrahamic faiths. whahahaha. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong cheebye, you only good are throwing chiam words to show you are very highly educated. Always got no ground, you proved to us how bible bred dumb cheebye kia like you. Gong cheebye. :wink:

I was talking about LOT of the abrahamic faiths. whahahaha. :wink:

I am throwing about words to show how abysmally ignorant the village atheist is. Betcha don't know kicking against the goads is a phrase spoken by Jesus.:rolleyes:

You are NOT talking about the Lot of the Hebrew and Christian faith which do not recognise Lot as a prophet.

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is not part of the abrahamic faith? Why?

My friend drift. There are stark differences in the way the three faiths view Jesus.
The Jews disregarded Him as a false messiah. The Christians on the other end of the spectrum ,believe that Jesus is God Himself and the Muslims believe He was a prophet of God.
Now the question you have to ask yourself is do you believe that Jesus existed?
Forget about Lot for awhile. First questions first.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend drift. There are stark differences in the way the three faiths view Jesus.
The Jews disregarded Him as a false messiah. The Christians on the other end of the spectrum ,believe that Jesus is God Himself and the Muslims believe He was a prophet of God.
Now the question you have to ask yourself is do you believe that Jesus existed?
Forget about Lot for awhile. First questions first.

You should already know my answer, it is not a belief but a fact. The first Council of Nicea, Jesus was created by a vote.
Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

History don't lie. :wink:

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should already know my answer, it is not a belief but a fact. The first Council of Nicea, Jesus was created by a vote.

So in your understanding is that Jesus never existed?

Council of Nicea came together to form a consensus on who Jesus really is. It wasn't formed to create Jesus.

And it came about 325years after Jesus.

But you failed to understand my question. Do you believe that Jesus existed?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

So in your understanding is that Jesus never existed?

Council of Nicea came together to form a consensus on who Jesus really is. It wasn't formed to create Jesus.

And it came about 325years after Jesus.

But you failed to understand my question. Do you believe that Jesus existed?

The answer is cleared, I don't believe Jesus existed! Jesus was plagarised. Christainity is one of the biggest lie in history. :wink:

Do you believe Jesus existed?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some christains believe in the spiritual Jesus, not the historical one. They treat the bible as allegory.:wink: