• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classless Peasants On Senseless Rampage In SG Condo!

purple fingers

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is wrong with a QQ cherry weekend car ??
it is small and only occupies the road during off-peak
it should be commended
so, why are you so uptight

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
weekend car = fail
qq cherry = fail

malay = qq cherry weekend car = epic fail :biggrin:

holding wedding at void deck = fail

using quick cash loan from bank = fail

borrowing money to hold wedding at void deck = epic fail

purple fingers

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe whether they fail as you see it or they pass they are not bothered
to them they live the way that makes them happy
why stress yourself
they are contented with what they have - which to you is not enuf and they are happy to be that way - basically happy life !
you on the other hand looks at things differently, requires different things, and seemed to be not happy with what they are happy with
???

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You retarded gay dog:oIo:

Why don't you fuck off from my thread:mad:
You can start a thread about your gay sexual romps with LeeTahBar again:oIo::oIo::oIo:

hi there

1. wow! no offence.
2. what else do you have besides those crap!
3. wake up and smell the coffee.
4. this is not yours.

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
why stress yourself
they are contented with what they have - which to you is not enuf and they are happy to be that way - basically happy life !
you on the other hand looks at things differently, requires different things, and seemed to be not happy with what they are happy with
???

they don't look happy when they approach me to ask for free ciggies :biggrin:

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
why stress yourself
???

if they really were contented with what they have, courts would have only 1 small branch here in spore.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hardy and his family did not deny what was written. It does not matter if Leonard Lee is a cross-dressing misfit pretending to be a human. There has also been previous episodes of inconsiderate behaviour. Frankly a disgrace. Ever heard a guest throwing rubbish into someone's private pool.

The acts cited are really bad and it is supposed to be kid's birthday.

If these things are not aired, people will not behave. Its peer and public pressure that will force the inconsiderate to behave.

I would however give it to the mum for sending the apology before this even made the news.

I am very surprised the esteemed thinking bros of SBF accepted the thrash from Singapore media without any doubt!

So give Hardy a break, i am no fan of Singapore idols btw

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
why stress yourself
???

You spastic maggot:oIo:

Why the Hell are there so many of your kind filing for bankruptcies over pitiful amounts...:mad::mad::mad:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am very surprised the esteemed thinking bros of SBF accepted the thrash from Singapore media without any doubt!

Hardy Mirza and his kampong are obviously guilty of messing up the place, but it is not THAT DISASTROUS till it requires national airing! There is an important player behind this national publicity and his name is Leonard Lee - the insane nutcase condo chairman who regards the condo as if his 3 generations of grandpas own the whole place!

I have personally seen the antics of the vengeful condo chairman in his dealings with other residents. There was a case where a resident had a brush with the council and had some communication with the management. Leonard made a point to publish ALL the correspondences... and wrapped it up with a final reply from himself to the resident... well... he controls the management so he had the last words. The communications were published on ALL noticeboards of ALL blocks and it was pretty obvious the intent was to shame the fella.

Mind you i am neither of these victims otherwise i would not be writing here. Leonard will sue my pants off. He live to quarrel... he must win... though he dint realised these are all the behaviours of a LOSER

So give Hardy a break, i am no fan of Singapore idols btw

Oh pls why bring up this leonard lee fella? If someone thrashed up the place well then it's his fault. You didn't read the reports? Took the cleaners 6 hrs to clear up the place and it's not a big deal to you? OMG.

No matter how screwed up that leonard is he won't have anything to report if hady did not thrash up their place. Take note it's THEIR place. Not his place.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all got problem with spelling or reading?

The name is Hady. How come through the thread becomes Hardy?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all got problem with spelling or reading?

The name is Hady. How come through the thread becomes Hardy?
Is ok what. Hady may be abit slow and Hardy in the head after all that autography signing sessions. My kids' pet tortise is called Speedy and my neighbour's fat kid (about 75 kgs in Sec 3) is called Slim :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why stress yourself
???

yaya buying so much under instalments which dey cant afford.
:rolleyes:

Typical of malays. One of the stereotypes of malays is that they love to lead simple lives unlike the chinese that stress themselves out. Yeah if they love simple lives they wouldn't be buying so much crap from courts which means they also love to lead the high live but lack the money or the means to buy them.

Another thing i hate is that some ppl claim nowadays the malays are more driven aka more money-minded like the chinese aka bad influence from the chinese again.:mad:

So when they become more money minded it's cos of bad chinese influence. So no matter what you say it's either bad chinese influence or something bad about the chinese it's always their fault.

purple fingers

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont see such mentions - how come suddenly you starting to have some guilty feeling
dont see anything wrong in buying on installments if one cannot afford to pay cash .. after all that's what the scheme is for
similar to buying cars .. people buy by installments mostly .. unless you now also say that if you cannot afford to pay cash dont buy cars ..

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh pls why bring up this leonard lee fella? If someone thrashed up the place well then it's his fault. You didn't read the reports? Took the cleaners 6 hrs to clear up the place and it's not a big deal to you? OMG.

No matter how screwed up that leonard is he won't have anything to report if hady did not thrash up their place. Take note it's THEIR place. Not his place.

What i'm saying is Leonard Lee blew the whole matter out of proportion - that is very typical of him. Called the press and shamed the Hady gang to tears - that's the masterpiece of Leonard Lee.

The mother apologised before the whole thing was made public. The Hady clan did not challenge the accusations at all but simply apologised and wanted to get it over - these are all the right mitigating moves. If Hady goes into challenging the details it will only bring more attention to the matter which is negative publicity for his career.

I don't believe for a second guests threw plates into pool. If you leave empty plates lying around the wind will blow it into the pool - no brainer.

Please take these news with a pinch of salt... no i mean a bucket of salt.
Believing about 30% of it would be about right.