• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classless Peasants On Senseless Rampage In SG Condo!

danls79

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you cant control the kids keep them lock at home dont bring them out to destroy the world peace ......................forgive and forget well if they clean up everything or pay for the cleaning up we can think abt it so cheapskate sent a letter and try to cover up everything

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you cant control the kids keep them lock at home dont bring them out to destroy the world peace ......................forgive and forget well if they clean up everything or pay for the cleaning up we can think abt it so cheapskate sent a letter and try to cover up everything

hey they are malays okay. They won't discipline their kids but if anyone especially a chinese attempts to discipline them or complains about them no surprise their racist.

There are lots of asshole malays with this sort of attitude out there.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the malays call this the Kampong Spirit...
http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/10/14/spirit-of-good-neighbourliness-is-fast-disappearing/

kampungspirit.jpg

The “kampung” spirit is fast eroding in newer estates in Singapore (Picture from PropertyGuru).

By Khalil Adis
I was visiting my former neighbours with my mother at my childhood estate in Ghim Moh Road recently for Hari Raya where we reminisced about the good old days and talked at great length about the “kampung” spirit.

The kampung spirit or the act of “bergotong-royong” is a Malay term that refers to the spirit of neighbourliness found in Malay villages where everyone looks after each other’s property to ensure no untoward harm comes upon them.

It also refers to being good and considerate neighbours.

Now, the Ghim Moh Road estate is one of the rare few public flats in Singapore where this spirit is still alive and kicking.

To this day, my former neighbours still call each other by their first names and would keep each other’s keys whenever any one of them were to be away for a period of time. Their graciousness would even extend to daily chores such as watering plants, feeding pets, spring cleaning each other’s homes and even baby-sitting.

Considering that I left the estate 24 years ago, I am still amazed how my former neighbours are able to preserve this spirit of good neighbourliness that is quickly fading in other newer estates.

Now, our ambitious drive for progress and economic growth over the past decades are something that is laudable and has reaped dividends.

Despite our lack of natural resources, the entire country worked together to build Singapore into a developed country.

Singapore is one of the richest in the world today.

According to the World Bank report in 2009, Singapore has a GDP per capita of US$50,705 _ – the fourth highest in the world.

The Global Property Guide has also cited our property market this year as being the hottest real estate market in the world outstripping Hong Kong and even Shanghai.

But at what price?

If you, like me, live in a relatively new estate, you would realise that despite having a clean estate with modern facilities and fancy communal areas, we hardly open our doors — let alone talk to our neighbours next door – as we are too busy trying to make ends meet.

Then there are also horror stories of neighbours from hell.

For the past ten years or so, I have had to put up with an unruly neighbour who would discharge water from the fish tank into the common corridor, impede our right of way, burn paper money with ashes flying into my home and even pushing my mother until she fell.

Or who can forget the ugly Everitt Road saga that once grabbed headlines as warring neighbours engaged in vicious tit-for-tat retaliations?

Although no official data on neighbourly disputes is available, the Housing Development Board (HDB) launched the Good Neighbour Award last year, no doubt in an attempt to rekindle the old “kampung” spirit.

This award, organised by the HDB and the People’s Association (PA), with the support of Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) and Singapore Kindness Movement (SKM), aims to recognise those who have contributed to a better neighbourhood through acts of consideration and kindness.

This year, the award has earned 530 nominations, with 217 residents selected as constituency recipients and five outstanding residents chosen as national award recipients.

Although I applaud the government’s recent move, I wish more can be done to increase the spirit of neighbourliness as well as awareness of our civic duties.

In the meantime, I am doing some soul-searching and asking if the Singapore today is better than the simpler one I knew when I was growing up in Ghim Moh.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
""burn paper money with ashes flying into my home"

this mat is bashing chinese on the sly. fuck you stupid malay:oIo::oIo:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the adults can allow the children to throw things into the swimming pool like this, I wouldn't be surprised that the kids are without adult supervision and even if they fell into the pool and drowned, no one will know.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fucking mat never complain say weddings held at VOID DECKS are noisy? :rolleyes:

To be fair, Chinese funerals and religious events at void decks are noisy too, causing even more damages such as burnt grass patches, food offerings left behind for stray cats and crows to feed on.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, not if they're living in HDB and you're living in condo. I live in HDB too. How to BBQ etc.? I've held parties at my sister's condo too. But of course, be responsible. Supervise the kids around.

hi there

1. honest, that is not an apology but shifting the matter onto the kids.
2. cleaning up has nothing to do with being dark and late.
3. bbq areas in condo are always lit and bright.
4. sheep idol is just another idiot or what.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. honest, that is not an apology but shifting the matter onto the kids.
2. cleaning up has nothing to do with being dark and late.
3. bbq areas in condo are always lit and bright.
4. sheep idol is just another idiot or what.

ST report also said that this is NOT the 1st time that spore idiot & family has broken the condo rules. the mat idiot is a repeat/regular offender.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mat defender fall in liao :d

Why do you have to shift focus onto the race? The issue isn't about race. It's about idiots behaving badly. An idiot is an idiot whatever the race. There're idiots among all races. It could happen with any race.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you have to shift focus onto the race? The issue isn't about race. It's about idiots behaving badly. An idiot is an idiot whatever the race. There're idiots among all races. It could happen with any race.

u??

u quoted some chinese funeral. boh:confused: chey

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u??

u quoted some chinese funeral. boh:confused: chey

I'm just an example of tradition on the Chinese side, as compared to the tradition of Malays holding weddings on void decks. Both are noisy to the neighbourhood. These are not idiotic ant-social inconsiderate behaviours. These are traditions. So let's all give and take, get along and move along.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just an example of tradition on the Chinese side, as compared to the tradition of Malays holding weddings on void decks. Both are noisy to the neighbourhood. These are not idiotic ant-social inconsiderate behaviours. These are traditions. So let's all give and take, get along and move along.

you must be naive if you think u can change my opinion of mats just by writing a few sentences. u have your views n i have mine. no need to convince me or what.

my view : fucking stupid malays.:oIo:

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the adults can allow the children to throw things into the swimming pool like this, I wouldn't be surprised that the kids are without adult supervision and even if they fell into the pool and drowned, no one will know.

Do not worry on their part, adults are definitely present! Mats are like rats infestation! You can bring in PRC by the thousands & they will still be able to top that figure eventually! And talking about adult supervision in the mats world; what supervision? All of them and i mean all of them regardless of their education & upbringing behaves the same; a mere infestation! Watch them on friday afternoon outside their abbatoir and you will see them double parking because most of the TP & CISCO are mats and that is why no fine! Try doing it outside a chinese temple and it is bonus day for them!
Mats will grow up to be mats and they will behave like a typical mats because it is in their genes to behave like mats. Minahs are good for at least a good blow job but mats are just infestations!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, Chinese funerals and religious events at void decks are noisy too, causing even more damages such as burnt grass patches, food offerings left behind for stray cats and crows to feed on.

I think now a days this tends to be the exception rather then the norm cos the trend for most singkies chinese is to move away from such extravaganza.