• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christians plan to get back at Siew Kum Hong

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think they tulan him and tahan for very long already.

Dear internet forum members,

Friends from Church have informed me about a blasphemous Facebook posting by former NMP Siew Kum Hong. He is currently a legal counsel with Yahoo! Singapore.

Siew Kum Hong has shared on his Facebook account a blasphemous picture of Jesus Christ that contains the following words "F***ing Lag Took 3 Days to Respawn". I've spoken to my nephew for the meaning of the word "respawn". He told me the word is used in computer games context which means "reborn of the enemy". By sharing that picture, Siew Kum Hong implied he agreed with the picture.

6dUum.jpg

I have e-mailed my friends over the weekend about this disrespectful act by Siew Kum Hong and sought their opinions whether a Police report could be filed against Siew Kum Hong for wounding religious feelings. I have 3 positive responses who thinks there are grounds for Police report against Siew Kum Hong.

Siew Kum Hong was nominated into Parliament as a NMP and stayed on for one term. During his tenure as NMP, he has actively supported homosexual community's unnatural acts and disregarded the feelings of the Christian community. He as a public figure and ex-politician has re-open the wounds by sharing a blasphemous picture on his Facebook account with zero sensitivity.

Before I proceed further, I would like to seek your opinions whether a Police report could be filed against him.

Thank you.

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=47082#1

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he is not out to offend christian. Just pm him in his fb and voice yr displeasure and see whats his reponse is.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i only see the pic of angmor dressed in presumably early century clothes. what part say that angmor is jesus?

Do not know why every angmoh with long blond hair and dressed in white looks like Jesus Christ.

This is Jesus long lost chinese brother.

images.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Na beh fight for gay rights instead of income equality and having roofs over our heads. This twit should be prosecuted for waste of taxpayers' monies!

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say give him a break! For goodness sake, the man looks more like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blasphemy? What are they going to do, stone him to death?

[video=youtube;aNw1uPwQXsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNw1uPwQXsM[/video]