• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chink charged with 36 counts of cheating woman of over $2 million

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
By Elena Chong

An unemployed man has been charged with 36 counts of cheating and one count of trying to cheat a woman of $2.3 million.

Lim Kah Yong, 31, was first taken to court last week to face a single charge of duping Madam Mary Choo Ah Wah, 68, into handing over $225,000 to him by making her believe that she was involved in court proceedings, which he knew to be false.

On Friday, over 30 more charges were filed against him.

Lim allegedly posed as ASP Kwok or ASP Mohd Azlan from Bedok police station as well as William Chew, an officer from DPP Office Claims Department, to cheat the victim of between $5,300 and $397,000 from June 2009 to Nov 11, 2011.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chap cheng David Rasiff is the best. Stole millions and fled. Now probably in South america sipping tequila sunrise under the sun. Others that came after him are all dumb amateurs. Like the stupid LTA guy.

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chap cheng David Rasiff is the best. Stole millions and fled. Now probably in South america sipping tequila sunrise under the sun. Others that came after him are all dumb amateurs. Like the stupid LTA guy.

Agree. David Rasiff pulled it off beautifully. Diamonds are the most portable form of assets. During times of war, diamonds are money for buying food and freedom.

gaviocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you mean this insane suspect was not convicted and still on he loose. what he did is unforgivable. he needs to be put imside.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't it take years before before anyone caught on that it was fishy that someone working for the gov't could afford Lambos :biggrin:

You can't blame his colleagues. The distinction between illegal corruption and legal corruption in Singapore is indiscernible. :smile:

pys83

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pedestrian jailed for throwing things at taxi

Published on Nov 30, 2011

ST_IMAGES_ECALI30.jpg

Houdini was upset at Mr Tan for stopping the cab too close to him. He punched the cabby?s face twice.

A taxi was the target of a whole range of objects - from rubbish bins to a flower pot to PVC pipes - one night in August.

Ali Houdini, 36, a pedestrian who was upset that the vehicle had stopped too close to him, vented his anger by throwing the items or using them to hit Mr Tan Wee Ping's cab.

The cab had stopped along Lorong 6 Geylang to drop off a passenger at around 3am on Aug 21.

Houdini - who was sentenced to six weeks in jail and a $2,000 fine on Tuesday - opened the taxi door and started arguing with Mr Tan, 48. He punched the cabby's face twice.

Read the full story in Wednesday's edition of The Straits Times.
keling shit

pys83

Alfrescian
Loyal

Snatch thief jailed and caned for molesting victim

Published on Nov 30, 2011

By Khushwant Singh

First, he propositioned three women chatting near the taxi stand at the Jurong Point Shopping Centre.

When he was rebuffed, he ran off with one of their handbags. They gave chase and when cornered, Chandrasekaran Vairakannu, 27, molested one of them in the scuffle.

On Wednesday, a district court sentenced the Indian national to seven months in jail and three strokes of the cane. The 27-year-old labourer had pleaded guilty to committing theft and outraging her modesty.

One woman is 36 years old, while the other two are 17 years old.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Alan Hu said Chandrasekaran had approached the trio at 7.40pm on Oct 21 and asked: 'One night, how much?'

Read the full story in Wednesday's edition of The Straits Times.

keling shit part 2

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
poor keling boy killed by the biggest racist of them all -

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/indian-boy-killed-sharing-higher-caste-name-144408869.html

A 14-year-old low-caste "untouchable" was strangled in northern India because he shared his first name with a higher-caste youth, police said on Saturday.

Neeraj Kumar, was allegedly kidnapped and strangled by a group of boys led by 23-year-old Neeraj Chaudhary, whose family resented the idea of the low-caste boy having the same first name, police said.

The victim's family are Dalits -- or "untouchables" as they used to be known -- who occupy the lowest rung in India's rigid caste hierarchy. Most live in poverty and do menial, supposedly "unclean" jobs like collecting garbage.

The victim’s father, Ram Sumer, a vegetable seller, said when his son was admitted to primary school, the alleged killer's father "called me to advise me to change my son’s name because it was the same as his son’s".

Sumer said he told the father, an affluent landlord, it was too late to change the name because it had been entered in school records.

"He warned me with dire consequences," Sumer told local media.

The higher-caste family was further incensed when Sumer named another son Dheeraj, the same as Chaudhary's other boy.

"So many names are common to so many people but Chaudhary disliked the idea because I belong to the lowest caste," Sumer said.

The victim was found dead in a forest near Raghupur village, some 200 kilometers (120 miles) from Uttar Pradesh state capital Lucknow.

Brij Lal, police chief of India’s most populous state, said the victim was killed over "caste discrimination" last month but the murder only came to light a few days ago.

Local police superintendent, V.K. Singh, alleged Chaudhary’s sons "nurtured the same hatred as their father and that apparently led them to strangle Neeraj".

Singh said two friends of the Chaudhary family had been arrested and police were searching for the two sons.

"We are confident we will get them soon," he said.

Chaudhary has denied his family is responsible for the crime and has accused police of framing his sons.

Caste discrimination is illegal in India but many low-caste and tribal groups are still marginalised in society, especially outside the major cities

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
poor keling boy killed by the biggest racist of them all -

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/indian-boy-killed-sharing-higher-caste-name-144408869.html

It's funny that somehow when indians have this untouchable caste crap in this day and age ppl aren't really offended by it. It's sort of brought up and then somehow forgotten yet if chinese society had this untouchable shit you would never hear the end of it.

This again confirms the double standard racism i noticed that is only applied to chinese ppl. Chinese ppl write nasty things online they are treated like the biggest racists. Ang mohs or others write racist things no action is taken they are only taken to task when they actually kill someone not even beat someone for racist reasons.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's funny that somehow when indians have this untouchable caste crap in this day and age ppl aren't really offended by it. It's sort of brought up and then somehow forgotten yet if chinese society had this untouchable shit you would never hear the end of it.

This again confirms the double standard racism i noticed that is only applied to chinese ppl. Chinese ppl write nasty things online they are treated like the biggest racists. Ang mohs or others write racist things no action is taken they are only taken to task when they actually kill someone not even beat someone for racist reasons.

Racism is good. It's good legal defense. I was aquitted from an US court for breaking a white guy's leg when my lawyer (also white) advised me to cite racial insult and provocation as defense to which I agreed. But it was true, that white motherfucker called me a yellow motherfucker and that was it. There was no way I could have let him walk unless he grounded me first. Those were young and wild days. Come to think of it, quite stupid, it was only over a white girl, his ex-GF dating me.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't it take years before before anyone caught on that it was fishy that someone working for the gov't could afford Lambos :biggrin:

Agree. His immediate boss should be accountable. There again, if ministers are not accountable for their ministries and screw-ups, need we say more? Mas Selamat's escape comes to mind.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. David Rasiff pulled it off beautifully. Diamonds are the most portable form of assets. During times of war, diamonds are money for buying food and freedom.

No idea on the value of diamonds in times of war.

In DR's case, he couldn't sell the diamonds in the black market. Knowing the background of case, potential buyers in the underground market would 'rob' DR of any price quoted. Lucky if he gets 40% of real value for the diamonds.

gaviocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get into this thread and kind of bothered that saying words that don't need to be in public is accepted. It's kind of bad when they can still post with that manner.