• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese ship sinks Vietnamese boat

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During my last trip to Taiwan in July 2013, I was already told that a majority of their common folks are very against Ma Ying-jeou's pro-China policies. They told me that these people can still accept some form of corruption within their government, but definitely not to the extent of "selling your country away just like that".

That's still okay compared to Singapore. The sovereignty is intact, but the PAP govt had already sold out the country to the rest of the world, whether you like it or not.

In any case, KMT has always been pro-China, pro-unification, as opposed to DPP. The case of Chen Shui-bian still leaves a bad taste on the Taiwanese people's mouths.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Lee Teng-hui had always sided with the Japanese and advocated for Taiwan's independence during his reign. No?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not comparing apples to apples. East Germany was almost bankrupt with the breakup of the Soviet Union. They should appreciate that the West Germans are still willing to accept them into their stable.
In the Taiwan/China case, Taiwan today is not in the same predicament state as East Germany.

Who said Taiwan is in the same predicament today? Did I say reunification between PRC & ROC today?

When I said 'never say never', I was saying that reunification is inevitable at some point in the future.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...have done so but cannot find anything the say ROC (Taiwan) having nuclear weapon

ROC had the means, technicality, money and political motivations to build the bomb. Just because they shout they didnt build any do not mean they didnt. South Africa also said they dont have but in real fact they did make the nukes and declare already dismantled. govts can say anything they like but that does not mean it the truth. Israel also didnt say it have nuke but it widely known to have. Dont take mainstream news as gospel.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But Lee Teng-hui had always sided with the Japanese and advocated for Taiwan's independence during his reign. No?

That's why LTH is still seen as a Chinese traitor (卖国贼) and a Japanese puppet to this day by Chinese on both sides of the strait. There are rumours that he was the illegitimate son of a Japanese general.

In the old days his limbs and head would have been tied to 5 horses and torn asunder (五马分尸).

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROC had the means, technicality, money and political motivations to build the bomb. Just because they shout they didnt build any do not mean they didnt. South Africa also said they dont have but in real fact they did make the nukes and declare already dismantled. govts can say anything they like but that does not mean it the truth. Israel also didnt say it have nuke but it widely known to have. Dont take mainstream news as gospel.
hahaha....not convincing leh....
nuclear weapon is not child's play......
before you try to develop, your potential enemy will raise hell....
so far nobody, not even china has accused Taiwan of trying to develop/or having developed/possessing nuclear weapon....

btw...why u ask me to google, then cannot find anything, then cum up with your own theory????

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so far nobody, not even china has accused Taiwan of trying to develop/or having developed nuclear weapon....

btw...why u ask me to google, then cannot find anything, then cum up with your own theory????

it officially known kmt govt had a nuclear weapon program under CKS and intensified the program under his son 蔣經國 before US got to know it and put a stop to the program. While kmt govt claimed to abandon the weapon program but it already develop to weapon stage. They could easily have already developed the weapons before they wayang to US.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so far nobody, not even china has accused Taiwan of trying to develop/or having developed/possessing nuclear weapon....

that guy talk cock,the hardest part about making nukes is not the technology its collecting enough refined radioactive material which is extremely rare to come about cause of the high wastage factor of refining radioactive material....and these materials are tightly tracked all over the world.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
that guy talk cock,the hardest part about making nukes is not the technology its collecting enough refined radioactive material which is extremely rare to come about cause of the high wastage factor of refining radioactive material....and these materials are tightly tracked all over the world.
hahaha....of course he is talking cock on this subject....
it is interesting to see how pple try to dig out of shit hole....

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
PetroVietnam has been in operations for two or three decades already, in some joint-operations with MNCs and other countries. If they have operated in disputed territories, they have not made big headlines. This case of the Chinese oil rig in disputed territory has.

Cheers!

Company in operation for 3 decades doesn't mean they started drilling oil in SCS for 3 decades.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....of course he is talking cock on this subject....
it is interesting to see how pple try to dig out of shit hole....

taiwan has a nuclear power program including nuclear power plants for some time. the foundation, knowledge, labs, and experience are there. they have the capability to "militarize" their nuclear program if they build massive centrifuge facilities to obtain high grade yields of radioactive material for weaponization. but building such facilities will cause alarm with uncle sam, notwithstanding prc and russia, and they can be easily detected due to taiwan's confined geography.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
taiwan has a nuclear power program including nuclear power plants for some time. the foundation, knowledge, labs, and experience are there. they have the capability to "militarize" their nuclear program if they build massive centrifuge facilities to obtain high grade yields of radioactive material for weaponization. but building such facilities will cause alarm with uncle sam, notwithstanding prc and russia, and they can be easily detected due to taiwan's confined geography.
hahaha....yes...many countries have the capabilities to develop nuclear weapon....
some have been accused of trying to develop or already possessing nuclear weapons....
taiwan is definitely not 1 of these countries...

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont believe never mind, no need to be insulting.

it official fact that taiwan has a nuclear weapon program and lee teng hui threaten to restart it during the straits crisis.

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/12/20/world/how-a-spy-left-taiwan-in-the-cold.html?src=pm&pagewanted=1
an article from new york time credible enough for you?

hahaha...still trying to dig out of the shit hole....
first u said taiwan posses nuclear weapon....
now u said Lee threaten to restart a nuclear program....
doesn't that answer the question that taiwan does not possess nuclear weapon yet???

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...still trying to dig out of the shit hole....
first u said taiwan posses nuclear weapon....
now u said Lee threaten to restart a nuclear program....
doesn't that answer the question that taiwan does not possess nuclear weapon yet???

read the article

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's still okay compared to Singapore. The sovereignty is intact, but the PAP govt had already sold out the country to the rest of the world, whether you like it or not.
You are correct here in the sense that Prince Loong had already openly declared that "Singapore belongs to everyone". Sinkies will indeed be screwed for many more good years ahead.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
To see Taiwan reuniting peacefully with China is tantamount to seeing Sinkie Land reuniting with Malaysia. Fat hope.

Stop being such a dumbass. The history and demographic of Taiwan and Singapore are so different, and the underlying reasons for their respective breakaway is different as well.

Don't compare oranges to apples.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop being such a dumbass. The history and demographic of Taiwan and Singapore are so different, and the underlying reasons for their respective breakaway is different as well.
If you can elaborate than I may be able to believe what you've said (subjectively). Otherwise, I wonder who is more of the dumbass? Talk is cheap if you cannot back up what you say. Anyway, Sinkies of your kind truly deserved to get screwed by Prince Loong for many more good years ahead.

I've also just realized that there are so many ball-less Sinkies who likes to infract me without leaving their nicks. These are the coward Chinese Sinkies, who don't even dare to confront in an open forum, but had to approach via the back-door method. It won't even hurt me a little because I'll just leave Prince Loong to fix you people in the long term. Despite not working nor residing in Sinkie Land, but I'm still paying my Income Tax to support Prince Loong and his party.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you can elaborate than I may be able to believe what you've said (subjectively). Otherwise, I wonder who is more of the dumbass? Talk is cheap if you cannot back up what you say. Anyway, Sinkies of your kind truly deserved to get screwed by Prince Loong for many more good years ahead.

I've also just realized that there are so many ball-less Sinkies who likes to infract me without leaving their nicks. These are the coward Chinese Sinkies, who don't even dare to confront in an open forum, but had to approach via the back-door method. It won't even hurt me a little because I'll just leave Prince Loong to fix you people in the long term. Despite not working nor residing in Sinkie Land, but I'm still paying my Income Tax to support Prince Loong and his party.

U sure it's chinese who infracted you meh? You can see their race from the infractions or the nicks? Dumb shit skin. :rolleyes:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
U sure it's chinese who infracted you meh? You can see their race from the infractions or the nicks? Dumb shit skin. :rolleyes:
Go on, say what you want, infract me what you want. The Prince Loong will deal with you Sinkies kao kao. I am willing to bet with you come 2020/1, the PAP will still be in power to screw you. It won't affect me because I'm neither working nor residing in Sinkie Land.