• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese rickshaw driver with high school quali, became university professor...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
lose just say you lose so have to use foul devian language....if you keep winning like uncle, u dun have to scold ppl for exposing your mistakes mah, correct anot?

i ask you that question so many fucking times. from other thread till now. u still cant give me a straight answer. then u still brag that u got liao?!!? i say again, fuckleongsam is smart. he see thru your bs, so he don't wanna reason with u from start. i go try and reason with u. see what i got? nothing! don't know how many messages wasted here in this forum u still cant give me a straight answer. so? FUCK YOU.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot stand ? then why you enjoy sucking my monstrous cock again and again, Cheebye Mouth? Where is your answer to my question of which Guard unit you claim to be from? Were you the famous Co fluff boy?...lol...lol

small boy, when you are old enuff, then come and talk, kuku jiao that cannot stand, cannot be used to fuck and cannot suck also...like that also need uncle to teach you.

how many guards unit are there? like dat also need uncle to teach you

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ask you that question so many fucking times. from other thread till now. u still cant give me a straight answer. then u still brag that u got liao?!!? i say again, fuckleongsam is smart. he see thru your bs, so he don't wanna reason with u from start. i go try and reason with u. see what i got? nothing! don't know how many messages wasted here in this forum u still cant give me a straight answer. so? FUCK YOU.

what question did you ask so many times? did i not answr many many times until now, then you try to ask about dialect words? give uncle one single dialect word and uncle can teach you further....aiyah, to stop you from snaking around, let uncle teach you now lah

those expressions can be used and have been used in middle chinese and middle chinese sounds like any dialects....

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun ask stupid question, uncle been posting to you in chinese but you cannot reply in chinese leh, so are you chinese or are you trying to be chinese by asking whether i am chinese?

lan jiao hor lia ga lah! U are not a chinese!

no chinese would bad mouth mandarin with fervor like u! Only those illiterate southern taiwan farmer would hate mandarin to the core! You piece of shit! U bad mouth mandarin every now and then u still have the fucking cheek to say you are a chinese? Fuck you understand or not? Fuck you!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
small boy, when you are old enuff, then come and talk, kuku jiao that cannot stand, cannot be used to fuck and cannot suck also...like that also need uncle to teach you.

how many guards unit are there? like dat also need uncle to teach you

I love it when you exhibits defensive whining while I fuck your mouth and arse for a cheebye. Your pitiable protests serve only to heighten my pleasure and allow my monstrous cock to grow another inch to Fuck you deeper mudskipper lover!....lol....lol

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what question did you ask so many times? Did i not answr many many times until now, then you try to ask about dialect words? Give uncle one single dialect word and uncle can teach you further....aiyah, to stop you from snaking around, let uncle teach you now lah

those expressions can be used and have been used in middle chinese and middle chinese sounds like any dialects....

fuck you understand?! I am not gonna spoon feed u anymore u piece of shit! Pretend u don't know the question? Fuck you! Cannot answer just quit pretend u know chinese culture! No chinese would bad mouth mandarin language like u do! U are not a chinese! U are a piece of shit pretending to be chinese!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
what question did you ask so many times? did i not answr many many times until now, then you try to ask about dialect words? give uncle one single dialect word and uncle can teach you further....aiyah, to stop you from snaking around, let uncle teach you now lah

Shut your cheebye mouth lah! Your "Superiority" of Chinese culture sucks. Just pull down your panties and listen to the master mah lnchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame!....lol....lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot stand ? then why you enjoy sucking my monstrous cock again and again, Cheebye Mouth? Where is your answer to my question of which Guard unit you claim to be from? Were you the famous Co fluff boy?...lol...lol

how many guards units are there? you dunno meh...because you declare ah qua and never serve NS issit?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
how many guards units are there? you dunno meh...because you declare ah qua and never serve NS issit?

Pondan hiao cheebye II, sister of leetahbar, answer the question first lah...it's easy...just pull down your panties and hold that enlarged clitoris for a penis of yours!...lol...lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
lan jiao hor lia ga lah! U are not a chinese!

no chinese would bad mouth mandarin with fervor like u! Only those illiterate southern taiwan farmer would hate mandarin to the core! You piece of shit! U bad mouth mandarin every now and then u still have the fucking cheek to say you are a chinese? Fuck you understand or not? Fuck you!

a pseudo chinese who cannot understand chinese (written) and denounces his own dialect and thinks that mandarin (a 300 year old beijing dialect promoted by the manchus) was his mother tongue is a shame. esp. one who supports PAP policy in mandarin knowing that it is cultural genocide

see uncle make my point sharply and succintly...dun need to use f-words if you are winning and making sense....:biggrin:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love it when you exhibits defensive whining while I fuck your mouth and arse for a cheebye. Your pitiable protests serve only to heighten my pleasure and allow my monstrous cock to grow another inch to Fuck you deeper mudskipper lover!....lol....lol

all these only shows that you watch too much blue tape and has littlel hands-on experience... sex is just too over-rated for those who get it all the time

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a pseudo chinese who cannot understand chinese (written) and denounces his own dialect and thinks that mandarin (a 300 year old beijing dialect promoted by the manchus) was his mother tongue is a shame. esp. one who supports PAP policy in mandarin knowing that it is cultural genocide

see uncle make my point sharply and succintly...dun need to use f-words if you are winning and making sense....:biggrin:

fuck you lah! why u wanna talk about chinese culture if u keep on bad mouthing mandarin? SO STOP PRETENDING YOU ARE A CHINESE! NO TRUE CHINESE WOULD BAD MOUTH MANDARIN WITH FERVOR LIKE YOU! SHUT UP AND GO TALK ABOUT OTHER THING. U HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT CHINESE CULTURE, BECAUSE U AINT CHINESE! UNDERSTAND?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

fuck you understand?! I am not gonna spoon feed u anymore u piece of shit! Pretend u don't know the question? Fuck you! Cannot answer just quit pretend u know chinese culture! No chinese would bad mouth mandarin language like u do! U are not a chinese! U are a piece of shit pretending to be chinese!

dun be angery la, nobody needs you to spoon feed. uncle knows more than you and that's a fact.

i repeat again so that you dun pretend not to see it and try to use f words to cover up your embarassment.

those old chinese expressions can be used and have been used in middle chinese and middle chinese sounds like any dialects....

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Time to alert asiaone.com forum you are here to biow yen your Geylang cultivated understanding of Chinese culture. How to say to your customers in Chinese..Nothing less than 50 dollars for a fuck and suck? you should know..lolo....lol

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=18448&page=51&highlight=Inchwmn3

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck you lah! why u wanna talk about chinese culture if u keep on bad mouthing mandarin? SO STOP PRETENDING YOU ARE A CHINESE! NO TRUE CHINESE WOULD BAD MOUTH MANDARIN WITH FERVOR LIKE YOU! SHUT UP AND GO TALK ABOUT OTHER THING. U HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT CHINESE CULTURE, BECAUSE U AINT CHINESE! UNDERSTAND?

because mandarin is a 300 year old dialect, can you show us that this is not true?

dialects whcih sounded and descended from middle chinese, are much older ; can you deny that?

please dun swallow any PAP policy without looking at facts. see uncle teach you so much already in one night

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun be angery la, nobody needs you to spoon feed. Uncle knows more than you and that's a fact.

I repeat again so that you dun pretend not to see it and try to use f words to cover up your embarassment.

those old chinese expressions can be used and have been used in middle chinese and middle chinese sounds like any dialects....

i don't care! All i know that mandarin is a good platform right here right now! I don't know what the fuck is your motive to keep on bad mouthing mandarin. If u do care about chinese culture, u should stop bad mouthing mandarin. Starting from here in this forum, STOP YOUR BASHING ON MANDARIN LANGUAGE, IF U DO CARE ABOUT CHINESE CULTURE!

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to alert asiaone.com forum you are here to biow yen your Geylang cultivated understanding of Chinese culture. How to say to your customers in Chinese..Nothing less than 50 dollars for a fuck and suck? you should know..lolo....lol

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=18448&page=51&highlight=Inchwmn3

uncle got knowledge to share, you only got f-words and nothing to share...see the difference anot.....you go asiaone forums got anyody hiu you anot?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
because mandarin is a 300 year old dialect, can you show us that this is not true?

dialects whcih sounded and descended from middle chinese, are much older ; can you deny that?

please dun swallow any PAP policy without looking at facts. see uncle teach you so much already in one night

Please swallow my love juice okay lover boy...Guards unit Co fluffer.......lol...lol