• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese rickshaw driver with high school quali, became university professor...

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
u really do have comprehension problem. u cannot even understand debonerman simple message to me.

:smile: pls dun be so desperate to score points here.... like dat means you losing it and sending a clear message to others too,...notice uncle seldom get distracted because i foucs and prevail...:smile:

just stick to the main discussion posts, then ppl know you are pressing for kill and winning :p

dun say uncle neber teach you

another word of advice, when you make a mistake like debonerman, just admit and move on...:biggrin:

Last edited:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
but we could read 窈窕淑女 in mandarin and understand it, isn't it? if this is a age old 3000 year expression, we still could connect to it isn't it? which means mandarin could connect to chinese culture 3000 years.

the question i have for u, this phrase, 窈窕淑女, is there a difference in meaning between reading it in dialect and mandarin? are u able to give me a straight answer?

i had translate more than one sentence. but does it matter? u had already made up your mind that i use free translator and i don't know how to read chinese isn't it?

shameless dishonest char jig kar,

pls dun apply your 6 year old kid standard and pretend everything is fine.

try and use the expression 窈窕 without 淑女 in modern mandarin.

what is the original meaning of 窈窕 ? do you know? you can oso read 窈窕 in korean, vietnamese and english....does it mean korean, vietnamese and englishmen are all connecting to chinese culture like you and as much too....pls dun pretend you did not see this again...:biggrin:

reason why i know you use free translator is because you use expressions that we do not use in daily speech. dead giveaway. you want me to point it out which one to you?

and oso dun ignore 逃之夭夭...what does "夭夭" means in modern mandarin?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do Master char_ji_kar when you deal with a enlargedclitorisboy with a Japanese father Fukuyu Mada san, his mother's client..now the little clitoris scared of "damaging" his lchnwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame nic..now back with lnchwmn4!:p

:smile: debonedman...your master is here, pls come and pay your respects :p

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
shameless dishonest char jig kar,

pls dun apply your 6 year old kid standard and pretend everything is fine.

try and use the expression 窈窕 without 淑女 in modern mandarin.

what is the original meaning of 窈窕 ? do you know? you can oso read 窈窕 in korean, vietnamese and english....does it mean korean, vietnamese and englishmen are all connecting to chinese culture like you and as much too....pls dun pretend you did not see this again...:biggrin:

reason why i know you use free translator is because you use expressions that we do not use in daily speech. dead giveaway. you want me to point it out which one to you?

and oso dun ignore 逃之夭夭...what does "夭夭" means in modern mandarin?

the problem with u, is you are not interested in getting to the bottom of the issue. here again, u are trying to smoke, and shift the focus here.

whether i understand the meaning of those chinese phrases such as 窈窕 or 逃之夭夭, or even know chinese language at all is not the issue.

you claim dialect could connect to chinese culture 3000 years ago, and mandarin could only connect chinese culture up to 300 years ago. and i had pointed it out to u, mandarin could be use to read all chinese classic written thousands of years ago. therefore your claim about mandarin could only connect chinese culture up to 300 years doesn't hold water.

i don't know korean, or japanese, so i don't know whether the languages could pronounce chinese character or not. as for english language, there's no pronounication on phrases such as 窈窕 or 逃之夭夭 in english. english cant be use to read chinese characters. not to talk about reading chinese classic with chinese characters. its absurd, convoluted and mind boggling to say english language could be use to read chinese character such as 窈窕.

don't waste my time. stop dancing around the issue and throwing smokes and stones. your hurling of insults doesn't put a dent on me. if u cant defend your claims such as mandarin language could only connect to chinese culture up to 300 years, etc, just admit you had made blunders on mandarin language.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the problem is you is you cannot engage me pin a proper debate and so ppl can see quite clearly that you are the one wasting bandwidth or is a poor 30 year old typing away in your three room flat in toa payoh. i did not make these remarks. they came from ppl who read your posts and judged you for it.

Retards like you with big ego no need to enage with proper debate because you are not capable for that. You are only capable of being a pimp for your prostitute mother. Look at this thread and one can see what a deprived retard you are. I feel sad for your prostitute mother. But on the bright side, she is enjoying the fuck I gave her. LOL!....

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
the problem with u, is you are not interested in getting to the bottom of the issue. here again, u are trying to smoke, and shift the focus here.

whether i understand the meaning of those chinese phrases such as 窈窕 or 逃之夭夭, or even know chinese language at all is not the issue.

you claim dialect could connect to chinese culture 3000 years ago, and mandarin could only connect chinese culture up to 300 years ago. and i had pointed it out to u, mandarin could be use to read all chinese classic written thousands of years ago. therefore your claim about mandarin could only connect chinese culture up to 300 years doesn't hold water.

i don't know korean, or japanese, so i don't know whether the languages could pronounce chinese character or not. as for english language, there's no pronounication on phrases such as 窈窕 or 逃之夭夭 in english. english cant be use to read chinese characters. not to talk about reading chinese classic with chinese characters. its absurd, convoluted and mind boggling to say english language could be use to read chinese character such as 窈窕.

don't waste my time. stop dancing around the issue and throwing smokes and stones. your hurling of insults doesn't put a dent on me. if u cant defend your claims such as mandarin language could only connect to chinese culture up to 300 years, etc, just admit you had made blunders on mandarin language.

char jig kar.....pls dun pretend that juz because you dun understand japanese or korean and only understand english, so you can just gloss over the issue and pretend that your point abbt being able to use mandarin to read classics is valid. anyway, you dun even understadn chinese too well

the koreans and japanese oso uses chinese characters in their language esp. koreans. does that mean a korean reading the same chinese characters in a chinese classic in korean is oso connecting well to chinese culture? truth is the korean reader is in the same position as the mandarin reader because both are ascribing alien sounds to chinese characters that have totally different pronunciation and variations in meanings in their original spoken tongue (old Chinese(Han dynasty and before) or middle chinese(tang to ming dynasty which are close or very close to modern southern dialects)

for an example of how old chinese sound lie, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxhdW2yB-iQ&feature=channel_page.
for example of middle chinese , go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xI_cJDIgr4&feature=related

And why do old chinese expressions like 窈窕 or 逃之夭夭 have no other usage in modern day mandarain?as usual, i will repeat over and over again until you address this point. not to mention the other points as to why there are two versions of tao te ching today.

i purposely mention english because i know you are will try to make a mountain out of it saying "there's no pronounication on phrases such as 窈窕 or 逃之夭夭 in english" but you obviously do not know that languages can be transliterated.

time to whip your ass

窈窕 can be transliterated into english as "melt pelt"
逃之夭夭 can be tranliterated into english as "thou zee yaw yaw"

so if i transliterated this whole poem into english such that an american or englishman would be able to pronounce this, does that oso mean that they are all connecting well to chinese culture like a mandarin reader?
關關雎鳩
Quan Quan zee cheese

在河之洲
site hurt zee joe

窈窕淑女
melt pelt shook newt

君子好逑
jinx zee hulk chew

now the korean, mandarin and enlishman are all on par and connecting just as well to chinese culture?mind-boggling isnt it ? esp. if your mind is slow anyway

the other thing; are you in favour of teaching dialects in school like how RK is taught? yes/no?

Last edited:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retards like you with big ego no need to enage with proper debate because you are not capable for that. You are only capable of being a pimp for your prostitute mother. Look at this thread and one can see what a deprived retard you are. I feel sad for your prostitute mother. But on the bright side, she is enjoying the fuck I gave her. LOL!....

the retard is you la, ppl read oso noe. no need to say, why you waste bandwith?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cum and shoot my respects into your mouth little enlarged clitoris boy!:biggrin:

Why? Can't sleep the whole night long?:eek:

Need to sneak in during ungodly hours like the little cunt that you are to post such a pathetic response?:p

I've developed a taste for you since your mudskipper nic, my little pussy boy.:smile:

As long as you show your arse, I'm going to fuck it!:biggrin: Where are your tiu clones? I like tiulehlohmoh with tiulehlohmohfarhaiS!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

so you saying you are gay?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the retard is you la, ppl read oso noe. no need to say, why you waste bandwith?

LOL!... People can see that you are the retard here. So many screw your ass here. But uncle Devil is good to you lah, only fuck your prostitute mother for you. LOL!...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
char jig kar.....pls dun pretend that juz because you dun understand japanese or korean and only understand english, so you can just gloss over the issue and pretend that your point abbt being able to use mandarin to read classics is valid. anyway, you dun even understadn chinese too well

the koreans and japanese oso uses chinese characters in their language esp. koreans. does that mean a korean reading the same chinese characters in a chinese classic in korean is oso connecting well to chinese culture? truth is the korean reader is in the same position as the mandarin reader because both are ascribing alien sounds to chinese characters that have totally different pronunciation and variations in meanings in their original spoken tongue (old Chinese(Han dynasty and before) or middle chinese(tang to ming dynasty which are close or very close to modern southern dialects)

for an example of how old chinese sound lie, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxhdW2yB-iQ&feature=channel_page.
for example of middle chinese , go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xI_cJDIgr4&feature=related

And why do old chinese expressions like 窈窕 or 逃之夭夭 have no other usage in modern day mandarain?as usual, i will repeat over and over again until you address this point. not to mention the other points as to why there are two versions of tao te ching today.

i purposely mention english because i know you are will try to make a mountain out of it saying "there's no pronounication on phrases such as 窈窕 or 逃之夭夭 in english" but you obviously do not know that languages can be transliterated.

time to whip your ass

窈窕 can be transliterated into english as "melt pelt"
逃之夭夭 can be tranliterated into english as "thou zee yaw yaw"

so if i transliterated this whole poem into english such that an american or englishman would be able to pronounce this, does that oso mean that they are all connecting well to chinese culture like a mandarin reader?
關關雎鳩
Quan Quan zee cheese

在河之洲
site hurt zee joe

窈窕淑女
melt pelt shook newt

君子好逑
jinx zee hulk chew

now the korean, mandarin and enlishman are all on par and connecting just as well to chinese culture?mind-boggling isnt it ? esp. if your mind is slow anyway

the other thing; are you in favour of teaching dialects in school like how RK is taught? yes/no?

mandarin and dialect could be use to read chinese classic directly. english, malay, italian, etc, cant be use to read chinese characters without extra measure such as transliteration.

if korean language could be use to read chinese classic directly like mandarin language, without any extra measure such as transliteration, then, we could say korean language could connect to chinese culture too.

you have not answer my question. is there a difference in meaning between reading classic such as dao de jing in mandarin and reading dao de jing in dialect? just give me a straight answer, no need to throw all kind of smoke here.

Last edited:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
mandarin and dialect could be use to read chinese classic directly. english, malay, italian, etc, cant be use to read chinese characters without extra measure such as transliteration.

if korean language could be use to read chinese classic directly like mandarin language, without any extra measure such as transliteration, then, we could say korean language could connect to chinese culture too.

you have not answer my question. is there a difference in meaning between reading classic such as dao de jing in mandarin and reading dao de jing in dialect? just give me a straight answer, no need to throw all kind of smoke here.

clown ah clown..... beat around the bush oso can beat your own backside ....when you use mandarin or even dialects to read classic text written in Old Chinese, you are using transliterations. that is why Old Chinese expressions like 窈窕 or 逃之夭夭 cannot be used with other modern mandarin words. they are only phonetic expressions.

mandarin is too distanced (2000 years apart) from old chinese to be a good transliteration. Dialects are better (300 to 600 years part only).

and now the best part when uncle smack your backside and ask you pain anot...so if you stupidly think that using transliterations of a foreign Altaic langauge like korean can be said to connect well to chinese culture, then we can oso use English and tamil and swahili to connect to chinese roots as well ( i hope you do know that chinese languages are from the sino-tibetan family i.e. monsyllabic words while korean, japanese and turkish languages are from the Altaic family with polysyllabic words)

so uncle made the English transliteration for angmos so that they can all connect just as well as us to the chinese culture.

關關雎鳩
Quan Quan zee cheese

在河之洲
site hurt zee joe

窈窕淑女
melt pelt shook newt

君子好逑
jinx zee hulk chew

correct anot?

and for your dumb question which i hv answered time after time. i repeat again so that you have no more excuse. using transliterations (whether mandarin , korean or english) to read classics means the meaning is eroded and diluted. using old chinese would keep everything intact. using dialects with an older history and hence proximity to old chinese would better preserve its original meaning than mandarin which was only invented in the 1600s and is heavily influenced by Altaic languages like manchurian. that is why there are two versions of tao te ching in circulation today.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
clown ah clown..... beat around the bush oso can beat your own backside ....when you use mandarin or even dialects to read classic text written in Old Chinese, you are using transliterations. that is why Old Chinese expressions like 窈窕 or 逃之夭夭 cannot be used with other modern mandarin words. they are only phonetic expressions.

mandarin is too distanced (2000 years apart) from old chinese to be a good transliteration. Dialects are better (300 to 600 years part only).

and now the best part when uncle smack your backside and ask you pain anot...so if you stupidly think that using transliterations of a foreign Altaic langauge like korean can be said to connect well to chinese culture, then we can oso use English and tamil and swahili to connect to chinese roots as well ( i hope you do know that chinese languages are from the sino-tibetan family i.e. monsyllabic words while korean, japanese and turkish languages are from the Altaic family with polysyllabic words)

so uncle made the English transliteration for angmos so that they can all connect just as well as us to the chinese culture.

關關雎鳩
Quan Quan zee cheese

在河之洲
site hurt zee joe

窈窕淑女
melt pelt shook newt

君子好逑
jinx zee hulk chew

correct anot?

and for your dumb question which i hv answered time after time. i repeat again so that you have no more excuse. using transliterations (whether mandarin , korean or english) to read classics means the meaning is eroded and diluted. using old chinese would keep everything intact. using dialects with an older history and hence proximity to old chinese would better preserve its original meaning than mandarin which was only invented in the 1600s and is heavily influenced by Altaic languages like manchurian. that is why there are two versions of tao te ching in circulation today.

again, all kinds of bullshit and smoke from u.

just show us an example. show us an excerpt from dao de jing, which when we read it in dialect and reading it in mandarin, the meaning is different. please show us the evidence. if not, just shut up and stop spewing blatant lies and misinformation such as mandarin could only connect to chinese culture up to 300 years and dialect could connect up to 3000 years.

Last edited:

tiulehloudau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking to the air is all you can do little enlarged clitoris! Understandable given you are born out of your mother's client contribution of stinking cum! Why tiiulehlohmohai and tiulehlohdau sifart not logged back on? Your boss getting suspicious, cunt boy? lnchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Poking your arse every time you talk cock is my fun.....leh.....neh neh ker putt putt......:p:p

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
again, all kinds of bullshit and smoke from u.

just show us an example. show us an excerpt from dao de jing, which when we read it in dialect and reading it in mandarin, the meaning is different. please show us the evidence. if not, just shut up and stop spewing blatant lies and misinformation such as mandarin could only connect to chinese culture up to 300 years and dialect could connect up to 3000 years.

if you think what i am saying is bullshit and smoke, then pls formulate a proper response as to why it is wrong, bullshit or smoke. if you have no proper response, it actually means you are the one spreading bullshit and smoke....

it is irrefutable that mandarin could only connect to chinese culture up to 300 years and dialect could connect up to 3000 years

i have shown clearly with reference to shijing why mandarin does not connect you to your chinese roots because ancient chinese texts were written at a time before mandarin existed and the spoken tongue was something that sound more like our modern day dialects.

i have also shown you that there are two versions of Tao De ching because of the change in the spoken tongues of china throughout the ages.

AND when you can show me you can understand chinese, then it might help

otherwise, pls let me hear a proper retort from you...rather than the usual bs and smoke

tao de jing is not the only chinese classics. in fact it is the worst example because the text is probably a modern day reconstruction...if you know any other chinese classics, perhaps you can try to bring these up:smile:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... People can see that you are the retard here. So many screw your ass here. But uncle Devil is good to you lah, only fuck your prostitute mother for you. LOL!...

small boy devil_wee_in_tin,

why you still wasting bandwidth and typing rubbush from your 3 room flat in toa payoh?:smile:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these words are woth less than all the used condoms in Geylang's sewers. Where did you get your education? From the same place as where your mother works?

This is called "Superior knowledge"? PRC mei meis IN Geylang will laugh it off as something from a kindergarten drop out . Why don't you follow your mother's profession...easy money..enjoy...ingest lots of protein..Har? little enlarged clitoris boy who called himself lancheowman but with a 1 inch little pecker that cannot stand ..hor lnchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame! Sucking my cock is the best thing you have ever done in your miserable life!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sorry to hear your life story, uncle will try to sayang you more from now on:o

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disappointing!:( that's all a little boy is capable of:rolleyes: sorry lah char_ji_kar..all you can attract are the talentless..:p:p:p You are the master...those who challenge you should lick your balls first, especially the little lancheowmans:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

But you sound like you are already licking and sucking char_ji_kar's small cock before any of his other challengers.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you think what i am saying is bullshit and smoke, then pls formulate a proper response as to why it is wrong, bullshit or smoke. if you have no proper response, it actually means you are the one spreading bullshit and smoke....

it is irrefutable that mandarin could only connect to chinese culture up to 300 years and dialect could connect up to 3000 years

i have shown clearly with reference to shijing why mandarin does not connect you to your chinese roots because ancient chinese texts were written at a time before mandarin existed and the spoken tongue was something that sound more like our modern day dialects.

i have also shown you that there are two versions of Tao De ching because of the change in the spoken tongues of china throughout the ages.

AND when you can show me you can understand chinese, then it might help

otherwise, pls let me hear a proper retort from you...rather than the usual bs and smoke

tao de jing is not the only chinese classics. in fact it is the worst example because the text is probably a modern day reconstruction...if you know any other chinese classics, perhaps you can try to bring these up:smile:

all these are empty words if u cant show us that the meaning from reading chinese classic in dialect and the meaning from reading chinese classic in mandarin, there's a difference between them.

if u cant show it, then please have some basic decency: stop spewing nonsense, stop bad mouthing mandarin.

if u cant show it, that means there are no difference in meaning between reading chinese classic in mandarin or dialect. mandarin can connect to chinese classic written thousands of years ago just like dialect. so mandarin can connect to chinese culture 3000 years ago, not just 300 years.

Last edited: