• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Embassy in Tokyo received bullet threat from "Jap's PM"

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me defence for those Japanese army ? You must be crazy . Many are already dead ! Its time to move on . Now it's the new generation Japanese that are living . Don't be a political tools for those an tiong . don't let ah tiong fool you by telling you all Chinese are chinaman !! Singaporean Chinese is Singaporean Chinese . So since you say u are
Chinese .. Do you welcome those ah tiong coming to Singapore ? do you welcome them to be in your work place ?

By the way , nobody here says that what those Japanese army did was right during war . what I'm saying is don't let those ah tiong land to manipulate you for their political gain . Do I really have to repeat myself again and again ?

Ask your Jap wife if she knows anything about Sook Ching. She probably don't. All Jap textbooks have been censored. Things have improved since, but not much.

There are many right-wing elements in Japan, Osaka is one of their base. Added to that are the hawkish Japan nationalist government ministers who try to provoke China - when they are having internal political problems between the Maoists and reformers, and the upcoming changing of the guard.

It is a well-known fact that in 1972, both Japan and China agree that Diaoyu Islands are disputed territory. But Japanese hawks are trying to hide the dyfuncational political mess in Japan by creating trouble - buying the islands. Even the Americans are staying away from this one.

Young Japanese do not have a future in Japan. No jobs for them. Better migrate overseas or kill the deadwood life-time employment salarymen.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FYI the japs killed many sinkie chinese too and who knows his relatives and even yours might have been killed. He is entitled to his own opinion why are you saying the tiongs are manipulating him when it's very clear of what the japs did to chinese whether they be sinkie chinese or china chinese at that time? During that time there were baba chinese do you think they would have been treatly differently from a china chinese? Nope definitely not.

Yes those japs did kill sinkies but many sinkies already move on with their life .. Even Singapore goverment never mentions about it .. So why do those ah tiong keep repeating the same things over and over again ?FYI Nobody says that Japanese did not kill sinkies during war time .

Why do I say ah tiong goverment are manipulating him ? Because those ah tiong wanted the whole world Chinese to be against those japaneses .. It's the facts .

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were the Japanese, I’d give up on the apologies. Clearly nothing will ever suffice. :wink:

The Germans apologised to the Jews and moved on.

Go to Nanjing China and you will find few Japanese cars. I wonder why?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ask your Jap wife if she knows anything about Sook Ching. She probably don't. All Jap textbooks have been censored. Things have improved since, but not much.

There are many right-wing elements in Japan, Osaka is one of their base. Added to that are the hawkish Japan nationalist government ministers who try to provoke China - when they are having internal political problems between the Maoists and reformers, and the upcoming changing of the guard.

It is a well-known fact that in 1972, both Japan and China agree that Diaoyu Islands are disputed territory. But Japanese hawks are trying to hide the dyfuncational political mess in Japan by creating trouble - buying the islands. Even the Americans are staying away from this one.

Young Japanese do not have a future in Japan. No jobs for them. Better migrate overseas or kill the deadwood life-time employment salarymen.

Censorship do not only happen in japan for your information .. The tiongland have done it , Singapore have done it , USA have done it , Korean have done it .

Now you have move to another subject of unemployment :wink: sinkie unemployment rate is higher not because of no job but because of FT .. So how's that ? :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes those japs did kill sinkies but many sinkies already move on with their life .. Even Singapore goverment never mentions about it .. So why do those ah tiong keep repeating the same things over and over again ?FYI Nobody says that Japanese did not kill sinkies during war time .

Why do I say ah tiong goverment are manipulating him ? Because those ah tiong wanted the whole world Chinese to be against those japaneses .. It's the facts .

I am sure you are aware sook ching and so on i am sure the tiongs are pissed off. As for wanting the whole world of chinese to be pissed off well it's natural to help your own kind. That's a fact. Everyone does it. Anyway the chinese aren't united. Even the whites are more united but this time you see chinese in chinatown in the US fighting with the japs. This shows that this managed to united all the chinese. BTW why are you somehow unhappy with other chinese against the japs? You are free to do as you please nobody is stopping you from supporting the japs and they are free to dispute whatever reasonings you give with their own.

Chinese aren't united. The china govt cannot do anything to those outside of china but this time even taiwanese and even american chinese are on their side.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Germans apologised to the Jews and moved on.

Go to Nanjing China and you will find few Japanese cars. I wonder why?

No surprise , cause china hated Japan for many many years already just like Malaysia who hated singapore . Have u also wonder why proton not popular in Singapore ?

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No surprise , cause china hated Japan for many many years already just like Malaysia who hated singapore . Have u also wonder why proton now popular in Singapore ?

No. But I know if Singapore makes car, the bumi will burnt them in Malaysian streets :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sure you are aware sook ching and so on i am sure the tiongs are pissed off. As for wanting the whole world of chinese to be pissed off well it's natural to help your own kind. That's a fact. Everyone does it. Anyway the chinese aren't united. Even the whites are more united but this time you see chinese in chinatown in the US fighting with the japs. This shows that this managed to united all the chinese. BTW why are you somehow unhappy with other chinese against the japs? You are free to do as you please nobody is stopping you from supporting the japs and they are free to dispute whatever reasonings you give with their own.

Chinese aren't united. The china govt cannot do anything to those outside of china but this time even taiwanese and even american chinese are on their side.

Chinese are united ? You must be kidding .. Look at the recent protest for apple factory in china ..those chinatown in the USA majority is ah tiong .

It's not that I'm not happy with those ah tiong who are against the japs I'm against the ah tiong goverment to create shit using normal Chinese ppl for political gains .. That's what I'm against .

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No surprise , cause china hated Japan for many many years already just like Malaysia who hated singapore . Have u also wonder why proton now popular in Singapore ?

Proton popular in Singapore. wahaahahahah. Forgive drifter lah. He thinks he is Japanese. The Ah Tiongs are all evil and the Koreans dickie pigheaded people. Japanese are so real and can never tell a lie. The world should forgive the Japanese because they apologize (like how the old man farts) and there should be no hatred against the Japs actions of the past because all Japanese soldiers dead (not entirely true) But the Ah tiongs alive today are evil murderous lots but the so nice Japs even including the Yakuza that nothing better to do guard and hound people at Yasukuni more than the police there would never hurt a soul without any reason. Wahahaha. It is okay. Like I said. Lovers of East Asia (excludes SE Asia), go ahead and forget the past. Start a new match of violence without the past so nothing to forgive for the past. I am Singaporean of ASEAN. We watch. Oh btw, pay my SE Asians the wages they deserve for work done. I know lazy bum Japanese cannot work so hard to produce the products carrying a Japanese brand name. Wahahahhahah. So relaxed. No need take drugs that screw your mind:wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese are united ? You must be kidding .. Look at the recent protest for apple factory in china ..those chinatown in the USA majority is ah tiong .

It's not that I'm not happy with those ah tiong who are against the japs I'm against the ah tiong goverment to create shit using normal Chinese ppl for political gains .. That's what I'm against .

I never say chinese are united la. Piang i said chinese aren't united but this incident made them more united which is unprecedented actually.

Like i mention you don't have to join them what but why must you somehow prevent those that want to join? This is the strangest thing i have noticed from those ppl. Like they will keep on saying chinese must help other chinese meh as if anyone is forcing them to help but they will somehow go and harrass other chinese ppl for wanting to help.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Proton popular in Singapore. wahaahahahah. Forgive drifter lah. He thinks he is Japanese. The Ah Tiongs are all evil and the Koreans dickie pigheaded people. Japanese are so real and can never tell a lie. The world should forgive the Japanese because they apologize (like how the old man farts) and there should be no hatred against the Japs actions of the past because all Japanese soldiers dead (not entirely true) But the Ah tiongs alive today are evil murderous lots but the so nice Japs even including the Yakuza that nothing better to do guard and hound people at Yasukuni more than the police there would never hurt a soul without any reason. Wahahaha. It is okay. Like I said. Lovers of East Asia (excludes SE Asia), go ahead and forget the past. Start a new match of violence without the past so nothing to forgive for the past. I am Singaporean of ASEAN. We watch. Oh btw, pay my SE Asians the wages they deserve for work done. I know lazy bum Japanese cannot work so hard to produce the products carrying a Japanese brand name. Wahahahhahah. So relaxed. No need take drugs that screw your mind:wink:

Paiseh typo mistake .. It should be not popular in Singapore . Whahaaaah now you say Japanese is lazy :wink: again trying to prove your baseless comments :wink: go on and support your ah tiong country .. For your infor , ah tiong don't even regards you as their own race:wink:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
neighbours country always have problems with each others .. Same as USA and Mexico ,

Same. But Malaysian bumis have same problem as Japs. They think they are very very superior people compared to their neighbours.

It is a pity that the Japanese decided to step down from their own superiority and do silly things.

Chinese people are intelligent fools. That is why they make so many fake products, but end up buying the fake things themselves. :biggrin:

go on and support your ah tiong country .. For your infor , ah tiong don't even regards you as their own race:wink:
Ah Tiongs will call all overseas Chinese their own people if you buy more Chinese tea, Silk blankets and more jade from them :biggrin:

The Chinese boost about selling silk winter blankets to 60% of Singaporeans even though Singapore has no winter. (same number as PAP supporters = 60%)

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paiseh typo mistake .. It should be not popular in Singapore . Whahaaaah now you say Japanese is lazy :wink: again trying to prove your baseless comments :wink: go on and support your ah tiong country .. For your infor , ah tiong don't even regards you as their own race:wink:

Where I say I support Ah tiong? Wahahahahaha. Did I say I am Ah Tiong? I never say I am Zhongguoren. WTF word is that as an ethnicity? Everyone knows Japanese lazy in SE Asia. Every nite either drink and go late to work or cannot adjust to overseas work and hid in office whole day. I have been to more than 100 over factory lines run by Jippun of all scales and sizes. Jippun most lazy. Even Jippun lang say our Jippun lang now cannot work so hardn, lucky done overseas. Even in Jippun, gaijin from 3rd world work shit harder than the Jippun staffs. Jippun manager say some and say shikata ga naina. wakamono dame da. But wages paid to Thai, Indon or Viet workers? Peanuts. Like I said you outsider machiam think you Japanese. Wahahaha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I never say chinese are united la. Piang i said chinese aren't united but this incident made them more united which is unprecedented actually.

Like i mention you don't have to join them what but why must you somehow prevent those that want to join? This is the strangest thing i have noticed from those ppl. Like they will keep on saying chinese must help other chinese meh as if anyone is forcing them to help but they will somehow go and harrass other chinese ppl for wanting to help.

Paiseh should be " you think those ah tiong not united " . Smoke too much weeds just now .

"Like i mention you don't have to join them what but why must you somehow prevent those that want to join?"?

I don't prevent them from joining if they wanted to be a tools for ah tiong goverment . Just wanna to let ppl see here how cunning ah tiong goverment is .. Just like how I debunk religion . Its All for information only and to make ppl think .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where I say I support Ah tiong? Wahahahahaha. Did I say I am Ah Tiong? I never say I am Zhongguoren. WTF word is that as an ethnicity? Everyone knows Japanese lazy in SE Asia. Every nite either drink and go late to work or cannot adjust to overseas work and hid in office whole day. I have been to more than 100 over factory lines run by Jippun of all scales and sizes. Jippun most lazy. Even Jippun lang say our Jippun lang now cannot work so hardn, lucky done overseas. Even in Jippun, gaijin from 3rd world work shit harder than the Jippun staffs. Jippun manager say some and say shikata ga naina. wakamono dame da. But wages paid to Thai, Indon or Viet workers? Peanuts. Like I said you outsider machiam think you Japanese. Wahahaha

Whahahaaha Japanese lazy ? It's because overseas Japanese follow the local culture . If they work for Japanese company u see they lazy anot ? Speaking about lazy .. How many of you make use of office time and surf sammyboy ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Same. But Malaysian bumis have same problem as Japs. They think they are very very superior people compared to their neighbours.

It is a pity that the Japanese decided to step down from their own superiority and do silly things.

Chinese people are intelligent fools. That is why they make so many fake products, but end up buying the fake things themselves. :biggrin:

Ah Tiongs will call all overseas Chinese their own people if you buy more Chinese tea, Silk blankets and more jade from them :biggrin:

The Chinese boost about selling silk winter blankets to 60% of Singaporeans even though Singapore has no winter. (same number as PAP supporters = 60%)

Aiya many sinkie also thought they are superior then Malaysian lah .. The USA also think they are big brother .. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paiseh should be " you think those ah tiong not united " . Smoke too much weeds just now .

"Like i mention you don't have to join them what but why must you somehow prevent those that want to join?"?

I don't prevent them from joining if they wanted to be a tools for ah tiong goverment . Just wanna to let ppl see here how cunning ah tiong goverment is .. Just like how I debunk religion . Its All for information only and to make ppl think .

Well the fact of the matter is the japs did torture many sinkie chinese in sg and malaysia and they didn't give a shit if these chinese ppl supported china or not. Like take the baba chinese for eg. I am sure many were killed just for being chinese during those times. This time around i doubt the tiong govt managed to united all chinese world wide to speak on this issue. The tiong govt's influence should only extend to mainland tiongs but even taiwanese ppl and HK ppl are aiding them and not only that chinese in USA are on their side. This shows that it's more on the principles and their own beliefs rather than influence from a single country. It's just like the muslim riots worldwide. I don't think they have a central authority that influenced them to riot. They all united because of one common belief.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well the fact of the matter is the japs did torture many sinkie chinese in sg and malaysia and they didn't give a shit if these chinese ppl supported china or not. Like take the baba chinese for eg. I am sure many were killed just for being chinese during those times. This time around i doubt the tiong govt managed to united all chinese world wide to speak on this issue. The tiong govt's influence should only extend to mainland tiongs but even taiwanese ppl and HK ppl are aiding them and not only that chinese in USA are on their side. This shows that it's more on the principles and their own beliefs rather than influence from a single country. It's just like the muslim riots worldwide. I don't think they have a central authority that influenced them to riot. They all united because of one common belief.

And the belief is japs never apologize :wink: