• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Embassy in Tokyo received bullet threat from "Jap's PM"

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude , why do u go around hunting him ? I thought smoking weeds make a person chill and relax ?

ahahaha, I like disturbing him and trolling him some times. i do that to him every once in a while for shits & giggles.

I'm totally off the good-grass for now dude.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This mad dog suddenly started spamming me following me around every thread then again it's a dog so nothing surprising.

I think smoke not enough weeds ..are the quality of weeds not good enough ?Bro , I see you are quite relax with him nowadays which is good .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ahahaha, I like disturbing him and trolling him some times. i do that to him every once in a while for shits & giggles.

I'm totally off the good-grass for now dude.

Everyone here will love to have fun sometimes but don't over do it lah . Oh you stop smoking weeds ? Why ?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone here will love to have fun sometimes but don't over do it lah . Oh you stop smoking weeds ? Why ?

I'm just too busy, i don't have any downtime to enjoy a fat Joint. (Edit - This month) i will be in S.F, so i will go sniff some out.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm just too busy, i don't have any downtime to enjoy a fat Joint. (Edit - This month) i will be in S.F, so i will go sniff some out.

Maybe you can go and hook up with bro eatshitandie .. He's there . He might recommend u some street dealers . But beware when u come back singapore . Heard there's a lot of random urine check at the custom recently .

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's true that the goverment have not done much for Fukushima meltdown and they are not doing enough to Help its ppl .. It the ppl there who help themselves . But to say the whole Japan food products is at risk is stupid :wink:

That is why I say you know little. But do not worry, you will know. I have Japanese have fled Japan not because they are illiterate but they have the figures.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why I say you know little. But do not worry, you will know. I have Japanese have fled Japan not because they are illiterate but they have the figures.

Now show me proof that all the food is not safe in the whole of Japan :wink: talk is cheap . You don't realize how big is Japan .. You think it's like the size of Singapore ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whahahaaha now someone trying very hard to sidetrack the topic and change to Fukushima :wink: well done :wink:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I don't work under Japanese , I work with the Japanese . Having stay here for more then 10 years I can comments about Japan when outsider trying to understand Japan in their own country

Only more than 10? Did you work with, work under, have Japs work for you in regions in Japan, East and Southeast Asia and South Asia. Who is the outsider. I know of gaijin who stay in Japan for 30 years cannot speak Japanese has close ties with Japanese in he and her mind but everyone around me tell me they gaijin and I nihonjin. I say sorry, I gaijin desu. I oso know of many who marry nihonjin for 15 years and their spouse tell me oo chan/kun mada gaijin yane. But the gaijin think they jippunese though Japs tell me gaijin some nasty say nisemono nihonjin. No matter, phones came in, East Asia conference of fireworks likely to be on, due to stupid foreign policy move by Japan that make it difficult to diffuse. Enlightened Jippunese also just confirmed that. Say if tables turn oso do not know how other party let alone Jippunese defuse. Not my problem, I watch in SE Asia. BTW, many Jippunese now flocking like lemmings back like the last time they flock out during all the crisis. Problem now, no skill labor that they want and at the cheap rate and no industrial park available soon. Gaijin companies already take and some are your not so favorite kimchees. Does not bother me. Bad strategic planning - told them 10 years ago, too howlian. Say SE Asia not ready for Jipun. So Korea sneak and take as are some of the EU and US companies. Wait and see lor. I super relaxed on this one. I get Jippunese phone asking me how. I tell them remember what I tell you 10 years back and you say no worry? BTW I am proud to inform Singapore exporting a lot of processed seaweed to Japan after 3-11. Seems Jippun people scared glowing Jippun seaweed. With 3-11, you will hear gaikoku no kaisan oishikunai. Oh more than 70% of sushi products come from overseas and SE Asia is a proud supplier too. Oh well, me enjoy at source and have access to the freshest source that same quality as those sent to Japan but fresher. Have fun in Japan. Me not going there and have declined quite a few invitations. I am however getting quite a bit of requests for visits SE Asia for business prospects.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think smoke not enough weeds ..are the quality of weeds not good enough ?Bro , I see you are quite relax with him nowadays which is good .

He's getting more and more irrelevant. Seeing the number of stupid shit clones he's created swinewhacker, general and etc all getting flamed and dumped he's looking for attention from me so what else try to troll each thread that i posted in.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only more than 10? Did you work with, work under, have Japs work for you in regions in Japan, East and Southeast Asia and South Asia. Who is the outsider. I know of gaijin who stay in Japan for 30 years cannot speak Japanese has close ties with Japanese in he and her mind but everyone around me tell me they gaijin and I nihonjin. I say sorry, I gaijin desu. I oso know of many who marry nihonjin for 15 years and their spouse tell me oo chan/kun mada gaijin yane. But the gaijin think they jippunese though Japs tell me gaijin some nasty say nisemono nihonjin. No matter, phones came in, East Asia conference of fireworks likely to be on, due to stupid foreign policy move by Japan that make it difficult to diffuse. Enlightened Jippunese also just confirmed that. Say if tables turn oso do not know how other party let alone Jippunese defuse. Not my problem, I watch in SE Asia. BTW, many Jippunese now flocking like lemmings back like the last time they flock out during all the crisis. Problem now, no skill labor that they want and at the cheap rate and no industrial park available soon. Gaijin companies already take and some are your not so favorite kimchees. Does not bother me. Bad strategic planning - told them 10 years ago, too howlian. Say SE Asia not ready for Jipun. So Korea sneak and take as are some of the EU and US companies. Wait and see lor. I super relaxed on this one. I get Jippunese phone asking me how. I tell them remember what I tell you 10 years back and you say no worry? BTW I am proud to inform Singapore exporting a lot of processed seaweed to Japan after 3-11. Seems Jippun people scared glowing Jippun seaweed. With 3-11, you will hear gaikoku no kaisan oishikunai. Oh more than 70% of sushi products come from overseas and SE Asia is a proud supplier too. Oh well, me enjoy at source and have access to the freshest source that same quality as those sent to Japan but fresher. Have fun in Japan. Me not going there and have declined quite a few invitations. I am however getting quite a bit of requests for visits SE Asia for business prospects.

http://www.japanfocus.org/-Martin_J_-Frid/3722

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only more than 10? Did you work with, work under, have Japs work for you in regions in Japan, East and Southeast Asia and South Asia. Who is the outsider. I know of gaijin who stay in Japan for 30 years cannot speak Japanese has close ties with Japanese in he and her mind but everyone around me tell me they gaijin and I nihonjin. I say sorry, I gaijin desu. I oso know of many who marry nihonjin for 15 years and their spouse tell me oo chan/kun mada gaijin yane. But the gaijin think they jippunese though Japs tell me gaijin some nasty say nisemono nihonjin.

So what you're saying is that basically even those foreigners that have stayed in japan for even up to 30 yrs, can speak the language and are married to jap spouses are still considered foreigners by them?

Bro can show me some japanese phone models i understand they don't sell them overseas.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just because bigfuck have a few Japanese friend that are kiasee and hated their own country because those group of Japanese think they are higher then some Japanese who don't speak English . And he believe in them ? Don't forget , there's many Singaporean also hated Singapore does it mean everything they said is true ? Now start thinking and don't be bias .

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://concernforhealth.org/radiati...s-world-health-organization-director-general/
Go by reliable source and statement take this one and http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-children-diagnosed-with-thyroid-growths.html
You can go sieve through the local government reports and government reports of radiation levels in Japan. The news in Japan almost refuses to pick it up. You should look at the incineration activities in Chiba which is the cause of ridiculous levels in Kashiwa. You can go check what is considered safe and do compare the levels to Belarus. We have had a few SGPoreans who came back to SGP from Japan recently and found they have been exposed to 1 X-ray exposure. There have been increased reports of miscarriages after returning from cheap tours to Japan. That one is difficult to prove or disprove as induced miscarriages is a bitch. Some more.

http://mainichi.jp/area/tochigi/news/20120922ddlk09040289000c.html
http://www.city.chiba.jp/kensetsu/gesuidokanri/nambujoka/housyasokutei.html

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Japanese still treat gaijin as gaijin who work in Japan over 30 years ? Yes some do because despite those gaijin who work there for very long still refuse to learn their culture and speak their mother tougue . It's the same as some Singaporean who think those did not born in Singapore is outsiders :wink: look at your own backyard before talking shit here :wink: of course some Singaporean treated some FT like Singaporean same as Japan .. Some Japanese treated FT here as Japanese only if they speak Japanese , think like Japanese and behave like Japanese . Again bigfuck is just bias :wink: thanks for showing your true colours here :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://concernforhealth.org/radiati...s-world-health-organization-director-general/
Go by reliable source and statement take this one and http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-children-diagnosed-with-thyroid-growths.html
You can go sieve through the local government reports and government reports of radiation levels in Japan. The news in Japan almost refuses to pick it up. You should look at the incineration activities in Chiba which is the cause of ridiculous levels in Kashiwa. You can go check what is considered safe and do compare the levels to Belarus. We have had a few SGPoreans who came back to SGP from Japan recently and found they have been exposed to 1 X-ray exposure. There have been increased reports of miscarriages after returning from cheap tours to Japan. That one is difficult to prove or disprove as induced miscarriages is a bitch

Are you saying even Hokkaido and Okinawa food also risky ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
""We do not know that cause of this, but it is hard to believe that is due to the effects of radiation," she said. "This is an early test and we will only see the effects of radiation exposure after four or five years."

This is from your own post from website :wink:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
""We do not know that cause of this, but it is hard to believe that is due to the effects of radiation," she said. "This is an early test and we will only see the effects of radiation exposure after four or five years."

This is from your own post from website :wink:
It is fine if you want to twist it that way and ignore UN's position. I do not know of regions that have any region in Japan before 3-11 having 36% thyroid nodules. 35% of children having thyroid nodules is very rare and a lifetime exposure is normal for "children living close to the plant were exposed to "lifetime" doses of radiation to their thyroid glands." Fine by me. Not my kids since what needs to be said has been.
http://ieer.org/resource/factsheets/incineration-radioactive-mixed/
Yawn. It is okay. Please continue your defense. Okinawa not detected as far as I currently know. Hokkaido yes. http://www.asahi.com/business/news/xinhuajapan/AUT201207310103.html. Interesting is quite a few Japanese newspapers have deleted the report details in since the time I read them. Oh well. Not my problem.
Keep going at it. I am fine. I hope you not eat foreign import foods and support local produce. I am well aware what happened to supermarket shelves when it came to foreign food imports. Not only from news but phonecalls and electronic communications that came in from gaijin and houjin friends.