• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan, xpo

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

May I ask you to answer Jah's question:

Because I am seriously confused. :confused:

Becos some questions can only be answered in the heart by themselves.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

Due to ginfreely being the first female chinese dog member here and also being a pioneer she is now promoted to first class bitch.
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

Hip Hip Hooray

Let's welcome our pioneer female chinese dog member first class bitch Ginfreely.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Due to ginfreely being the first female chinese dog member here and also being a pioneer she is now promoted to first class bitch.
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

Hip Hip Hooray

Let's welcome our pioneer female chinese dog member first class bitch Ginfreely.

Son of Bitch Chinesedog dare not show real nick. Nameless coward not fit to be a member, let alone a chief. Shut up and go serve your Bitch mother a sandwich.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

heres a song for all my jiak kentang fellow chinese dogs

[video=youtube;KZY9oYSSjFI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZY9oYSSjFI[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Son of Bitch Chinesedog dare not show real nick. Nameless coward not fit to be a member, let alone a chief. Shut up and go serve your Bitch mother a sandwich.

Wah power la got promoted already! You should be glad that due to your gender you are now higher up than most of the other chinese dogs i think same rank as narong cos your fonts are the same size as his.

Why are you pissed though? You kept on insisting to be recognized due to your gender and now you are made 1st class bitch and pissed off again. The female of a dog is a bitch the last time i checked and it does suit you fine right to a T.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah power la got promoted already! You should be glad that due to your gender you are now higher up than most of the other chinese dogs i think same rank as narong cos your fonts are the same size as his.

Why are you pissed though? You kept on insisting to be recognized due to your gender and now you are made 1st class bitch and pissed off again. The female of a dog is a bitch the last time i checked and it does suit you fine right to a T.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.

Liar son of Bitch telling lies of upping a pic within half an hour due to it being funny. Dare not swear and act blur as scared to explode into a million pieces. Bestest coward lah.

Anyway your ignorance is showing, precisely this shows blatant discrimination with a separate category for female. Female chief is chief lah, no such thing as separate category. Only stupid idiots like you cannot understand. Not that I agree with your stupid Chinese dog theory or care for promotion to higher title in the first place.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

So who are the rest?

Bunch of Mat Dogs?

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let us welcome our newest member Asterix !

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Members who might be promoted soon.

zeroo, ginfreely, frenchbriefs

Keep it up my fellow chinese dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Members who might be promoted soon.

zeroo, ginfreely, frenchbriefs

Keep it up my fellow chinese dogs.

Didn't I just tell you I want to be early retired to be a success?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Recruitment is too slow.
Better up the intake or I'll leave to set up shop myself