• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China's Belt and Road Initiative Has Failed. $200 Billion Gone

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the stupid will think that is doable without hurting the US.

uses-children-to-make-america-products.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can choose to hide your head in the sand or accept that China is emerging and cannot be dismissed or bullied into submission.

The chinks are emerging for sure. But they will fuck it up and they will sink before they even get a chance to really ascend. The chink government is wasting money on unprofitable contracts for raw materials. They would waste less money fighting wars in iraq or afghanistan.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The chinks are emerging for sure. But they will fuck it up and they will sink before they even get a chance to really ascend. The chink government is wasting money on unprofitable contracts for raw materials. They would waste less money fighting wars in iraq or afghanistan.

The Chinks were smart not to spend their money on unnecessary wars. The people of Iraq and Afghanistan had no issues with the yanks until they were invaded. Now, the yanks have to leave, having wasted ten of billions and nothing to show for it. And leaving a mess for the locals to clean up.

You are not that good but I think you can still offer some advice to the Chinks. So, sign up with a Chink company and be their special adviser. They pay well too.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chink government couldn't run a profitable lemonade stall. They made lots of bad commercial decisions over the centuries, including sending a huge Ming flotilla around the asiatic oceans without plundering and conquering the natives. No wonder they had to end the voyages once the losses got too huge to bear.
@JohnTan how would you compare the Tang dynasty to the PAP?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Chinks were smart not to spend their money on unnecessary wars. The people of Iraq and Afghanistan had no issues with the yanks until they were invaded. Now, the yanks have to leave, having wasted ten of billions and nothing to show for it. And leaving a mess for the locals to clean up.

The yanks have nothing to show for it because they had poor strategy in iraq and afghanistan. The guerillas did not run out of troops or weaponry or money throughout the insurgency. I thought that cutting enemy supply of menpower and means of waging war was part of 'Winning A War 101'. The allies used it to great effect in WW2 when they destroyed the axis ability to churn out weapons and resupply. And of course, they killed lots of german troops too.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The yanks have nothing to show for it because they had poor strategy in iraq and afghanistan. The guerillas did not run out of troops or weaponry or money throughout the insurgency. I thought that cutting enemy supply of menpower and means of waging war was part of 'Winning A War 101'. The allies used it to great effect in WW2 when they destroyed the axis ability to churn out weapons and resupply. And of course, they killed lots of german troops too.

You appointed yourself the first five-star General in SINKapore?

You can't cut any supply line in Afghanistan or Iraq without winning over the people. The Yanks cause hardship there, instead of providing hope and realization of a better life.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@JohnTan how would you compare the Tang dynasty to the PAP?

Why would we want to compare the Tang to the PAP?

The PAP is doing well because it is focused on serving the needs of the residents on the ground instead of being fixated with comparing to ancient empires.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can't cut any supply line in Afghanistan or Iraq without winning over the people. The Yanks cause hardship there, instead of providing hope and realization of a better life.

Then you made the same fatal mistake as the US generals did.

You can't win over the people there as long as you don't share their religion. The mongols conquered afghanistan because they couldn't give a shit about what the locals thought. And the moslem arabs conquered afghanistan too because they too, don't give a shit about what non-believers think.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then you made the same fatal mistake as the US generals did.

You can't win over the people there as long as you don't share their religion. The mongols conquered afghanistan because they couldn't give a shit about what the locals thought. And the moslem arabs conquered afghanistan too because they too, don't give a shit about what non-believers think.

I agree with you that the Yanks should not have been in those two countries in the first place. But I also believe that you can win over hearts even if you don't share the same religion.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree with you that the Yanks should not have been in those two countries in the first place. But I also believe that you can win over hearts even if you don't share the same religion.

If those religionists are from East Asia, you might be able to win hearts and minds even if you are from a different religion. The Brits in HK, the Spanish in the Philippines or the French in Indo China are good examples. In islamic societies, it doesn't work. In Singapore, it took the PAP the accomplish it by co-opting m&ds into the government.

I don't see the US co-opting locals into the government in Iraq or Afghanistan. And when they do, the co-opted are publicly labelled as traitors and stooges, and totally denied of any legitimacy by the insurgents. Strangely, the US and their co-opted don't have the balls to call the talibans as pigs or unislamic, and thus, losing the propagand and legitimacy war.

I agree with you that the Yanks should not have been in those two countries in the first place.

The yanks have every right to be in afghanistan, just like the islamists here believe their moslem armies had every right to invade and ethnically cleanse non-moslem lands throughout history.

At least the yanks aren't sacking afghan or iraqi cities and carting away the local populace as slaves for american citizens. In that comparisons, the yanks have shown the moslem populace way more mercy than a moslem army would ever show non-moslem citizenry.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Coming back to this topic, I'm unsure as to why the chinks would spend so much money on foreign aid. In modern diplomacy, friendship lasts only as long as your money does. What does chinkland expect from all that foreign aid splashed out? More votes at the UN? The chinks already have a veto vote. Military alliance? The niggers don't have a modern army. They can't aid the chinks much. And the chinks already have a military base at Djibouti to guard the sea routes at the Red Sea.

The chinks are better off spending that money in chinkland to expand their own infrastructure or on healthcare, instead of wasting on loser banana republics.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coming back to this topic, I'm unsure as to why the chinks would spend so much money on foreign aid. In modern diplomacy, friendship lasts only as long as your money does. What does chinkland expect from all that foreign aid splashed out? More votes at the UN? The chinks already have a veto vote. Military alliance? The niggers don't have a modern army. They can't aid the chinks much. And the chinks already have a military base at Djibouti to guard the sea routes at the Red Sea.

The chinks are better off spending that money in chinkland to expand their own infrastructure or on healthcare, instead of wasting on loser banana republics.

Of course, those African and Middle East despots are easily bribed. How else do you think Tedros got the votes to become the chief of WHO? :wink:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah tiong land has trillions in reserve.wat is 200 billion ? N in nigger land. The workers all ah tiongs. The equipment etc all tiong equipment. The money all spent on ah tiong land itself. The multiplier effect to the ah tiong economy is tremendous.
Trillions your ass. More than 1/3 of that is in US treasury bonds. US can fuck CCPee anytime with that.
Please do your due diligence before sucking Tiong Cock.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
China obviously understood lending money to Amerikka is as good as write off. I don’t believe they expect to collect it back. But 1 trillion for China is a fair and affordable price to pay to make Amerikka completely addicted to buying Chinese goods. While China continue to grow year after year, the stupid Amerikka thought they had it good. Their industries saw that China products were “surprisingly” reliable at such unbelievable price. What do they do? Let’s build our factories and move the jobs there! Stupid yankees income cannot keep up with mortgages and saddled the country with the highest debt on the planet.... 3 months without salary and they are done. Poor Yankees come I offer you hankies.
I think lending to Afrika is riskier. Bo chenghu one there.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure 200 years ago there were camel herders laughing at French engineers digging in the desert sands... called them arrogant, stupid and crazy.

When the Suez Canal was being built, the mega project also had its fair share of foreign and domestic critics/detractors and even saboteurs.

The project faced many political, engineering, manpower and financial issues but got completed in the end.

Today we all know what impact the new passageway had on international trade.

While those camel herders and their descendants continued to herd camels. Building great infrastructures, exploring space are clearly not for some