• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China mei mei give up SG red IC and go home.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>22227.7 in reply to 22227.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>> 'My friends told me that I would have to cut my Chinese passport into half if I take up Singapore citizenship. I just can't bear to do that.'

This is her blue IC. But reading from the above, it's is obvious that she has been offered a pink one but told Pinky to Fark-off....

These PRs/FTs are making a mockery out of us.... actually, let me correct the statement. It's is the CLOWNISH Assloong with his open CB policy that is making a mockery out of us!

nb4z.jpg

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
At S$4K a month, that's about RMB20K a month. After working for 5-6 years here, she is making more than RMB1 million! Now happily retire back to her motherland and "kiao kah".... some more got time to participate in China's NDP to become even more famous....

She must really thank PAP. I propose that in the coming General Election, invite her back to Singapore and go on stage to personally thank Assloong for giving her the opportunity to study and make money in Singapore and enabling her to become a millionaire in China.....

mayliewwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Canada is in even worst shape than Spore. Goto www.canoe.ca and read the article "Immigration bad for us" Do you agree with the article???
Now the Immigration minister wants more pinoys/pinays by issuing temporary visa . Pinoys/Pinays who are citizens or PRs can now sponsor to bring in relatives who are affected by the typhoon.It is on Gov't of Canada immigration website, under media release. Me wonders how many of them are willing to return when their temporary stay end?? Will they turn to the media with sob stories hoping to sway public opinions and get PRs?? Sob stories are emerging. A few days ago...pinay temporary worker working in restaurant...earning min wage. Money sent home to family. Lost everything in the typhoon..blah blah blah

Isn't it obvious why the FT are leaving Spore:confused:

Spore is like a hotel, some FT have finished with their business & are returning home taking their belongings & $$$.

Others have upgraded themselves and found a new home in Canada, Australia, US,...

You think the foreigners don't know what's waiting for them if they stay in Spore:confused: They only have to look at who the dish washers, toilet washers, void deck to see the future of Sporeans :rolleyes:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is her blue IC. But reading from the above, it's is obvious that she has been offered a pink one but told Pinky to Fark-off....

walau, sinkaporeans all want to chabok...

you expect her to stay? :biggrin:

but they are tough women...no wonder so many of them won olympics medals for their country..

including one silver medal for us! LOL!

ttan77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore PR openly spoke about her desire to go home and proud to serve NS for her motherland
Sunday, 4 October, 2009 3:17 PM

View contact details

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Message contains attachments1 File (36KB)zhangyuanyuan.pr.jpg

Dear PM Lee and Ministers,

Is this is the kind of new immigrants the Government expect born and breed Singaporeans to integrate with? I would like to ask the Minister of Home Affairs, Mr Wong, Sir, will ICA take any actions like revoke Ms Zhang Yuanyuan's PR? Ms Zhang has openly spoke in the PRC National TV that she is coming HOME to serve her motherland country and proud to serve NS in China. I'm not too sure during the 5 years in Singapore, does she studied in the local university/polytecnic. If so, we have wasted the money (subsidies/scholarship) on her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlKJg0jfJAk

Thank you for your attention.

Yours Faithfully
Tan Keng Hong
NRIC: S77XXXXXH

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I very confused, she gave up China citizenship to get Singapore citizenship. If so then how can she get back China citizenship

Why you so blur? Next time read the story before posting lah..she was given PR not citizenship! So it is still lawful to abandon sampan for the big cruiseship. I wld be very surprised if Sinkie gahmen does not insist on her cutting up her China citizenship and passport if she takes up Sinking citizenship and passport.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
At S$4K a month, that's about RMB20K a month. After working for 5-6 years here, she is making more than RMB1 million! Now happily retire back to her motherland and "kiao kah".... some more got time to participate in China's NDP to become even more famous....

She must really thank PAP. I propose that in the coming General Election, invite her back to Singapore and go on stage to personally thank Assloong for giving her the opportunity to study and make money in Singapore and enabling her to become a millionaire in China.....

Too bad, NDP09 was over. But i hope 2010's ndp speech, Loong can invite yuan yuan to the stage, cite her as a role model for ex-sinkies, that yuan yuan has never betray her motherland, and urge the Sg's betrayers do the same by participate the usual annual 9-mth rehearsal for Sg NDP - as part of extension NS.

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
You so proud of the flag ah!

There is no reason to bash Singapore. If you want to bash PAP, that's fine. If there are stupid fucks in Singapore who CMI, can't spell properly, can't write proper english, then they should do something about themselves and stop being losers here. Who here fucked that mei mei? Post FR here lah. Then let Wanbao publish the FR.

:oIo:

:oIo:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is a wonderful place full of achievements and promise

Of course being a HUGE country, there are good and bad facets

We should embrace the beauty of China and its promises and hopefully those juveniles here indulging in namecalling and bashing can grow a brain as they grow older

中国我爱你!

jesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wouldn't this make the commie PR a security threat to S'pore? Immigration should revoke her PR status right away!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Canada is in even worst shape than Spore. Goto www.canoe.ca and read the article "Immigration bad for us" Do you agree with the article???

I remember when there were a shipload of 100+ tamil refugees who were intercepted at sea & they were eventually allowed to stay in Canada.

At that time there was criticism because these people were allowed to cut the queue. There were other people who applied through proper channels & yet these people were fast track in.

I think Canadians are a good bunch & willing to help others but they also believe in fair play. Which is why Canadians are viewed more positively than the americans, Aussie, Brits,...

Cannot compare to the Spore situation because FTs are given better treatment than Spore citizens. In this case the PRC rejected Spore citizen AND went back to China :eek:

Not forgetting that Canada has alot more spare room. Only 35 million people in a country the size of the US.

If she was in Canada being offered Canadian PR I doubt if she would reject & return to China :rolleyes:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember when there were a shipload of 100+ tamil refugees who were intercepted at sea & they were eventually allowed to stay in Canada.

At that time there was criticism because these people were allowed to cut the queue. There were other people who applied through proper channels & yet these people were fast track in.

I think Canadians are a good bunch & willing to help others but they also believe in fair play. Which is why Canadians are viewed more positively than the americans, Aussie, Brits,...

Cannot compare to the Spore situation because FTs are given better treatment than Spore citizens. In this case the PRC rejected Spore citizen AND went back to China :eek:

Not forgetting that Canada has alot more spare room. Only 35 million people in a country the size of the US.

If she was in Canada being offered Canadian PR I doubt if she would reject & return to China :rolleyes:
Not to stir up any more anger between Singaporeans about the Ms. China, I believe she is given the right to return back to her nation, when she ONLY have a PRship.

However, for her to come back to SINGAPORE as this case, is truly not a problem, because she is STILL a foreigner, and when she has a Chinese Passport, plus PRship, she could come into Singapore easily.

However, if the case is that she has a PINK IC, and she is a Singaporean already, then go back to CHINA to serve national service, then this is a serious case of Treason.

But the above condition is not verified or confirmed. So, I'll view it as she has a BLUE PR IC, and is given PRship. By the way, it's temporary, need to be renewed every 5 years, and if you are not in SINGAPORE for at least 2 or 3 years to work, you'll have problems renewing it.

Another word of advise to dear Singaporeans...

When the times are tough, do not look out to the Government to help yourself, look out to YOURSELF to help YOURSELF, and if Singapore is too difficult for you to live, don't think it's easy in the rest of the world...

Remember that it's only in Singapore that you'll not be looked down...

But when you are overseas... there are a chance of being looked down by the westerners, ANG MO KAO, or sometimes the Africans Americans...

just stating some experience.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not to stir up any more anger between Singaporeans about the Ms. China, I believe she is given the right to return back to her nation, when she ONLY have a PRship.

However, for her to come back to SINGAPORE as this case, is truly not a problem, because she is STILL a foreigner, and when she has a Chinese Passport, plus PRship, she could come into Singapore easily......

Many Sporeans are angry with foreigners who take adavantage of Spore's ridiculously lax immigration rules. Full credit must be given to the PAP.

Had Malaysian colleagues who studied in Spore & when they completed their studies, a Spore PR was automatically granted to them without any effort on their part :eek:

As a Spore PR she is of course free to return to China, serve Chinese NS, ridicule Spore's immigration laws in front of Chinese TV, and still return to Spore to work. As a result of the Chinese TV exposure alot more of PRC will come to Spore looking to work in Spore. :rolleyes:

No one expects these foreigners to take up citizenship & that's why Sporeans are angry. That they are loosing jobs to foreigners & not to another Sporean.

The real culprit for turning Spore into a door mat is the PAP. The blame lies with the 66% & I suspect many are regretting their support for the PAP .:rolleyes:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be neutral and fair.

I think perhaps it'll be good to know what exactly is the OUTGOING rate of SINGAPOREANS for GOOD (meaning to say cutting up their SINGAPOREAN citizenship) on an annual basis.

Next, we already know that PRship in Singapore is about 80,000 per year (for 2008 data), and with a growth trend of 15% per year.

And as you know, there will be a portion of people who take up PRship, but may eventually expire these PRship, and return to their country of origin.

So right now the challenge to the Government, PAP or not, is to make sure that the INCOMING rate of PRships will be at least net off with the OUTGOING rate of SINGAPOREAN CITIZENSHIPS (for good)

In a macro economic sense (although I know very little about economics), when a nation have too many jobs, and not enough hands/legs, there will be trouble.

the question I am going to ask honestly is : are we SINGAPOREANS willing to accept low paying jobs, lower our living lifestyle standards, live in HDB (when one is struggling with financing their PRIVATE apartment/home), sell away your car (many cars in Singapore), stop eating out, and cooking at home....

These are all the brutal questions that one must ask....

when times are bad, are we all willing to eat the humble pie, and stop putting up a facade of doing well...

when we don't do well, admit it, eat the humble pie... stop putting up a facade...