• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China mei mei give up SG red IC and go home.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TH class=thLeft height=26 width=150 noWrap>Author</TH><TH class=thRight noWrap>Message</TH></TR><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>notcareful

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:51 am Post subject: China mei mei give up SG red IC and go home.</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Watch mei mei marching..... here is one back from SG and serve China again. I wonder what our Gov think about it?
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlKJg0jfJAk</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why must they pick a China whore and even show her Pink I.C. on nattional T.V. ...they do it intentionally to embarrass Singapore because they still remember sissy Loong visited Taiwan just before he took over the prime minster's post.

China wanred Cancer Loong not to visit Taiwan and he aia aia wanted to go. immediately after that China pulled out some important trade mission to Singapore and did not include Singapore in the Olympic torch run even though little knonw cities like Ho Chi Meng City, KL and Jarkarta were in the route. Well Singaproe gave the excuse that it was for safety reason...wow I didn't know Jarkarta was/is safer than Singapore!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think negative, everything will be negative including why your mother ever give birth to you.

There are many positive things you can make out of it - very tiny Singapore must be significant because a country with more than a billion people bothers to mention it on such an important occasion. It must be the Singapore brand.

Secondly, a billion people must be wondering why she ever set foot on this tiny island when there are very many large land including "beautiful nation". There must be something special about Singapore.

Thirdly, Singapore must have instilled in her a strong sense of patriotism (such as what she sees every morning children singing the national anthem and making the pledge). Singapore must have taught her good moral value as she volunteers to practise hard for the country - like our national day parade (make some of our NS boys shame, shame). Singapore has changed her. The video may attract another few thousands of meimeis to Singapore because she has learnt good values.

Fourthly, you should think why a world famous actress of a billion people would choose to be a citizen of this tiny country??? That's the greatest catch of all!

I would go on and on... but I rather leave them for another day to respond to other anti-Singapore postings.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
"......why your mother ever give birth to you. "

The next time for please don't include someone's parent's in your statement or argument. There must be a line drawn OK?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you think negative, everything will be negative including why your mother ever give birth to you.

There are many positive things you can make out of it - very tiny Singapore must be significant because a country with more than a billion people bothers to mention it on such an important occasion. It must be the Singapore brand.

Secondly, a billion people must be wondering why she ever set foot on this tiny island when there are very many large land including "beautiful nation". There must be something special about Singapore.

Thirdly, Singapore must have instilled in her a strong sense of patriotism (such as what she sees every morning children singing the national anthem and making the pledge). Singapore must have taught her good moral value as she volunteers to practise hard for the country - like our national day parade (make some of our NS boys shame, shame). Singapore has changed her. The video may attract another few thousands of meimeis to Singapore because she has learnt good values.

Fourthly, you should think why a world famous actress of a billion people would choose to be a citizen of this tiny country??? That's the greatest catch of all!

I would go on and on... but I rather leave them for another day to respond to other anti-Singapore postings.

youre-cute.gif

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is sending a MESSAGE to its Citizens LOUD N CLEAR.

What is so good about Singapore when you own motherland is #1.

Watch the video at the 1 minute mark. Also got 4D number to buy

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BlKJg0jfJAk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BlKJg0jfJAk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... here is one back from SG and serve China again. I wonder what our Gov think about it? ...
gahmen wil brag ...

prc oso scared dat their bestest talented ppl wil all flock 2 sg ... now dey r tryin very hard 2 do damage control 2 prevent further brain drain ...

so, u can c ... sg is world crass, world bestest, world lumpar 1 ...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many positive things you can make out of it - very tiny Singapore must be significant because a country with more than a billion people bothers to mention it on such an important occasion. .....

Isn't it obvious why the FT are leaving Spore:confused:

Spore is like a hotel, some FT have finished with their business & are returning home taking their belongings & $$$.

Others have upgraded themselves and found a new home in Canada, Australia, US,...

You think the foreigners don't know what's waiting for them if they stay in Spore:confused: They only have to look at who the dish washers, toilet washers, void deck to see the future of Sporeans :rolleyes:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
gahmen wil brag ...

prc oso scared dat their bestest talented ppl wil all flock 2 sg ... now dey r tryin very hard 2 do damage control 2 prevent further brain drain ...

so, u can c ... sg is world crass, world bestest, world lumpar 1 ...

You are correct,I found there are a lots of anti-Tiong probably have not visited China deep enough to understand how this place r rocketing ahead.I predict in another 5 years,Tiong will not come here anymore bec there are more & more world class places in their own country.

What we should be worried is more and more trash from dirt poor South Asia and SE Asian r infiltrating our kindergarden,schools and dwellings to replenish our population stocks.Our Singaporean stocks will be contaminating with poor quality peoples where our cousins in Far East are rocketing ahead to the World's First league.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Smart move! She got a better chance with life in a big country with diverse economical developement than this tiny little red dot surrounded by Muslim terrorist.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
So much for FTs - Flying Trash!

To think that Singapore is spending $10 million to integrate the unintegratable!

That is the trouble when we cannot hold the PAP regime to accountability!

Let us throw them out! The whole lot!

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I very confused, she gave up China citizenship to get Singapore citizenship. If so then how can she get back China citizenship

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently, she is a PR lah. But in any case, Singapore is the biggest loser.... ask Pinky if he still wants to be as generous to our PR/FT or not?

S'pore PR took part in parade

a20-6.jpg
Ms Zhang Yuanyuan (above), a Singapore PR who returned to Beijing last year, underwent 10 months of hard training to take part in the parade. --PHOTO: BLOG.SINA.COM.CN

Amid the eye-catching contingent of women in red at China's national day parade last Thursday was a Singapore permanent resident.

The Chinese state media have swooned over the story of Ms Zhang Yuanyuan, a Singapore PR who swopped her cushy life in the tropics for a 10-month parade boot camp in wintry Beijing.

Ms Zhang, 28, was the only overseas returnee in the formation and has intrigued the media because she chose not only to return home, but to also take up the tough regimen as part of the parade.
She came to Singapore to study and work in 2003, and got her blue Singapore PR identity card two years later.

Despite a job with a multinational company, which reportedly paid her some $4,000 a month, she returned to Beijing last year and worked in a state-owned enterprise.
Months later, when she heard about the chance to be part of the women's militia contingent during a recruitment drive, she jumped at it.

'Beijing is still my home,' she told the state media when asked why she chose to return to China.

'My friends told me that I would have to cut my Chinese passport into half if I take up Singapore citizenship. I just can't bear to do that.'

The demanding drills were not easy on her. Within a month, she hurt her right leg and friends urged her to give up.

But she persisted, saying: 'Since I was already here, I didn't want to leave with regrets.'

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice that it was reported she came to Sg to study and work in 2003 (when she was 22 years old). I wonder if she is studying and working at the same time?

Is she allowed to do that?