• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China is fucked! Trump is the best!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical ah neh crab in a bucket mentality. Instead of a win-win attitude, it's pull down the winner attitude. That's why the land of your forefathers will never succeed. Each time they try to emerge out of their shithole of a country, their fellow ah neh crabs will pull them down.

It's a deep rooted cultural problem amongst ah nehs, as observed by ah nehs themselves, and as explained to me by ah nehs themselves.
Win-win? Go tell that to your Chinks ancestors. On the contrary, it's exactly that the modern day Chinks are too greedy and would want everything for themselves and only for themselves. Just look at their OBOR and their illegal occupation of the South China Sea. Back then, didn't Winnie The Pooh assured Obama that they will not militarize the South China Sea islands? Now, he flipped prata and says: they have every right to protect their sovereign land. What a fucking double headed snake? More lethal than the poisonous cobra. Now, even the new decree will allow that Winnie The Pooh to be the President for eternity. Only a man with the highest degree of greed would have implemented as such.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What will we call that huge big sea north west of south chiba sea once china crumbles? The great malay lake? Or trump sea?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
The present day Chinese are no better at saving than their American counterparts. They'll sell their kidneys for money.

Here are the facts:

China

https://blogs.imf.org/2018/02/26/chart-of-the-week-chinas-thrift-and-what-to-do-about-it/

1547560540000.png

The US

https://www.statista.com/statistics/246268/personal-savings-rate-in-the-united-states-by-month/

1547560476100.png

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Win-win? Go tell that to your Chinks ancestors. On the contrary, it's exactly that the modern day Chinks are too greedy and would want everything for themselves and only for themselves. Just look at their OBOR and their illegal occupation of the South China Sea. Back then, didn't Winnie The Pooh assured Obama that they will not militarize the South China Sea islands? Now, he flipped prata and says: they have every right to protect their sovereign land. What a fucking double headed snake? More lethal than the poisonous cobra. Now, even the new decree will allow that Winnie The Pooh to be the President for eternity. Only a man with the highest degree of greed would have implemented as such.

I have addressed this SCS issue in the past. So I am not going to repeat myself. Here's what I posted two years ago on 13 Jan 2017:

1547561013200.png

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now, even the new decree will allow that Winnie The Pooh to be the President for eternity. Only a man with the highest degree of greed would have implemented as such.

Eh Thambi, if the majority of the 1.4 billion Chinese have no issues with this, what exactly is your problem as an outsider and as an aneh??? It's not as though he has decreed that Chinese girls are not allowed to marry anehs. If he has, I can understand your grouse then since anehs like you will then be unable to upgrade your social status in society.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this trade war? No way. The buyer will always be at an advantage. If you study economics you will understand. If by March 2019, Winnie The Pooh will still not give in to the US, China can be prepared to face what Japan had gone through during the 1990s. Thereafter, the Chinks will self implode by themselves via its own civil war and conflicts because when so many will be jobless and without money, they will become desperate and resort to all means. After all, if you don't fight, you'll also eventually die of hunger and famine.

Another fucking idiot of an envious aneh crab who hopes for a broken China, and who stupidly thinks that a broken and impoverished China is good for the world including his aneh motherland.

So much for your knowledge on economics.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're obviously very gullible because a thrifty citizenry would be incapable of accumulating the sort of debt that is now the hallmark of the whole Chinese economy,

https://newsunbox.com/ghost-cities-...t-china-has-bigger-problems-than-a-trade-war/

Do you even bother to read through the articles you post???

My postings on this issue in this thread made it very clear that I was referring to personal savings. They are neither vague nor implicit but very explicit. Here, again, are the relevant ones referring to personal savings:

1547593096400.png

Note "households account". That's another term for personal savings. So, its about 23% since 46% divided by 2 = 23%.

1547593378700.png

To make it clear for those who don't read too well, the 2.4% stats here explicitly refer to "personal savings"

1547593480600.png

If at all, the article you posted proves my point implicitly and in an indirect or oblique way, i.e the Chinese (again personal), because of their culture of thrift, do not spend their savings on duds....

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contd...

Dream on if you, like the envious aneh crabs, think that China is incapable of learning from the tragic mistakes it made and the humiliation and hardship it had to go through and endure as a result, will self-implode again.

And pray very hard if your dreams and those of the envious aneh crabs are realised because it will affect everyone around the globe, from you to those envious aneh crabs to the American manufacturers, farmers and citizenry.

You want these 1.4 billion Chinese to have money in their pockets so they can buy your stuff, spend, study and visit your country. Check with the Canadians who are now worried that China will go beyond its just issued travel advisory to deter its citizens from visiting or studying in Canada.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Do you even bother to read through the articles you post???

My postings on this issue in this thread made it very clear that I was referring to personal savings. They are neither vague nor implicit but very explicit. Here, again, are the relevant ones referring to personal savings:

View attachment 51862

Note "households account". That's another term for personal savings. So, its about 23% since 46% divided by 2 = 23%.

View attachment 51863

To make it clear for those who don't read too well, the 2.4% stats here explicitly refer to "personal savings"

View attachment 51864

If at all, the article you posted proves my point implicitly and in an indirect or oblique way, i.e the Chinese (again personal), because of their culture of thrift, do not spend their savings on duds....

Personal savings means nothing if you're saddled with a huge debt. You are confusing personal savings with net wealth.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personal savings means nothing if you're saddled with a huge debt. You are confusing personal savings with net wealth.

The article you posted is about "country's" debt. It's not about "personal" debt. I don't think you are confused. You are either just careless or want to throw out smoke bombs.

"Personal" savings has everything to do with the deficits as I have already explained. Here's another from the IMF blog I posted earlier if my explanation is not good enough:

"And because people in China save so much, they buy fewer imported goods than they sell abroad. That contributes to global imbalances, according to a recent IMF paper, China’s High Savings: Drivers, Prospects, and Policies."

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The article you posted is about "country's" debt. It's not about "personal" debt. I don't think you are confused. You are either just careless or want to throw out smoke bombs.

"Personal" savings has everything to do with the deficits as I have already explained. Here's another from the IMF blog I posted earlier if my explanation is not good enough:

"And because people in China save so much, they buy fewer imported goods than they sell abroad. That contributes to global imbalances, according to a recent IMF paper, China’s High Savings: Drivers, Prospects, and Policies."

They buy fewer imported goods because of the tariffs that the Chinese government imposes. That's the crux of the whole problem and the cause of the trade imbalance.

GM sells 70% more cars in China than it does in the US. However because of the 25% tariff on imported vehicles from the US GM is forced into joint ventures with Chinese companies who then steal the technology.

If there were no tariffs GM could sell cars made in the USA instead of having to assemble in China and the trade imbalance would look a lot better.

Trumps goal is to eliminate or reduce these tariffs. I wish him the very best. He is a great President.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
They buy fewer imported goods because of the tariffs that the Chinese government imposes. That's the crux of the whole problem and the cause of the trade imbalance.

GM sells 70% more cars in China than it does in the US. However because of the 25% tariff on imported vehicles from the US GM is forced into joint ventures with Chinese companies who then steal the technology.

If there were no tariffs GM could sell cars made in the USA instead of having to assemble in China and the trade imbalance would look a lot better.

Trumps goal is to eliminate or reduce these tariffs. I wish him the very best. He is a great President.

Both (and all) parties are equally guilty of such tariffs, be they about cars or solar panels, etc.

But the root cause is still cultural: the American spend-like-there's-no-tomorrow culture versus that of the Asian (Chinese)-save-for-a-rainy-day culture.

I draw my conclusions from simple common sense and through simple observations in everyday life. If you want my conclusions backed by "hard" study and stats from a credible body, here it is again (and this time enlarged and in red to make it, hopefully, clearer for you) from the International Monetary Fund, :

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
@PTADER, no thanks to all your fucking Lei-Tai-Sor explanation which no one is interested here. I stopped reading when I come to the sentence: "All that the Chinese want is to develop peacefully". You are such a big fuck to believe in all this nonsense. No wonder you are such a retard and retards like you will never progress in today's society.

Forget about all your idiotic lengthy explanation because no rightful person can agree with you here and when more than 90% of the world today (except Russia) disagrees with what China is doing, you tell me that all of them are wrong? You must be out of your mind.

1 final advice: If you like your commie China so much, go and emigrate. Singapore doesn't need such ingrates and traitors like you here. The sooner you go, the better it will be for Singapore.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If china is so peaceful, why did they invade, colonise and flood tibet with han chinese? Tibet is a free country. Chinese get out!