• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee, SDP and the letters!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee and SDP have done it again. At the next GE, they will wonder why they got the lowest number of votes. How silly can one get.

Secondly, people like Lim Hock Siew and other detainees are not deaf nor dumb. They don't need someone to speak on their behalf. Chee is not a political detainee and never was. He got himself bankrupted thru a series of tactical blunders and attempting to associate himself with political detainees is rather crass.

There is also no need to stoop to low standards of your adversaries to prove a point.

His travels have been restricted because on 2 occasions while overseas he lied about his whereabouts. He then expects people to trust him.

And finally the most important part - where is the sense of humanity.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee and SDP have done it again. At the next GE, they will wonder why they got the lowest number of votes. How silly can one get.

Secondly, people like Lim Hock Siew and other detainees are not deaf nor dumb. They don't need someone to speak on their behalf. Chee is not a political detainee and never was. He got himself bankrupted thru a series of tactical blunders and attempting to associate himself with political detainees is rather crass.

There is also no need to stoop to low standards of your adversaries to prove a point.

His travels have been restricted because on 2 occasions while overseas he lied about his whereabouts. He then expects people to trust him.

You should also feel equally disgusted when the old fella mentioned in his eulogy that Lim Chin Siong who had passed away 15 yrs ago, was judged by his wife as someone who could not be trusted.

I found it damn distasteful to bring up the name of a person who had died so long ago.

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are times in life when one just have to admit that a person deserves what is coming to him. LKY is evil. Has led a life filled with hate for anyone who opposes him. He deserves eveything .

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good news is that Chee's letter will spread far and wide. Many in Singapore, especially the older generation will not be able to tell the difference between Chee and the rest of the opposition. The opposition is in for a massive mauling :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should also feel equally disgusted when the old fella mentioned in his eulogy that Lim Chin Siong who had passed away 15 yrs ago, was judged by his wife as someone who could not be trusted.

I found it damn distasteful to bring up the name of a person who had died so long ago.

He is just bringing up a point that his wife has a gift to feel a person's character, he is too egoistic to admit his own faults, his wife would have to put him in his place.

A man, without his woman, is a beast :biggrin:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

CSJ is using interest in Mrs Lee death to sell the SDP message that the PAP is a repressive political regime. While the Lee's enjoyed the very best that life could offer, their political opponents suffered greatly.

Will it work and what are the consequences?

I think once you get past the cruel, ugly intent of the letter, the facts in the letter are unfortunately true. The people in the letter were imprisoned. Their lives and the lives of their loved ones were destroyed. Why the double standard in mourning MM's loss while ignoring the pain of these other people who suffered loss?

If there is any political impact, I think the letter will get Singaporeans to think though just who MM Lee is. People will say CSJ is nasty and inhuman. They will however also say MM Lee was NOT a good man.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good. Let's circulate the letter widely during elections and test the effect. :biggrin:

If there is any political impact, I think the letter will get Singaporeans to think though just who MM Lee is. People will say CSJ is nasty and inhuman. They will however also say MM Lee was NOT a good man.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good. Let's circulate the letter widely during elections and test the effect. :biggrin:

Fully agree. Once we get Singaporeans interested in the political detentions, we can get more speeches, events etc by ex-political detainees.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully agree. Once we get Singaporeans interested in the political detentions, we can get more speeches, events etc by ex-political detainees.

You actually think so, don't you?

Just like I really think Dr. Chee's letter is going to get the opposition slaughtered. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You actually think so, don't you?

Just like I really think Dr. Chee's letter is going to get the opposition slaughtered. :biggrin:

If this letter by douchebag Chee gets widespread, sympathy votes will swing to Old Man.

Gee....why does Chee keep fucking himself and the opposition again and again? Is he a mole planted by PAPee dogs? :eek:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
once again i think Dr Chee & SDP appear to be missing the forrest for the trees...i.e. extreme fixation over an octogenarian who has himself asked "when the last leaf shall fall"...

if u Q generations Y, Z n Alpha n quite afew Xers as well...i believe the vast majority cld not give a rat's arse abt what Harry says...yes they may respect n perhaps admire him for the old fossil political dino that he is but it most likely starts n ends wif that...to them...n they r the present n future strength/direction of s'pore...what matters is the present n future...

Harry represents the past...this has long been obvious n publicly demonstrated in events like the stage managed telly dialogue between Harry n a grp of 'carefully selected Post 65ers' prior to the 06' GE, which painfully backfired in Harry n Pap spinmeisters' faces...

Harry shall always be harry...he has fought political battles wif opponents of far greater n superior calibre than the entire present oppo/political-social activists(both local, regional, international) combined...n has somehow come up trumps whenever it has mattered...so all these letters shall make not one iota of difference to harry except perhaps to make him chuckle over once again getting under the skin of Dr Chee n SDP wifout hving to lift a finger...

judging fm the recent 'seminal' interview wif Seth Mydans n his collective interviews wif Tom Plate...it appears clear that Harry will leave his legacy to be determined by future scholars down the road...n rightly so on a rational basis...so why not let the chips lie where they fall may at the appropriate time?...

instead of allowing harry to continue to push their buttons n distract them fm what really matters here n now n in the future...Dr Chee n SDP sld reflect on their futile obsession wif harry n just move on to the political n social realities of today n the future...n stop harking back to the past...

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is no need to fall to the same level.

"i mean no ill will - Chee Soon Juan"

smacks of hypocrisy, if there is no ill will, then why mention all the incidents?

For a moment, I thought Chee Soon Juan has changed for the better and changed the look of SDP. But it just shows a leopard's spot will never change.

And next time we should all say what we like and then end it with "I mean no ill will"

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need to fall to the same level.

"i mean no ill will - Chee Soon Juan"

smacks of hypocrisy, if there is no ill will, then why mention all the incidents?

For a moment, I thought Chee Soon Juan has changed for the better and changed the look of SDP. But it just shows a leopard's spot will never change.

And next time we should all say what we like and then end it with "I mean no ill will"

Chee has totally no class at all. He should learn from Chiam See Tong. A dog will never change its shit-eating habits! :oIo:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ is using interest in Mrs Lee death to sell the SDP message that the PAP is a repressive political regime. While the Lee's enjoyed the very best that life could offer, their political opponents suffered greatly.

I think once you get past the cruel, ugly intent of the letter, the facts in the letter are unfortunately true. The people in the letter were imprisoned. Their lives and the lives of their loved ones were destroyed. Why the double standard in mourning MM's loss while ignoring the pain of these other people who suffered loss?

The bold and underlined.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Father and son did the same thing. The son's remarks to the son was even worse.

One should never lower one's standards or stoop as low as these guys. Chee is no different to the Lee clan.

Ever see people like Lim Hock Siew, Poh Soo Kai etc make such comments. These guys are medical doctors whose incarceration was much worse. Yet they had class.

Why do SDP ever bother standing for elections.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very poor judgment. You mean people were not aware that its a repressive regime and that the wife's death is an opportunity to reveal this hidden "secret".

This is not about the truth.This is about timing, judgment, appropriateness and common sense. People generally do not release flatulence in the presence of others even though its a natural bodily function. It is also the truth.

There is a time and place for everything. Ever wonder why none of those detained under ISA and their families ever made such statements. Ever wonder why KJ did not do what LHL did to him.

Chee has completely lost the plot. This is society that is going to make the judgment on his actions. This is society that will take to the polls. This is the international stage that must wonder if the opposition is mad.

During Dr Rajakumar's memorial service held in Singapore at Bukit Timah Campus, Seelan opened his silly mouth and now his girlfriend. The ex-detainees were fed up with Seelan and again these clowns used their names again and attempting to ride on their coattails.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do SDP ever bother standing for elections.

Previously they exist to make up the numbers. However seeing some of their recent videos, I thought CSJ actually became more sane and talk more sensibly. I have this impression that SDP has changed for the better.

Then this letter came, bring all the work he has done down to the longkangs again.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. What an idiot.
If this letter by douchebag Chee gets widespread, sympathy votes will swing to Old Man.

Gee....why does Chee keep fucking himself and the opposition again and again? Is he a mole planted by PAPee dogs? :eek: