• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheating Culture

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis no cheatin' ... tiz streeet smart ...

a lot of pipz use offis tings 4 personal use ... u cud oso b doing dat wifout urself knowing about it ...

Agree. Talk so much then make sure don't use office time to go internet for whatever purpose, especially surfing forum.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Claire, I am glad you have high standards of integrity. Your friend didn't realize that for only a couple of cents, she threw away her own integrity. Such a problem is getting more common, which is why car parks have been switching to electronic gentries.

How do you cheat? Please show us the way.

jw5

Loyal
I thought this thread was about having sex behind your partner's back. :(

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still on leave and was out with a friend for lunch today. She picked me up in her Audi TT and off we scoot to Tiong Bahru Market.

Upon reaching, she parked at those roadside parking lot. She was tearing the parking coupon and I asked her for how long she “punch” her parking coupon? She said “1 hour 15mins”. I was like??? She added that every hour of coupon entitled her to 15mins of “grace time”! I just kept quiet as I didn’t want to ruin the lunch over an ethical argument.

During lunch, we chatted. She said she had to go back to office later as she needed to print some project work for her kids in colour copies . I was like??? Isn’t that abuse of office printer and ink?

I just don’t understand why she has a "cheating culture" in-built in her genome. She is well-off, comes from an upper middle class family, stays in a condo, and yet choose to cheat over parking coupons and printing???

I am disappointed that I have such “cheating” friends. :(

I guess it's time I stay away from such dubious characters. Otherwise one fine day, I will become her victim.

You so got principle, why need a lady friend to fetch you in a car and pay car park fees for you to lunch out? At least offer to pay petrol and car park fees lah.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The opposition supporters often love to accuse PAP leaders of dishonesty but now have shown themselves to be supportive of deceitful behaviour. I am glad that 70% of us voters voted wisely for leaders with integrity.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You so got principle, why need a lady friend to fetch you in a car and pay car park fees for you to lunch out? At least offer to pay petrol and car park fees lah.

To elaborate. So got integrity then tell your friend infront lah and not gossip behind her. Friend fetch you not grateful still call her a cheat.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you cheat? Please show us the way.

JohnTan no reply to you? But my ex boss had shown the way like this: arrange meetings in Overseas office locations to coincide with sports events that he would like to attend. Free flow of beer and wine at company dinner of these events.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sister, some sinkies are honest but the first words out of the mouth at any retail counter are "how much? any discounts? why so expensive one lah!"

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
My pleasure John :smile:

Once I ordered 10 sticks of mutton satay at Adam Road Food Centre. While chomping away, I discovered that the Malay satay seller had erroneously gave me 12. I went back to him after my meal to pay for the additional 2 sticks. I guess that is me.

Malay people give less at Makan place, Chinese complain racists. Give more, Chinese people give back, better give less.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The opposition supporters often love to accuse PAP leaders of dishonesty but now have shown themselves to be supportive of deceitful behaviour. I am glad that 70% of us voters voted wisely for leaders with integrity.

Hullo, PAP made the rules on what and how much to pay. If PAP over spends, they simply charge more. We, on the other hand, must minimize our payment to them. It's like tax embezzlement. Nobody like to pay taxes from what we earned. And PAP knows this,. That is why they created a tax evasion hub.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Can recommend me join grassroots

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's cheating only if one is caught. Else, its known as "beating the system." I know it may be considered unethical, but as long as nobody was hurt, I don't disapprove it.

Cheers!

It is cheating no matter what nomenclature you call it...................

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hullo, PAP made the rules on what and how much to pay. If PAP over spends, they simply charge more. We, on the other hand, must minimize our payment to them. It's like tax embezzlement. Nobody like to pay taxes from what we earned. And PAP knows this,. That is why they created a tax evasion hub.

The elections dept is under the total control of the PMO so that PAP can cheat in elections by gerrymandering and changing the rules.

The PA, a govt statutory boards funded with billions of public money, is under the total control of PAP to serve as their grassroots wing and using public money to bribe Sinkies with goodies for their votes.

The rule of PAP is the main cause of the cheating culture in Sinkieland, PAP cheats and the Sinkies simply follow PAP's examples.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am still on leave and was out with a friend for lunch today. She picked me up in her Audi TT and off we scoot to Tiong Bahru Market.

Upon reaching, she parked at those roadside parking lot. She was tearing the parking coupon and I asked her for how long she “punch” her parking coupon? She said “1 hour 15mins”. I was like??? She added that every hour of coupon entitled her to 15mins of “grace time”! I just kept quiet as I didn’t want to ruin the lunch over an ethical argument.

During lunch, we chatted. She said she had to go back to office later as she needed to print some project work for her kids in colour copies . I was like??? Isn’t that abuse of office printer and ink?

I just don’t understand why she has a "cheating culture" in-built in her genome. She is well-off, comes from an upper middle class family, stays in a condo, and yet choose to cheat over parking coupons and printing???

I am disappointed that I have such “cheating” friends. :(

I guess it's time I stay away from such dubious characters. Otherwise one fine day, I will become her victim.

I like this cheating friend of yours. Can u PM me her handphone so I can help her cheat on her husband?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....absolutely no idea what you are mumbling about R2D2.
That's because R2D2's busy in 3some with C3po :p

hqdefault.jpg

Before he evolves to

star-wars-7-force-awakens-r2d2-bb8-600x600.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sister, some sinkies are honest but the first words out of the mouth at any retail counter are "how much? any discounts? why so expensive one lah!"

So honest people cannot ask for discount? Precisely only honest people will bargain before buying, a cheat will act generous and the vendor will find out the hard way when no payment made after delivery.