• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheap beer but surprisingly very nice to drink ....

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Careful with Carlsberg Gold .... better don't drink too much .....:o

You can get violent after drinking too much at a go ...... serious ....:eek:

sure bor... i tot stout more violent...
Those ah nehs like to drink stouts and tiger.
i always carry my revolver when i pass by them jus in case. :p

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sure bor... i tot stout more violent...
Those ah nehs like to drink stouts and tiger.
i always carry my revolver when i pass by them jus in case. :p

u no believe you try .... you drink 4 to 6 bottles and see the effect ..... serious one .....:o

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
u no believe you try .... you drink 4 to 6 bottles and see the effect ..... serious one .....:o

walau.. the most i can drink is 2 cans :biggrin:

2-can is as good as non-drinker level. You can even pass the traffic police breathalyser test. 6-can is the minimum when I start drinking beer, well it's not that often though. I usually drink whiskey at home, Chivas Regal 12. And a word about whiskey, don't try Johnnie Walker Red just because it's cheaper, you'd regret it. Black is not bad though, Blue is best but best stuff comes at top price.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
So much for globalization.

In the old days, the beers are Tiger, Anchor, Carlsberg, Heneiken, Budweiser and TsingTao

Nowadays you have Skol, Chang and Leo :rolleyes:

And Jaz, Bavaria, Yan Jin, Singha & Dester....

If you happen to go GL Lor 15 KPT, you can see almost all the beers in there.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2-can is as good as non-drinker level. You can even pass the traffic police breathalyser test. 6-can is the minimum when I start drinking beer, well it's not that often though. I usually drink whiskey at home, Chivas Regal 12. And a word about whiskey, don't try Johnnie Walker Red just because it's cheaper, you'd regret it. Black is not bad though, Blue is best but best stuff comes at top price.

Great info. thanks.
Dont you worry about your lovely Liver ?

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skol is actually brewed in the UK.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia -

Skol is an international beer brand. Allied Breweries of the UK, Labatt of Canada, Pripps-Bryggerierna of Sweden and Unibra of Belgium formed a new company called Skol International in 1964. Its aim was the creation of a world-wide beer brand, Skol lager, which could be licensed, manufactured and marketed across the world. Since then participation in the company has changed... The merger between Allied Breweries and Carslberg, created Carlsberg-Tetley's, who now brew the beer at their brewery in Leeds.

My favourite cheap beer is Breda. Sometimes it's on promotion in 7-11 for as little as $2 a can.

I kinda like the YANJING BEER (CANNED 6'S), @ $10.95.

Any1 try kingfisher? The taste is like the lighter version of Baron, yet maintaining 8% alcohol.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmmmm...i have 3 bottles XO Otard, left over from hamper gifts since 1 yr ago (2009/2010)......taking up my shelf space.
any suggestion on what i should do with it?

Pse note i do not drink at all.

Last edited:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmmmm...i have 3 bottles XO Otard, left over from hamper gifts since 1 yr ago (2009/2010)......taking up my shelf space.
any suggestion on what i should do with it?

Mix some home made port. Buy a cheap $10 red wine that is on offer. Mix 1 part Brandy with 1 part wine. It will give you a really nice port since you are using XO.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mix some home made port. Buy a cheap $10 red wine that is on offer. Mix 1 part Brandy with 1 part wine. It will give you a really nice port since you are using XO.

You must be drunk out of your mind to suggest mixing XO with anything else. :eek: :confused: Whyfor degrade such a premium drink? If you use a dab of it to flavour premium food, I can understand and appreciate. As for drinking it, there're only two ways as far as I'm concerned - straight or on the rocks.