• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheap beer but surprisingly very nice to drink ....

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmmmmm...i have 3 bottles XO Otard, left over from hamper gifts since 1 yr ago (2009/2010)......taking up my shelf space.
any suggestion on what i should do with it?

Pse note i do not drink at all.

Since you are a non-drinker, I suggest you steam chicken parts and put a dash of the XO inside ..... after steamed .... smell and taste marvellous .... really mow duk deng !!!:smile::eek:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can host a party for drinkers, I can see many around here, or you can just give them away as gifts to drinker friends.

3 bottles not enough to give around....
host a party can be considered but many of the bro here cannot see the sun 1....meaning cannot show face to preserve anonymousity.........some forgot to return when the gate closed on the last day of lunar 7th month....

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be drunk out of your mind to suggest mixing XO with anything else. :eek: :confused: Whyfor degrade such a premium drink? If you use a dab of it to flavour premium food, I can understand and appreciate. As for drinking it, there're only two ways as far as I'm concerned - straight or on the rocks.

If you drink it on the rocks, aren't you adding tap water to your premium drink? Straight up in cold weather is the way to go but not everyone likes the strong taste.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since you are a non-drinker, I suggest you steam chicken parts and put a dash of the XO inside ..... after steamed .... smell and taste marvellous .... really mow duk deng !!!:smile::eek:
evrytime 1 dash ... 3 botols can last u how long? ... :confused:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
evrytime 1 dash ... 3 botols can last u how long? ... :confused:

Aiyoh ...... how many times steam chicken ?? I think 3 bots last half year !!

On a serious note, it really taste wonderful if you add XO to steam chicken cantonese style. I no bluff u . Mow duk deng binya if u mix top grain rice with the gravy!!!:p:p

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

On a serious note, it really taste wonderful if you add XO to steam chicken cantonese style. I no bluff u . Mow duk deng binya if u mix top grain rice with the gravy!!!:p:p

yup. power. but need to add some herbs rite ?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
then how ? once open must finish it ?
dun understand y must use cork.

Knnccb...cleber boy.....i think now they are going to stop using wooden of cork because they realised they were cocked......
Serious hor I hear those market stall selling openers say 1.....

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Mesti add top grade mushroom, larp cheong and arp cheong with the black fungus ..... best binya lah joe ..... no hoss run binya .....:smile::p:smile:

my saliva dripping liao..
add red dates , dang gui... etc
wahlah... at nite mari kita... :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

let ze prawns n crabs bathe n swim in it lagi betta ...

later, u can oso drink their bath water! ... :eek:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 bottles not enough to give around....
host a party can be considered but many of the bro here cannot see the sun 1....meaning cannot show face to preserve anonymousity.........some forgot to return when the gate closed on the last day of lunar 7th month....
u can donate a botol each yr 4 auction ... tink dey wil b happy ...

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let ze prawns n crabs bathe n swim in it lagi betta ...

later, u can oso drink their bath water! ... :eek:

actually true ..... if the live drunken prawn dish taken as example .....best lah joe ....!!:o

usually after eating this dish ....... herb alpert 1979 again happens ....:eek::o